IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Giant Man III vs. The Prince World Heavyweight Championship Thread, Oh, it's on now.
Giant Man III - The Prince
Who will walk away The Heavyweight Champion Of The World?
Giant Man III via KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [80.00%]
Giant Man III via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
The Prince via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via Pussification [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DRAW! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Maxy
post Dec 21 2008, 04:37 AM
Post #31

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

The Prince lacked balls but we all knew it was the only way he could beat Giant Man III.

Will Giant Man III continue his career? He is still a big draw because of his size and style?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 21 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Giant Man III was heard saying he doesn't want to go out like his GrandFather did but If that's how he has to go out, then that is how it has to go out.

Could be another tragedy later on down the line....

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 21 2008, 04:53 AM
Post #33

He will always be dangerous to whoever he faces and could end up winning the belts again eventually.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 21 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #34

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 03:52 PM) [snapback]417638[/snapback]
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who is commentating on the fight tonight, told reporters just minutes ago, "The Prince is gonna be smart, I'm sure of it. I could come outta retirement right now and beat Giant Man III because I'm big enough, good enough and most importantly of all...smart enough. I know The Prince bases some of his style on my style. I think he will be smart, be cute, be clever. You don't have to run away to win against a monster like Giant Man III. I think The Prince will box with his brain. I predict The Prince will stop Giant Man III in the 3rd round."

The Prince is nothing like Dipsy Gawn....he's his own man with his own styles, and he CLEARLY wins his fights....and guess what?....he stopped The Giant in only 2 rounds....everyone underestimates The Prince's power.

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 21 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]417773[/snapback]
The Prince is just fronting. A picture was taken of the shoes The Prince is planning to where on fight night

(IMG:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2291/2218007937_35d933c315.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ...those are almost Periwinkle.

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 21 2008, 04:21 AM) [snapback]417787[/snapback]
The Prince TKO's Giant Man III in the 2nd round, the ref was forced to stop the fight as Giant Man III ran out of gas.
The Prince fought scared, just take a look at his punch stats from round 1
The Prince landed 3 of 11 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right.
The end of an era, Giant Man III has been defeated.

Those who saw the fight will attest to the following.....GM III's attack was so frenzied and furious The Prince had to adopt an Arthur Abraham/Josh Clottey guard...he wasn't ALLOWED to punch....he was basically forced to absorb the full fury of The Giant in the 1st round....he barely had the time or opportunity to punch.

QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 21 2008, 04:37 AM) [snapback]417790[/snapback]
The Prince lacked balls but we all knew it was the only way he could beat Giant Man III.

Will Giant Man III continue his career? He is still a big draw because of his size and style?

The Prince just faced and KOed one of the most feared punchers of all time in 2 rounds.........and if check the stats.....he threw AND landed more than Harry Angus did last week.....props are in order.

(The Prince whispers in The CEO's ear)

Ok....ok....The Prince just told me he wants all his props before his press release later on today....

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 21 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #35

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Prince really did it... Shit, I seriously think hes the real deal now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Peligro took way more damage against Holmes than he was supposed to.

But there is a new Ray Sefo in town. "Sugar" Ray Sefo will make his pro debut pretty soon.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 21 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #36

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

It was even after 10 but Alcarez didn't want to mix it up...once even throwing 9 punches in 1 round. He coasted the last two rounds and took the win but no doubt HE was battered in that fight. Holmes - 0 IP.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 21 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #37

SKULLSPLITTER

You know...The Prince beat the FUCK outta Alcarez 7 weeks ago....something like 120-109....Alcarez was "obviously tired" at the end of the 8th round....not bad for a so called pigeon puncher....

Anyway....I just wanted to point that out because The Prince has refused to issue any more press releases until he receives more props....

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 22 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #38

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who commentated on The Prince's victory over Giant Man III, today told the media, "He's a good fighter and he did a good job but it wasn't any surprise to me. I figured it would go 3 rounds, it only went 2 rounds but anyone with any knowledge of the fight game knew Giant Man III would be wrecked after 1 round. I mean, it's a win but it ain't nothing special....lets not kid ourselves here. I've given The Prince some props over the time but he thinks he's bigger, badder and better than anybody else and his attitude towards other fighters borders on contempt. When he's won another 13-14 world title bouts he can come back and talk about how good he is. I like the fighter, dislike the man. Quite simply, he hasn't done enough to be so self-conceited and if he's begging for props I don't think he'll get them. Actually...I predict he will lose his title within 4 more bouts."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 4 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #39

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 21 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]417821[/snapback]
Prince really did it... Shit, I seriously think hes the real deal now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Now everyone KNOWS he is...I gave The Prince an old flawed plan last night against Alcarez...and he STILL won....lol

Did you guys see how he went 9/6/5 late after having the fight wrapped up?....putting his chin on the line and overcoming adversity yet again....he is certainly the greatest Heavyweight of All Time...and y'all are gonna miss him while he's gone....

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:46 AM