IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Power move, Should Mayweather jr call out Bradley?
Musashi100
post Sep 15 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,711

i feel like at this point in time he should clean out the best in his division. i struggle to place floyd among the best of all time when it comes to divisional rankings like say welterweight or lightweight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 15 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #12

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I see where the OP is comming from,

If you forget the promoters, the politics and the bullshit, In theory, Floyd fights Tim, Floyd beats Tim in the eyes of everyone even lets say maybe stops him late. It would do what Manny couldn't do and woiuld be a great way to promote their fight. But I don't think Bradley will be stopped, and with two good feet for Tim and inactivity for Mayweather, he might have some problems, winning over Bradley 116-112 and a closer than expected 115-113 (twice) for Floyd. A close fight, with Floyd doing more, but not the much more he would have done in his prime. This fight is a large risk and no monetary reward type of match.

Jack

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 15 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 15 2012, 02:40 PM) *
I see where the OP is comming from,

If you forget the promoters, the politics and the bullshit, In theory, Floyd fights Tim, Floyd beats Tim in the eyes of everyone even lets say maybe stops him late. It would do what Manny couldn't do and woiuld be a great way to promote their fight. But I don't think Bradley will be stopped, and with two good feet for Tim and inactivity for Mayweather, he might have some problems, winning over Bradley 116-112 and a closer than expected 115-113 (twice) for Floyd. A close fight, with Floyd doing more, but not the much more he would have done in his prime. This fight is a large risk and no monetary reward type of match.

Jack

I think your on point.

But I meant just call him our because I doubt arum would allow it because it could make manny look extremely bad. But floyd would definitely back him into a corner by doing so

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 15 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

lets leave Peterson and Zab to each other

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 15 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 15 2012, 05:34 PM) *
lets leave Peterson and Zab to each other

Idk if your being sarcastic or not but I agree with what you said..
Lamont got beat pretty easily by Bradley and I'm pretty sure they are a Jr welterweight and Bradley last fought as a welter

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 15 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

nah am not being sarcastic i want to see a peterson judah fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 15 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Me too, I think that fight can turn into a good scrap. I feel like most of the people I talk to don't think much of it

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 19 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (un01 @ Sep 14 2012, 06:05 AM) *
No, no more undeserved pay days for Bradley. Bradley should just fight Zab or Lamont Peterson

Garbage! Bradley deserve another payday moreso than Pac because Tim is the champ whether you agree with it/like it or not!!

If Pac was so confident that he beat Brad then he should take the fight to redeem his belt and prove to the world how easy it really was.

Pac lost that fight fair and square, 2 judges saw it for Bradley and based on the slo-mo vids I've seen of the fight then Tim deserved it as well.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 19 2012, 11:58 AM) *
Garbage! Bradley deserve another payday moreso than Pac because Tim is the champ whether you agree with it/like it or not!!

If Pac was so confident that he beat Brad then he should take the fight to redeem his belt and prove to the world how easy it really was.

Pac lost that fight fair and square, 2 judges saw it for Bradley and based on the slo-mo vids I've seen of the fight then Tim deserved it as well.

Well according to the credible numbers below only 1% of the world saw Bradley winning, even though you a whole bunch of other people ringside some of the press and those two other judges saw it going for Bradley lol

Btw pacquiao Damn near perfected getting passes for everything, including taking a unnecessary fourth fight with a guy who he "clearly" thought he beat the first three times

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 19 2012, 02:35 PM) *
Well 99% of the boxing world knows that pacquiao really won that fight. So just because that 1% thinks he lost means he should do a rematch ASAP? I know that all losses should be avenged and i know they will fight eventually but right now pacquiao vs Marquez is a better fight ands needs more closure.

Anyways all i was originally saying is that people will criticize pacquiao for doing or saying something but give others passes for that same stuff.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 05:35 AM