IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the next great american heavyweight, who is it????
Dolimite
post Jun 7 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 7 2013, 08:08 AM) *
I raaaarely smoke, and thanks for introducing me to Kraken. I've never had it before, so I may give it a shot. See the "good" you do for us around here Dolimite. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Kraken isn't a bad rum, it will have you seeing sea monster. Hey man that is what I am here for! To spread love and goodness.

I think Chris Areola is the future of American Heavyweights.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 8 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 7 2013, 12:46 PM) *
Kraken isn't a bad rum, it will have you seeing sea monster. Hey man that is what I am here for! To spread love and goodness.

I think Chris Areola is the future of American Heavyweights.

Now YOU'RE smoking kush and sippin' Kraken (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 10 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jun 7 2013, 08:56 AM) *
Wow, u weren't?? He made Arreola look like an amateur, plus he showed mad defense, excellent counterpunching and precision offensive skills. What's not impressive for a big man that is fast with those kind of skills??

he's a small heavyweight with a very slow workrate. he won't beat either klitschko...but i think he can beat plenty of the other heavies out there.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 11 2013, 12:56 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Andy ruiz Jr might be special. The guys a very solid fundamental boxer. Slips punches very well and is deceptively fast as hell. I dont think he beats Wlad at this point, but could cause him plenty of trouble because he's agressive and has great head movement. Top this off withthe fact that he's a dough boy. He makes James Toney look like LeBron James.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 11 2013, 01:13 AM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

there are a few out there that i like....but who stands out among the rest?

deyontay wilder 28-0 w/28kos - The Scooby Doo of boxing. Uncoordinated and big. Still very, very green. Looking forward to what he brings. Can hit you from 3 miles away with a bang.

malik scott 35-0-1 w/12kos - He wont beat the Klits in any way. he's smallish and can outbox everyone under 6' 1". Think Chris Byrd II.

bryant jennings 16-0 w/8kos - kinda like a poor mans Holyfield. Does everything good, not one thing great. Smallish and just solid.

seth mitchell 25-1-1 w/19kos - Ordinary converted footbal player turned boxer. Will beat some people and will certainly lose to the Klits

amir monsour 18-0 w/14kos - Attack Dog! Fights angry with a chip on his shoulder. A little old, but would do well against the Klits due to his aggression and pure will. he's a force to be reckoned with. Window is closing due to age. Give him his shot. I like this guy! I think he'd stop Povetkin and David Haye with ease.

joe hanks 21-0 w/14kos - Needs to learn how to box. great size and power is pretty good. Just needs to tool his jab and he'll be fine. He leads with power punches.

alexander flores 13-0 w/11kos - Didnt see much of him out in cyberspace.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 11 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 11 2013, 12:56 AM) *
Andy ruiz Jr might be special. The guys a very solid fundamental boxer. Slips punches very well and is deceptively fast as hell. I dont think he beats Wlad at this point, but could cause him plenty of trouble because he's agressive and has great head movement. Top this off withthe fact that he's a dough boy. He makes James Toney look like LeBron James.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

yes. i think ppl underestimate him because of that. he's fighting joe hanks in july. should be interesting. we'll know for sure if he's the real deal after that.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 05:37 PM