IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it true, Guerrero arrested at an airport??
mgrover
post Mar 28 2013, 11:11 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Well he was the one that informed the officials that he had a gun. So it was most likely an honest mistake. The majority of people on this board are just biased against him because of the Jesus comments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Mar 29 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #42

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

The fight will still move forword for May 4.

+Quote Post
VJones
post Mar 29 2013, 02:44 AM
Post #43

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 28 2013, 07:55 PM) *
It doesn't matter Professor because the gun is registered in Cali and NY has the most strict gun laws in the country. What doesn't make sense is why go to the airport in NY where 9/11 happened with a fuckin gun? IDGAF what the facts are it was dumb for him to even bring the gun with him from VA to NY, if that's actually true. I'm not going to show him any sympathy and I hope the courts don't either because at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong. You got a gun with 3 15 mag clips and no permit to carry in the state you were busted in. There is no way to spin that BS. He fucked up and he'll probably pay the price for it

I'm with you on this one, Chi. Really no way to spin it. Because my mind, just as yours, continues to come back to the question of why did RG need to travel with a gun from state to state in the first place? Who or what is he afraid of?

It's all kinda...weird. But I've watched a few videos of them in camp (sparked by his father), talking all of this "vato this" and "we Guerros do real time" etc. and I'm wondering if these guys aren't drunk on this little bit of fame and having some real lapses of judgement. NYC is not Gilroy.

+Quote Post
VJones
post Mar 29 2013, 02:49 AM
Post #44

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Mar 29 2013, 12:14 AM) *
The fight will still move forword for May 4.

At the risk of seeming callous...that was my biggest concern, that Robert was gonna mess up our fight party! Lol. I was happy to see the press release from Schaefer, that the fight will go on!

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 29 2013, 04:11 AM
Post #45

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 28 2013, 11:09 PM) *
Man some of yall northerners are jumping all over this...do we have any hard evidence here? Lol

I'm almost sure none of this will stick...an unloaded firearm, no ammo, no true intent...hmmm.

No matter how "strict" the law is in certain states, the phrase "Different strokes for different folks" almost always trumps that.

My guy there's no jumping "the gun" here. Us northerners can speak like this because we know the severity of this situation either through personal experience or exposure to others who've fallen victim to the strict laws especially here in New York.

What more proof do you need? The man is facing four felonies. Whether his gun was loaded or not,whether he has an out of state license or not, whether his intentions were malicious or not, whether it was in a safe box ir not, there's was no denying that he's going away. If he's not licensed IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK he will pay consequences plain and simple. There's no different anything here in New York. That shit don't fly. You do the crime, you do the time. Anything other than that would be unrealistic.

This post has been edited by Marcus: Mar 29 2013, 04:14 AM

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Mar 29 2013, 05:23 AM
Post #46

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

Why don't we wait and see if this "case" even makes it to a trial and isn't taken care of behind closed doors before we start speculating on how many hours of solitary confinement Robert is likely facing ?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 08:06 AM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 09:11 PM) *
Well he was the one that informed the officials that he had a gun. So it was most likely an honest mistake. The majority of people on this board are just biased against him because of the Jesus comments

Plexico Burress shooting himself in the foot was a honest mistake! He has more reason to carry a gun in New York than Ghost. Who the hell knows Guerrero in New York?!

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 29 2013, 03:23 AM) *
Why don't we wait and see if this "case" even makes it to a trial and isn't taken care of behind closed doors before we start speculating on how many hours of solitary confinement Robert is likely facing ?

No one else got that accommodation so I am not giving it to Guerrero! He should of known better and again why does he need a gun? His dad is 31-0 there is your protection! What he did was stupid and he broke the law so guess what, he has to pay for what he did! And I am only saying this because of his holy than thou approach. No one is above scrutiny no one!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 29 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #48

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Loaded or not, I really don't think yall realize how much power the mayor of NYC has. The man circumvented the voting rules and got himself an extra term in office. The man is about to push forward a ban on soda. The dude had the star wide receiver, who caught the game winning catch in the Superbowl, for the home team, arrested and put in jail for 2 years. That motherfucker is Det. Alonzo Harris in NYC lmao. He loves to abuse his power.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 29 2013, 08:19 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 29 2013, 08:25 AM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 01:06 PM) *
Plexico Burress shooting himself in the foot was a honest mistake! He has more reason to carry a gun in New York than Ghost. Who the hell knows Guerrero in New York?!

No one else got that accommodation so I am not giving it to Guerrero! He should of known better and again why does he need a gun? His dad is 31-0 there is your protection! What he did was stupid and he broke the law so guess what, he has to pay for what he did! And I am only saying this because of his holy than thou approach. No one is above scrutiny no one!

Doesn't matter realistically, am not from the US but am sure they have some piece of paper that states everyone has the right to bear arms? I mean it was an unloaded gun for fucks sake, like I said people are making a big deal out of nothing because they dislike Robert, on this forum I mean, the NYC wants to look like its actually fucking doing something. Personally it seems pretty damn childish by the officials. It was probably his managers job to check the the guns laws but so be it now. If anything this will give the fight more publicity. Mayweathers probably going to come out with some shit like "oh you need a gun to beat me" bullshit and nothing really changes as they go ahead with the fight.

And why is everybody going on about how tough security is at the airport? He told them it was there...

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 08:55 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 29 2013, 05:25 AM) *
Doesn't matter realistically, am not from the US but am sure they have some piece of paper that states everyone has the right to bear arms? I mean it was an unloaded gun for fucks sake, like I said people are making a big deal out of nothing because they dislike Robert, on this forum I mean, the NYC wants to look like its actually fucking doing something. Personally it seems pretty damn childish by the officials. It was probably his managers job to check the the guns laws but so be it now. If anything this will give the fight more publicity. Mayweathers probably going to come out with some shit like "oh you need a gun to beat me" bullshit and nothing really changes as they go ahead with the fight.

And why is everybody going on about how tough security is at the airport? He told them it was there...

If this was Mayweather I doubt people would be sympathetic matter of fact they would demand that he be in jail. Its bullshit and here is another reason why I am rooting against Guerrero he is a walking contradiction. Read the link below

http://www.boxingscene.com/guerrero-maywea...-goliath--63856

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 10:03 PM