Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!!
AussieLad
post May 3 2011, 06:30 AM
Post #21

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

(IMG:http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif)

(IMG:http://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/03/1226049/156938-obl-memes-1-20110503.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 3 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #22

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 3 2011, 10:32 AM) *
Indeed.

The Donald can fire all the pathetic washed up celebrities he wants. This Commander In Chief is not to be trifled with. He said he would go into Pakistan and get the job done, but he didn't tell us he would preempt Celebrity Apprentice just to send a message.

Message sent (to every hatchling in every corner of the globe). Message received in every void betwixt two ears.

You don't think that it was a coincidence that the birth certificate came out just days before the compound raid do you?

This President IS a master at playing politics, that is for sure.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post May 3 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

fuck the pic of Osama, i want to see the video. apparently some people watched the whole thing go down since the SEALs wear helmet cams. that's a PPV i would order.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 3 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Normally I dont get involved with stuff like that, I never watched Saddam being hanged for example, but Bin Laden cowering behind his wife before getting a couple of rounds in his napper would ignite my interest a little bit.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 3 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #25

The Prime Minista

They'll never release that video...unless the WikiLeaks guy gets a hold of it.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 3 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 3 2011, 09:06 PM) *
They'll never release that video...unless the WikiLeaks guy gets a hold of it.

Na, America has seen to it that freedom of speech doesnt apply to mr Assange

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post May 3 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 3 2011, 02:35 PM) *
fuck the pic of Osama, i want to see the video. apparently some people watched the whole thing go down since the SEALs wear helmet cams. that's a PPV i would order.

"some people".....those were top dogs buddy! As I understand it...the President, Hilldog and the whole rest of the top brass were watching it unfold.

TRUST me....we ARE going to see that shit.

This was an American issue not a Democrat/Republican one.....this nation has wiated 10 long years for this....at some point we will see something...I have ZERO doubt about that fact.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 3 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #28

The Prime Minista

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ May 3 2011, 04:44 PM) *
"some people".....those were top dogs buddy! As I understand it...the President, Hilldog and the whole rest of the top brass were watching it unfold.

TRUST me....we ARE going to see that shit.

This was an American issue not a Democrat/Republican one.....this nation has wiated 10 long years for this....at some point we will see something...I have ZERO doubt about that fact.

(IMG:http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/05/03/1226049/438920-the-war-room.jpg)

These are the "some people" watching it go down. Look at Hilary covering her mouth in shock...lol...and to think people thought that she had the gumption to be President.

(IMG:http://www.painterofwords.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/062.jpg)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 3 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #29

The Prime Minista

It's time to stop living in the past and wake up to what's happening now. You can't pull the wool over my eyes by talking about the shit that everyone else did.

You say all of that as if it makes everything that I said ok? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post May 4 2011, 01:06 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 3 2011, 09:51 PM) *
You mean PNAC's (Project for a New American Century) playbook, Rebuilding America's Defenses (RAD), written a year (almost to the day) before 9/11? I'm sure you've read "their" playbook about the need to curtail certain Constitutional rights and the need to start preemptive (unconstitutional) wars to assure the USA's (interpretation: The MIC's [Military Industrial Complex]) hegemony for the 21st Century, right? I'm sure you must know the one, Spidy, that made the claim that the only way that the goals of PNAC as described in RAD would be attainable would be if the good ol' USA suffered a "Pearl Harbor event," right?

One year later they got "their" event and they immediately took steps to institute the playbook by way of jamming through the Patriot Act which is literally word for word of RAD in places. I'm sure you are aware that the Patriot Act and subsequent legislation has rendered the 1st, 4th, 6th and 8th Amendments of The Bill of Rights (you know, that little part at the end of The Constitution of the United States of America) to the status of privileges, right?

The preemptive war, based on cherry-picked intelligence followed. You know the one that took the resources away from the commanders at Tora Bora who had Bin Laden cornered, right?

And if you know all of that, then you must obviously be aware of the fact that almost the entire Bush Regime were members of PNAC and signators of RAD, right?

You don't think it was a coincidence that PNAC got their "Pearl Harbor event" one year (nearly to the day) after publishing RAD and 10 months after implementing a coup to secure the White House, do you?

Would you like to go down the rabbit hole, Spidy? Because I can certainly take you there. But you are content consuming only the propaganda that makes you comfortable, right? You are not interested in being aware of what is actually going on, are you?

You are too busy regurgitating the garbage being fed to that void betwixt your ears about what the words liberal and conservative mean to actually bother to do the research and figure out you are being fucked up the ass while they feed you that shit.

This has nothing to do with whether I lean toward the Democrats or Republicans because both parties are owned lock, stock and barrel by The MIC, an arm of the International Corporate Fascist Movement.

Obama has done little or nothing to repair the damage The Bush Regime did to the Constitution.

The fact that you even mention that birther feces is ample proof that you have absolutely no clue which hole is for regurgitating and which hole is full of MIC dick.

Hold on just a sec here Beardo I need to get my bearings. Are you implying that 9/11 was an inside job or are you saying that the govt had info that it may be going down but chose to do nothing about it? (As supposedly was the case with Pearl harbour.)

Now part 2. Are you also impying that Bin Rubbishbin was also under virtual house arrest? If so when would you guess he was taken into custody? And what would be the point of not killing him years ago? Unless you're saying the sceptre of Osama was kept going so they could rationalize the war profitering that went on during his term. Even so surely George the Junior would've wanted credit for his scalp during his presidency?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:41 AM