> Adrien Broner About Billions Season 2, ...yeah
mrchitown
post Aug 13 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 05:37 PM) *
Adrien wants to be the future of boxing. It is not set in stone. I still believe out of all the young fighters he will take a L first. Then again, he may not. Time will only tell. I wish he will focus purely on boxing rather than web series, hos, rapping, and everything that can get him caught up outside of the ring. You have to make boxing or any sport your mine priority, you have to be in a full relationship with it, not half stepping.

Not true because they were pushing Donaire as the next big thing and he lost, i think Danny will lose before AB does because he may get a shot at Floyd. Ward and Broner are my next gen stars but Broner will get the PPV love while the hard cores will praise Andre.

I think he has to stop acting dumb, you need other streams of revenue, boxing isn't forever. It is not wise to just sit in a sport and collect checks, look at that documentary broke. A Lot of them only got checks within their sport and blew it. He's not half stepping because of his business dealings outside if boxing. As long as he gives maximum effort in the gym and in the ring he's good with me. I've said it before none of you can speak to what he does in the gym. He's a talent and yall should get ready for the new wave of boxing...let that boy cook
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #12

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:47 PM) *
Not true because they were pushing Donaire as the next big thing and he lost, i think Danny will lose before AB does because he may get a shot at Floyd. Ward and Broner are my next gen stars but Broner will get the PPV love while the hard cores will praise Andre.

I think he has to stop acting dumb, you need other streams of revenue, boxing isn't forever. It is not wise to just sit in a sport and collect checks, look at that documentary broke. A Lot of them only got checks within their sport and blew it. He's not half stepping because of his business dealings outside if boxing. As long as he gives maximum effort in the gym and in the ring he's good with me. I've said it before none of you can speak to what he does in the gym. He's a talent and yall should get ready for the new wave of boxing...let that boy cook

I never denied Broner's talent. I do think he relies too much on his talent in the ring. If he cuts out all the foolishness and outside madness then he could be great. I never thought Donaire was that good, I knew Rigondeaux would wax his ass. I think Charlo twins and a few other will carry boxing, I think Broner has the tools but those tools need to be studied and sharpened. Cut the kid shit out and handle business in the ring. No one will want to sponsor bullshit. I m going to watch him cook, I just don't want him to fry himself.

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 14 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

George Forman made a lot more money making grills than boxing.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 09:38 PM) *
I never denied Broner's talent. I do think he relies too much on his talent in the ring. If he cuts out all the foolishness and outside madness then he could be great. I never thought Donaire was that good, I knew Rigondeaux would wax his ass. I think Charlo twins and a few other will carry boxing, I think Broner has the tools but those tools need to be studied and sharpened. Cut the kid shit out and handle business in the ring. No one will want to sponsor bullshit. I m going to watch him cook, I just don't want him to fry himself.

Charlo twins are good, I like them, very confident and they both have good skills. When you look at the next gen guys its hard to say Broner isn't at the top or near it. He's just that good and because he does the things he does after and outside the ring he generates more interest then the rest. He's a smart kid, he knows what he's doing l. The villain role is what he's embracing and he is stealing a page out of the Mayweather PlayBook with that move but it's providing the same results for him. He's only 24, he's going to get better....nobody at 135 can beat him. He's got some comp on the junior welter and welter divisions but he can best whoever they out in front of him as long as he uses his talents and listens to Stafford

Mayweather has zero sponsors so you may be right. Though I do see him rocking the Reebok's and the grant gloves a lot. Broner probably will get an endorsement, it's way worse then him with endorsement deals. Kobe got his Nike deal back and he raped that chick. In say he raped her because he should've got it wet first l, dumb ass laker never heard of foreplay. If he would've warmed up the slot machine first he wouldn't be stuck Endorsing those shit kickers he stuck with now. Rothlesberge from the Steelers got endorsements and he should at least be in prison for sexual misconduct lol.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 14 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This dude looks like a koopa troopa to me...it's hard to listen to him talk for more than 2 minutes tops. He needs to let the grill go, at this point in time, it's considered bama stuff. Those hockey pucks on the back of his neck, just kills me. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 14 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #16

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 09:38 PM) *
Charlo twins are good, I like them, very confident and they both have good skills. When you look at the next gen guys its hard to say Broner isn't at the top or near it. He's just that good and because he does the things he does after and outside the ring he generates more interest then the rest. He's a smart kid, he knows what he's doing l. The villain role is what he's embracing and he is stealing a page out of the Mayweather PlayBook with that move but it's providing the same results for him. He's only 24, he's going to get better....nobody at 135 can beat him. He's got some comp on the junior welter and welter divisions but he can best whoever they out in front of him as long as he uses his talents and listens to Stafford

Mayweather has zero sponsors so you may be right. Though I do see him rocking the Reebok's and the grant gloves a lot. Broner probably will get an endorsement, it's way worse then him with endorsement deals. Kobe got his Nike deal back and he raped that chick. In say he raped her because he should've got it wet first l, dumb ass laker never heard of foreplay. If he would've warmed up the slot machine first he wouldn't be stuck Endorsing those shit kickers he stuck with now. Rothlesberge from the Steelers got endorsements and he should at least be in prison for sexual misconduct lol.

That bitch was a ho. He didn't rape her, she played his dumb ass. She was a white woman in Denver and when she saw his dumb ass coming all she saw were dollar signs. Now Ben should be in prison for rapping two women, but he has the complexion for the connection. Mark Sanchez should be in jail too because he messed with this 16 year old chic when he was QB for the Jets. But that always busting LT on some dumb shit! I tell you.

Chi, I like Broner, which is why I am hard on him. He can play his cards to be the biggest name in boxing. But how he is playing his hand is detrimental to his career. He may be focused, but how he fought Paulie, he seemed baffled because I don't think he expected Paulie to be as good as he was. His talent got him through that fight. I am rooting for Broner, but some of his antics make my stomach turn. Look at Floyd, he wants to be loved now. He is tired of the villain role. It has made him money no doubt but many people hate him. He has no endorsements which means the pressure for him to make money and to win is even greater. That 0 is keeping his ass on top, so he is forced to win. No Nike, no Reebok, no Grant gloves, no Everlast, no Rolex, no nothing for him. he is responsible for making his bank. Adrien has a chance to cash in, but he may scare away endorses because of his behavior. He should learn from his "Big Brother's" mistakes.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 14 2013, 11:23 AM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 14 2013, 01:38 AM) *

Still wondering how Big Ben got in straight up "creep mode" and raped two people in an 18 month time span...with no punishment. Dude got shitfaced and went for the gusto, lol.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 14 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #18

Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Still wondering how Big Ben got in straight up "creep mode" and raped two people in an 18 month time span...with no punishment. Dude got shitfaced and went for the gusto, lol.

He got the gusto! Not only that but got off! Tomlin didn't want him back as the QB. He actually wanted Vick when Vick got out of his jail. Ben is a piece of shit.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 11:23 AM) *

I look at the way Vick got and gets treated and how these other people stuff play out. Vick wasn't even around for that mess but Rothlesberger was there when his troubles started, them females went into detailed accounts of what he did. It's ridiculous to look back and see how he didn't even get a slap on the wrist, just woke up and got ready for another day

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 14 2013, 11:07 AM) *
That bitch was a ho. He didn't rape her, she played his dumb ass. She was a white woman in Denver and when she saw his dumb ass coming all she saw were dollar signs. Now Ben should be in prison for rapping two women, but he has the complexion for the connection. Mark Sanchez should be in jail too because he messed with this 16 year old chic when he was QB for the Jets. But that always busting LT on some dumb shit! I tell you.

Chi, I like Broner, which is why I am hard on him. He can play his cards to be the biggest name in boxing. But how he is playing his hand is detrimental to his career. He may be focused, but how he fought Paulie, he seemed baffled because I don't think he expected Paulie to be as good as he was. His talent got him through that fight. I am rooting for Broner, but some of his antics make my stomach turn. Look at Floyd, he wants to be loved now. He is tired of the villain role. It has made him money no doubt but many people hate him. He has no endorsements which means the pressure for him to make money and to win is even greater. That 0 is keeping his ass on top, so he is forced to win. No Nike, no Reebok, no Grant gloves, no Everlast, no Rolex, no nothing for him. he is responsible for making his bank. Adrien has a chance to cash in, but he may scare away endorses because of his behavior. He should learn from his "Big Brother's" mistakes.

Kobe should've waited to get home to his wife, he put himself in that situation regardless. But a little foreplay never hurts lol. But she had semen from other men in her underwear, she's a certified slut bucket.

He has time but I don't see him stopping anytime soon. I think Malinaggi's activity is what got Broner, when he fights Maidana he'll look better because Maidana's style is different. Floyd makes people's stomach turn as well, for examples see his rants against Manny and Jeremy Lin, he and Broner are the same in those ways one is just older then the other

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:05 PM