IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can You Image If Pacquiao Had Beaten Bradley?
BrutUalBK
post Dec 31 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #41

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 30 2013, 09:36 PM) *
I always liked him, he was a worker. If some of these fighters had his work ethic then they'd be in beast mode. That's why sometimes we'll see a hard working athlete beat one who is more talented.

He has his own radio show in which he talks all things boxing. I know that for a fact but David Estrada, don't know if your familiar with him, told me he was looking into training fighters. That was a while back. I haven't spoken to Estrada since last summer

Being from around the way (E. Chi) I'm familiar with all the Chi-based fighters but since I don't get to go back as much other than to visit my moms (Dolton) then I haven't really heard much about either David. I just thought at the time that Manny fought him that there were far superior titleholders that he should've tried instead of taking Diaz who I considered the least of them despite his hard work ethic and tough guy way of fighting.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 2 2014, 09:33 AM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Well, looks like Lovie is back on the saddle....the Buccs are about to sign him as head coach. Man I hate it for NFL coaches though...those dudes are in the middle of a cutthroat business, and this "win now" mentality is nothing more than a knife to the throat, or fire under one's ass. Everybody wants to win, but at the end of the day, somebody's gotta lose...ask Pac and Bradley...both of them lost on 6/9/12. LOL

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 2 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #43

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 2 2014, 07:33 AM) *
Well, looks like Lovie is back on the saddle....the Buccs are about to sign him as head coach. Man I hate it for NFL coaches though...those dudes are in the middle of a cutthroat business, and this "win now" mentality is nothing more than a knife to the throat, or fire under one's ass. Everybody wants to win, but at the end of the day, somebody's gotta lose...ask Pac and Bradley...both of them lost on 6/9/12. LOL

They are giving Lovie 4 years to do his thing. Tampa actually has a good team. all they need is another receiver and QB. If my sources are correct MV7 will be in Tampa.

Welcome back, how much did you spend on your lady this holiday?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 2 2014, 08:36 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 2 2014, 08:33 AM) *

He doesn't have the tools to be a championship coach. He will make them a better team but they won't make any real noise

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 2 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #45

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 2 2014, 10:20 AM) *
They are giving Lovie 4 years to do his thing. Tampa actually has a good team. all they need is another receiver and QB. If my sources are correct MV7 will be in Tampa.

Welcome back, how much did you spend on your lady this holiday?

Vick got screwed over, I don't know how many real suitors will be vying for his services this off-season. Tampa is looking to keep Glennon as the starter. Teams have been using Vick's age against him. The Bears were going to get him but instead re-signed Jay. His age and his knack for being injured will keep many teams away from him

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 2 2014, 08:44 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 31 2013, 06:16 PM) *
Being from around the way (E. Chi) I'm familiar with all the Chi-based fighters but since I don't get to go back as much other than to visit my moms (Dolton) then I haven't really heard much about either David. I just thought at the time that Manny fought him that there were far superior titleholders that he should've tried instead of taking Diaz who I considered the least of them despite his hard work ethic and tough guy way of fighting.

There were some, I think Nate Campbell was champ at that time as well. I'd a liked to see that fight.

Dolton? You ain't missing nothing there lol

I always think that if Diaz hadn't of fought Pacquiao his career may have been a little different, he was derailed after that fight

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 2 2014, 10:31 PM
Post #47

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 2 2014, 06:39 PM) *
Vick got screwed over, I don't know how many real suitors will be vying for his services this off-season. Tampa is looking to keep Glennon as the starter. Teams have been using Vick's age against him. The Bears were going to get him but instead re-signed Jay. His age and his knack for being injured will keep many teams away from him

Jay Cutler is a waste. Y'all will never win anything with him. Vick did get screwed but someone will pick him up. Maybe the Jets, Texans, Jaguars, Tennessee, Tampa and Vikings and plenty other teams can use his help.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 2 2014, 11:48 PM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 2 2014, 09:31 PM) *
Jay Cutler is a waste. Y'all will never win anything with him. Vick did get screwed but someone will pick him up. Maybe the Jets, Texans, Jaguars, Tennessee, Tampa and Vikings and plenty other teams can use his help.

I hope Vick starts somewhere. I rock with Cutler, dude is tough and he's finally in a good system for QB's

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:54 AM