> Eris Landy Lara
checkleft
post Dec 19 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 19 2013, 08:04 AM) *
Angulo looked like Margarito in the Pacquiao fight. he was just taking ungodly punishment and still coming forward. he occassionally popped Lara with something he didnt see because he would get careless. Never saw Lara that careless before. In fact i think that because he was having his way with Angulo, he let his defense slide to some degree. He was bludgeoning Angulo with everything he had, yet El Perro kept coming until the pain overcame his desire to win. It was a good fight, but Lara had his way with Angulo. if it had not been for the 2 knockdowns, the fight wasnt all that close to me.

Why isnt Lara mentioned in the Mayweather sweepstakes? I'd like to see that fight more than a Mayweather/Khan fight. If Lara gets the Canelo fight and wins, like I think he would. Then Why not September for Mayweather/Lara?

Spot on.

Lara has the same problem as rigo, no fan base, unknown, no mainstream appeal, and can't speak a lick of English.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 19 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 19 2013, 07:04 AM) *
Angulo looked like Margarito in the Pacquiao fight. he was just taking ungodly punishment and still coming forward. he occassionally popped Lara with something he didnt see because he would get careless. Never saw Lara that careless before. In fact i think that because he was having his way with Angulo, he let his defense slide to some degree. He was bludgeoning Angulo with everything he had, yet El Perro kept coming until the pain overcame his desire to win. It was a good fight, but Lara had his way with Angulo. if it had not been for the 2 knockdowns, the fight wasnt all that close to me.

Why isnt Lara mentioned in the Mayweather sweepstakes? I'd like to see that fight more than a Mayweather/Khan fight. If Lara gets the Canelo fight and wins, like I think he would. Then Why not September for Mayweather/Lara?

ill take your word for it, but i have never seen lara hit the deck before that fight. after seeing the trout fight, he probably had an off night against angulo. He is vulnerable though, which is wat makes him interesting. He can be beat and hit and dropped. he always weatehrs the storm and wins though, great fighter. I admit that i was rooting for angulo hard, im kinda pissed that he quit but i completely understand why, dat dude has been throu the ringer in life.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 19 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

man cotto vs lara would be an awesome fight. i hope that comes to fruition

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 20 2013, 03:40 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 19 2013, 06:27 PM) *
man cotto vs lara would be an awesome fight. i hope that comes to fruition

I think Lara stops cotto worse than angulo. Not because of what he did to trout but because he is just a lot fresher than the war torn cotto. But there are a lot of good match up's in that division.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:32 PM