Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Franchize
post Nov 29 2012, 03:05 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I have to go Rios/Valvarado. Berto/Guerrero was tainted by the referee and his nonsense.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Nov 29 2012, 03:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Nov 29 2012, 03:19 PM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 29 2012, 04:05 PM) *
I have to go Rios/Valvarado. Berto/Guerrero was tainted by the referee and his nonsense.

Totally agree

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 29 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #13

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Rios-Alverado was better,

It had harder punches, more savagery, give and take on every shot. Although the 12th round of Guerrero-Burto was a lot like many of the rounds of Rios-Alverado! Both were excellent fights, I think Rios-Alverado is a classic war, whereas Gurerro-Berto is a very good fight.

Jack

PS. Terrible refereeing hurt Guerrerro-Berto.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Nov 29 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 29 2012, 02:13 PM) *
You don't think Lopez/Salido II can compete with Rios/Alvarado??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

That was this year? good call, i had to rewatch the highlights, i didnt remember it going to the 10th round, lol i just remember salido dominating lopez and thinking he made him look alittle amateur and taking him out early. Wasnt as bad as i thought, great fight.

Now that i'm really thinking of every fight over the year,
i would put Martinez-Chavez in there for Martinez putting that Ass whoopin on chavez and giving him that first L though it almost all turned around in those final minutes.

Lopez-salido 2 for Salido spanking that ass again in the enemy territory with those drunk ass judges,

Ortiz-Josesito Lopez because i really was surprised with this scrawny kid giving it to ortiz and even breaking his jaw, Respect

Alvarado/Rios i really thought Alvarado was going to win until Rios randomly got super speed and super strength. They were really F***ing eachother up in that ring, straight up war

Garcia-Khan Khan was eating Garcia until he tasted that left hook. Great fight, and great end

Mares/Moreno- I really enjoyed the fight, Mares showed how a brawler beats a good boxer.

Network of the year definitely goes to Shotime, they can have no name fighters on there and the fights are still good.

Latino nation definitely putting on boxing.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 06:25 AM