IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT):Fedor vs. Henderson-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, No New Spoiler Threads, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
Warlord
post Jul 31 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #51

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 31 2011, 08:50 AM) *
If that's what you want then you should ask him.

I would but I'm afraid he'd actually try to do it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jul 31 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #52

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

What did you guys think of the stoppage?

Matt Hughes doesnt help his cause by being an asshole

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Jul 31 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Wow i really thought fedor was gonna win this one being than Hendo is more past it than him but it looks like fedor just doesn't know how to rebound from a loss but man im pumped my boy Hendo stopped him brutally.

Fedor came out like he always does but against someone like Dan you can't do that you gotta be precise and pick your shots.

Hendo is a beast he is very well past his prime at 40 and still knocking fools out cold who are much younger than him.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Jul 31 2011, 05:11 PM

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Jul 31 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 31 2011, 12:21 AM) *
Whatever happens, Fedor is the greatest fighter to ever do it.

Hahahaha

No he ain't.

I do however agree with Hendo meeting Jones thats one fight i would love to see.

Jones will be the favorite but he has never faced anyone who hits like Dan.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Jul 31 2011, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 31 2011, 08:54 PM
Post #55

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 31 2011, 02:01 PM) *
Wow i really thought fedor was gonna win this one being than Hendo is more past it than him but it looks like fedor just doesn't know how to rebound from a loss but man im pumped my boy Hendo stopped him brutally.

Fedor came out like he always does but against someone like Dan you can't do that you gotta be precise and pick your shots.

Hendo is a beast he is very well past his prime at 40 and still knocking fools out cold who are much younger than him.

When did Dan ever show any signs of being "past it?"

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jul 31 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #56

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 30 2011, 09:09 PM) *
Tate drops onto her back with the victory, racked with orgasms. Wowzers.

That was HOF commentary raight ther.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jul 31 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #57

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

Fedor needs to go into autograph retirement.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Jul 31 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #58

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 31 2011, 08:54 PM) *
When did Dan ever show any signs of being "past it?"

On a few occasions IMO but most notably in the Shields fight Hendo was a dead man after the first rd im sure some of it had to do with the weight but his refelxes ar not what they use to be not that he was the fastest guy around but his strikes have gotten more wider and sloppier than before but he's a still a helluva fighter and he showed it last night.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 31 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #59

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 31 2011, 11:51 PM) *
On a few occasions IMO but most notably in the Shields fight Hendo was a dead man after the first rd im sure some of it had to do with the weight but his refelxes ar not what they use to be not that he was the fastest guy around but his strikes have gotten more wider and sloppier than before but he's a still a helluva fighter and he showed it last night.

Dan's always had crap conditioning at 185 pounds. He's a small 205lber, but that has been his best weight by far. Dan reminds me of Evander Holyfield, he just performs better against bigger guys. He gassed trying to finish Shields and then got wrestle-fucked for the rest of the night. It happens. It happened to Anderson Silva against Chael Sonnen, except Anderson pulled that miracle fluke out of his ass with minutes to go, whilst Dan did not.

And Dan's always winged his punches, even in his prime. I honestly haven't seen Dan fall off much. He is definitely older, but he hasn't regressed the way Fedor has by any stretch.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 1 2011, 02:20 AM
Post #60

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 1 2011, 12:43 AM) *
Dan's always had crap conditioning at 185 pounds. He's a small 205lber, but that has been his best weight by far. Dan reminds me of Evander Holyfield, he just performs better against bigger guys. He gassed trying to finish Shields and then got wrestle-fucked for the rest of the night. It happens. It happened to Anderson Silva against Chael Sonnen, except Anderson pulled that miracle fluke out of his ass with minutes to go, whilst Dan did not.

And Dan's always winged his punches, even in his prime. I honestly haven't seen Dan fall off much. He is definitely older, but he hasn't regressed the way Fedor has by any stretch.

But see to me Fedor looks and fights exactly the same way he's been fightin for the last 10 yrs except that now that aura of invincibility is gone and opponents are not afraid to fight him anymore.

Werdum erased some of that aura and Fedor hasn't been able to adjust and makes changes in order to keep on winning he's goes out there reckless like he always has.

As for Anderson i bet he was haveing a blast watching Fedor get crushed against a guy he whooped easly.

Not trying to put Dan down im glad he layed out fedor face first that picture was priceless to me . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:18 PM