IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 17-1 ...Super J ...Crazy Horse & El Matador, ...Parlay Today-Retire Tomorrow ....
Devo
post Aug 1 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,743

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif) ....as for Cotto, Baszler wasn't the only one to run into a Cyborg ...bottom line: No Power=No Respect ( look for Margarito to be insanely over-bet after his next sacrificial tune-up...watch the over/under ) Super & The Hitter have both been going rounds & not showing any real power...this is a pick-em freak show ....Judah looks better in camp & has more to lose so we give him the nod . El Matador & The Flo ..... Kenflo (the fav) hasn't seen this type of "come-forward" pressure since he lost to the M-Shark ...just can't see him beating Huerta . Crazy Horse & Mr. Sable.... the pressure on Lesnar (the fav) to win this match is off the chart ...if he loses, he has to ask Uncle Vince for his olde' job back ....remember what Herring did to the Congo-Man ...? ..this 3-fight parlay pays 17-1 on-line ......go get 'em ! .....gl (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif)

This post has been edited by Devo: Aug 2 2008, 05:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Aug 1 2008, 08:15 PM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Solid parlay...definitely like Herring over Lesnar. KenFlo and Huerta is a toss-up. I'm leaning towards KenFlo though. As for Judah...man...I just can't rely on Judah for any bets at all...even a parlay. LOL.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 10:23 AM