> Love or Hate Floyd Mayweather? Reasons Why, 1 Topic Merged Here
namor
post Nov 20 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #21

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,690

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 20 2009, 09:11 AM) *
You're a fool!How many times Mosley challenge him and even go as far as embarrass him in the public yet his balls shrink more. "Numbers don't lie, people do"
,Ellerbe is one big lie!I can't stand with this kind of people who publicly conning people in a broad daylight just to steal their hard earned money and I know that americans are vulnerable to public fraud.

You a clown.You still on that Floyd is scared of Mosley when Floyd called out Mosley for years and Mosley had every excuse in the book not to fight him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Nov 20 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

Oh O....another Gayweather supporter! maybe now Floyd is tryin to scrub that yellow streak off his back and he is actually gonna fight somebody. I expect him to blow Pacman outta the water.....Mosley is the one I really wanna see him fight! While he's at it he should fight Cotto or Clottey as well.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Nov 20 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #23

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

i agree that the fight for floyd is mosley... he wuld obliterate pac, and maybe even stop him... besides pwill, i think the only WW in the division that has a chance of hanging with floyd is mosley. and if mosley fights pac..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) pac is definitly going to sleep..

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Nov 20 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #24

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,255

QUOTE (namor @ Nov 20 2009, 09:54 PM) *
You a clown.You still on that Floyd is scared of Mosley when Floyd called out Mosley for years and Mosley had every excuse in the book not to fight him.
Floyd calls out Shane after Mosley suffering two successive losses. Floyd has no balls, his lips is shevering and quevering everytime he see Margo and Mosley. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
MarzB
post Nov 20 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #25

Junior Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,494

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 20 2009, 07:01 AM) *
Fuck money. Shane is the welterweight champion. You should ALWAYS try and fight the champion of your division instead of these tinpot titles and 'p4p' new creations.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is a big fight...the biggest in boxing, but how ridiculous is it that it's gotta happen without a major belt on the line? How can the two biggest welterweights in the world NOT have fought the welterweight champion?

Pac-PBF definitely should happen, but not before one of them has fought Shane Mosley.

Ray Robinson would be turning in his grave right now.

Black

(D'oh! My little brother didn't log out...ooooops!)

Roll Deep, you pretty much aren't very aware of Sugar Ray Robinson. The modern perception of Ray Robinson during his time was VERY akin to how a lot of people feel about Floyd. Black America loved him, White America, 'ahhh, He wasn't totally revered and as far as negotiations. He was an extremely hard negotiator lets say.
“Robinson was tough on the contract negotiations,” Fullmer said when the last of what would be four fights between them was done. “He wanted all the money and everything else in his favor. He wanted everything his way.”

Source Thomas Hauser Article
http://www.secondsout.com/columns/thomas-h...sited--part-two

Also I've read about three books about Ray Robinson one he authored himsel where he admits he wasn't taking any backseat in negotiations.

Good for him and Floyd and how dare ANY of you say the HELL with MONEY. You're not taking the blows here.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Nov 20 2009, 10:10 AM
Post #26

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 20 2009, 01:44 PM) *
JD, I dont understand why you keep bringing Quintana's and Hatton's name up?

I agree that if he fought any of those guys then he would have butt fucked his "legacy" but I think the article that I posted clearly states that if Pacquiao does not happen then they will target Mosley. Whoever he fights, I'm certain it won't happen until May so that leaves Mosley PLENTY of time to beat Berto and be ready by May.

Meanwhile, Whats is Floyd to do? Should he just wait until May to fight? Who should he fight from now until May or June or whenever this "SUPERFIGHT" against whoever happens?

I'm in NO way defending Floyd. Im just curious to see what people think he should do NOW!

If he really is planning to wait until May, he should wait. Think about it. It's already getting to late November, any fight he takes now probably wouldn't happen before Feb or March. You think he would fight again 2-3 months later? The only way I think he should take a fight against an opponent who is NOT Mosley or Pacquiao is if he was gunning for a later date with each other them, i.e. Sept or Oct and take a fight in between to stay sharp. Otherwise, just wait til May.

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Nov 20 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #27

Bantamweight

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Nov 20 2009, 10:41 PM) *
i agree that the fight for floyd is mosley... he wuld obliterate pac, and maybe even stop him... besides pwill, i think the only WW in the division that has a chance of hanging with floyd is mosley. and if mosley fights pac..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) pac is definitly going to sleep..
He maybe beat all of them including Cotto,Margo,PW,Clottey but the thing is he never do. He talk the talk and run the money.LOL!Pussy!

+Quote Post
JD
post Nov 20 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #28

First Ballot

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 20 2009, 07:44 AM) *
JD, I dont understand why you keep bringing Quintana's and Hatton's name up?

I agree that if he fought any of those guys then he would have butt fucked his "legacy" but I think the article that I posted clearly states that if Pacquiao does not happen then they will target Mosley. Whoever he fights, I'm certain it won't happen until May so that leaves Mosley PLENTY of time to beat Berto and be ready by May.

Meanwhile, Whats is Floyd to do? Should he just wait until May to fight? Who should he fight from now until May or June or whenever this "SUPERFIGHT" against whoever happens?

I'm in NO way defending Floyd. Im just curious to see what people think he should do NOW!

People are thinking that if his intention was to fight in January or February, he had every chance to say "OK Shane...you want it, you got it."

After all, Marquez was his come back tuneup...after that it was all about the hitlist.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Nov 20 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #29

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

Some of you guys are hilarious, it's always "fuck money" when it's not your dollar. If you were offered one job making 100,000 a year, an offered another job(doing the same fucking thing) for 50,000 a year and the one that paid half as much was 2x as hard, i would like to know what dickhead in this forum would take that job. Seriously, it's easy to beat your chest and act like a tough guy and idiot when it's not you dollar.

This post has been edited by rusty_trombone: Nov 20 2009, 10:20 AM

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Nov 20 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #30

Bantamweight

QUOTE (JD @ Nov 20 2009, 11:16 PM) *
People are thinking that if his intention was to fight in January or February, he had every chance to say "OK Shane...you want it, you got it."

After all, Marquez was his come back tuneup...after that it was all about the hitlist.
If Mosley were to knock out Berto which is unlikely, Floyd will go back to his own excuses.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:18 PM