IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jimmy Jack Judah destroys Zab Judah in 5 brutal rounds, Could THIS loss mean the end of Zab Judah?
BigG
post Dec 28 2008, 09:31 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Judah traded inside and tried to mix up his attack but was worn down badly and then knocked out in 6 rounds in the Undisputed Welterweight Title fight.

Best friend of Zab Judah, former undisputed 140lb Champion, Paulie Malignaggi, had this today:

"Yo, as Zab's best friend, he's like a brother to me, he gave me a place to stay at when I first moved here. But that was bad man, he got knocked down in every round...I think maybe it's time for Zab to retire. You see, Zab will always be tough in the heart but he has aged, he ain't as PHYSICALLY tough as he once was...I don't even think he should fight Miguel Cotto. Zab has one more fight left in him and that's his next fight. But I'd still love to see him and Cotto fight at any weight. You know, Cotto and Judah are the most popular fighters in league history along with Maussa, Allan Green, Angus, Tera Patrick and TOS..they owe it to the fans to have one more. Even though Cotto is 3-0 against Judah, the rivarly is kind of special, and means ALOT to Judah, since it goes WAY back to the beginning of the league. It would be GREAT to see that as Judah's last fight."

After the fight, Judah wasn't as loud as he normally was, seemed a bit warry gave Jimmy Jack a pat on the shoulder, congratulated him, bowed to the crowd and shrugged his shoulders and went back to his dressing room to get checked up after the brutal fight. Judah looked thoroughly battered.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 28 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 28 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Read the highlighted parts.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 28 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Ok. I give in, as much as I wanted it to be a title fight....

Cotto - Zab IV retirement match is on.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:06 AM