> There is a shitload of talent at 147. Time they started fighting each other
mrchitown
post Jul 8 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jul 8 2014, 10:32 PM) *
Oh please for the love of the art of the sweet science and the beautifully ugly but brutal aspect of fighting can we get Maidana vs Matthysse?

It's been the real dream fight not no Mayweather vs Pacquiao or Stevenson vs Kovalev. For Christmas sakes that fight has a easier chance to be made than those two mythical fights.

The Ultimate Litmus Test vs The Pineapples Throwin' Machine. EPIC!!!

Or Thurman vs Kamegashi
Guerrero vs Khan
Pacquiao vs Provodnikov
Etc.

At some point Maidana-Matthysse has to happen. It would be a big fight now if it happened, but those two gon have to glove up sooner or later
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 9 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #32

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jul 8 2014, 08:32 PM) *
Oh please for the love of the art of the sweet science and the beautifully ugly but brutal aspect of fighting can we get Maidana vs Matthysse?

It's been the real dream fight not no Mayweather vs Pacquiao or Stevenson vs Kovalev. For Christmas sakes that fight has a easier chance to be made than those two mythical fights.

The Ultimate Litmus Test vs The Pineapples Throwin' Machine. EPIC!!!

Or Thurman vs Kamegashi
Guerrero vs Khan
Pacquiao vs Provodnikov
Etc.

the battle for argentina is inevitable but i like the Guerrero vs khan match more

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jul 9 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #33

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 9 2014, 01:07 PM) *
the battle for argentina is inevitable but i like the Guerrero vs khan match more

Improbable, Guerrero vs Khan won't be promised war like Maidana vs Matthysse; no way in hell.

You got a guy who now thinks he's a brawler who stalks his opponents and catches punches to his face plus forgetting that he use to box pretty solid at the lower weights. Has a pretty nice uppercut and solid chin.

Then you gotta guy who has a heart of 20 heart donors and knows only attack. They recently now started using the clinche technique to keep them from being hit back. A chin that is a huge liability,quick hands and feet.

Now on the other side of a warbarnburner

You got one guy who hits fuckin hard with both hands, solid chin, and no quit in his repertoire. Relentless like horseflys on dog shit, awkward, tendency to get dropped by body shots, stamina issues, and a overhands that reign from the heaven's themselves.

Then you gotta lil guy who hits like a mule and 100 acres with either hand, solid chin, calculating with their punches, and has a habit of easily being countered when trying to set up his punches.
Non stopping like a runaway bullet train in Japan, never seems to be tired, and has a tendency to finish off hurt opponents.

Now again,which fight would be a warbarnburner or a bit of a burner?

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 9 2014, 06:48 PM
Post #34

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jul 9 2014, 04:04 PM) *
Improbable, Guerrero vs Khan won't be promised war like Maidana vs Matthysse; no way in hell.

You got a guy who now thinks he's a brawler who stalks his opponents and catches punches to his face plus forgetting that he use to box pretty solid at the lower weights. Has a pretty nice uppercut and solid chin.

Then you gotta guy who has a heart of 20 heart donors and knows only attack. They recently now started using the clinche technique to keep them from being hit back. A chin that is a huge liability,quick hands and feet.

Now on the other side of a warbarnburner

You got one guy who hits fuckin hard with both hands, solid chin, and no quit in his repertoire. Relentless like horseflys on dog shit, awkward, tendency to get dropped by body shots, stamina issues, and a overhands that reign from the heaven's themselves.

Then you gotta lil guy who hits like a mule and 100 acres with either hand, solid chin, calculating with their punches, and has a habit of easily being countered when trying to set up his punches.
Non stopping like a runaway bullet train in Japan, never seems to be tired, and has a tendency to finish off hurt opponents.

Now again,which fight would be a warbarnburner or a bit of a burner?

I'm not arguing the fact that its going to be an all out slug fest of power shots ..I know like everyone else that its gonna be fireworks till someone lands an a-bomb !

Love the way you broke em all down though! That was dope!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 9 2014, 09:15 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Marcos vs. the Machine is a retirement fight for both fighters.

I want to see Guerrero vs. Ortiz.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 10 2014, 12:02 PM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 9 2014, 07:15 PM) *
Marcos vs. the Machine is a retirement fight for both fighters.

I want to see Guerrero vs. Ortiz.

Ortiz would be pummeled into retirement

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 10 2014, 02:05 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 10 2014, 01:02 PM) *
Ortiz would be pummeled into retirement

Agreed....Robert's too much man for Ortiz. I just don't see Victor facing the type of adversity that Robert would bring...pressure is Victor's biggest weakness. He's okay when he's in control, but after his size and power have been watered down, he struggles.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 10 2014, 02:26 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 10 2014, 12:05 PM) *
Agreed....Robert's too much man for Ortiz. I just don't see Victor facing the type of adversity that Robert would bring...pressure is Victor's biggest weakness. He's okay when he's in control, but after his size and power have been watered down, he struggles.

So you wouldn't want to see this fight? I love watching Ortiz get smacked around and then do an interview.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 10 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #39

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 10 2014, 12:05 PM) *

I honestly think he'd look worse than berto in there! Can you imagine when Guerrero starts holding his head and shooting those uppercuts like pistons torward vics face!

Nice avi sir......must be nice! Lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:18 AM