IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@8:30PM(PT)/10:30PM(ET)-Broner vs. Reese-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams (Topics Merged)
BigFightFan
post Feb 17 2013, 12:19 AM
Post #71

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

I can see Max getting frustrated with Bronner in the future during an interview.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 17 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #72

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Why not Mayweather Jr Jr against Khan?

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Feb 17 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #73

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I would rather watch Khan Mayweather than Guerrero.... Khan has a measure of skill...

+Quote Post
VJones
post Feb 17 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #74

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (KOpower @ Feb 17 2013, 01:06 AM) *
Broner needs to stop playing in the ring. It isn't smart, it isn't cute, and it isn't what a legitimate big-boy fighter does. He just looks like a clown. He has so much talent and so much ability, he just needs to grow up. Mayweather doesn't act like a clown in the ring. Broner should pay attention.

Definitely!

QUOTE (KOpower @ Feb 17 2013, 01:12 AM) *
Really fun fight. I want to see more of Gavin and I really like Broner. My only problem is that he looks a little bit weak mentally. It looks like he is worrying too much what the crowd thinks. Maybe he just doesn't feel challenged against these guys, but he seems to lose focus pretty easily.

Agreed. I definitely don't think he's been challenged yet. But it'll come....hope he'll be prepared.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 17 2013, 01:13 AM) *
Rees put up a tough fight but Broner was too skilled. I have to see Broner against a big time opponent before I complain about him joking around in the ring. Who knows if he'll do the same against top competition. One thing of concern for me with Broner is how he keeps his mouth wide open when he fights. He's going to fuck around and get his jaw broken.

Agreed on the open mouth! I noticed that in a few earlier fights and thought the same.

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Feb 17 2013, 01:13 AM) *
If Adrien Broner doesn't learn some discipline before he moves up in weight he's going to get KTFO. He took WAY TOO MUCH needless punishment. Good call by Rees Trainer. Good job by Broner by responding to adversiTY.

I agree. He's a bit annoying...especially at this stage. When you're making 20 million and have dominated/destroyed hall of famers, etc., then I'll except a little clowning and cockiness. Until then, juuuuuust box. Lol

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Post #75

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Broner vs Corley.. I bet Chop buzzes that ass real good!!!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 17 2013, 02:35 AM
Post #76

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Gavin vazquez might have been a good fight to make lol I could see Gavin pressuring him well.

Gavin gave a real good effort. But broner is just too much when he stops Fucking around

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 17 2013, 04:14 AM
Post #77

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Why did the corner want a stoppage after the the first KD? Reese was still in it and gave a better showing than expected by many. Broner too strong through. However, the odds against Gavin were ridiculous!

What's with the new HBO graphics? I fast forward right to the ring intros.

Too many people in the booth if you will. Is this a new production team or some shit. WTF is Steve Weisfield doing there? Who's brilliant idea was that?

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 17 2013, 04:20 AM
Post #78

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (KOpower @ Feb 16 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Broner needs to stop playing in the ring. It isn't smart, it isn't cute, and it isn't what a legitimate big-boy fighter does. He just looks like a clown. He has so much talent and so much ability, he just needs to grow up. Mayweather doesn't act like a clown in the ring. Broner should pay attention.

He's trying to copy Mayweather in the ring, but what it is is an immature Mayweather. Broner needs to develop more as a fighter before doing that Leonard/Gavilan Bolo punch shit. Adrian's got very strong potential, but he's not yet good enough to do that kind of shit. (Yet.)

Jack

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 17 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #79

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Commentators: I swear they are more critics than anything. Kellerman had his tongue so far up Broner's ass that Pacquaio called HBO execs and told him to show some class. I like the Showtime crew better, they are fans of boxing and not groupies of a boxer. All they kept talking about was Broner's greatness not giving any credit to Reese

Fight 1: Great fight. Abiko showed some heart and he seems to be improving. The Eastern European fighter needs some more work but has a good chin,

Fight 2: Reese showed great heart! I like that little dude. His trainer did an outstanding job with instructions and stopping the fight. I want to see this little man again. Adrian took Gavin a little light but he came alive and just put the lights out. Broner needs to stay disciplined in the ring. When he moves up to 140 that shit will not work. Good fight can't wait to see him again May 4th.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 17 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #80

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Feb 16 2013, 09:27 PM) *
Broner vs Corley.. I bet Chop buzzes that ass real good!!!

That is the fight that I said I would like to see but these boxing purist in here said hell no. LOL

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 11:35 AM