Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zab Judah looking for next challenge
BigG
post Sep 14 2008, 05:20 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Zab Judah didn't take any punishment (below 15 IP) vs. Jimmy Jack and was perfectly fine after the fight.

Zab Judah is now searching for a new challenge and rival....is there anyone left...I think Judah's basically fought everyone already.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 14 2008, 05:37 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Herman Ngoudjo lays out the challenge.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 14 2008, 05:42 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Not interested. Judah took Ngdoujos MANHOOD...total ownage...after Herman's performance against Cotto...Judah is convinced that he's a super shot fighter and doesn't want to seriously hurt Herman.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 14 2008, 05:49 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Ngoudjo is TOS re-tooled. He vows to destroy Zab Judah.

QUOTE(Herman Ngoudjo - Former Jr. Welterweight World Champion)
Of course Zab is scarred, he is scarred of all TOS and 36 Chamber fighters. Apparently, he has to much bitch in him.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 14 2008, 05:51 AM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

*Judah REMINDS Herman he had him massaging his legs and WIPING his ass in between rounds during sparring."

Nothing more needs to be said.

HERMAN should have thought about his future in the Cotto fight..looking like total shit...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 14 2008, 05:55 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Herman Ngoudjo - Former Jr. Welterweight World Champion)
Guzman when he got with TOS turned into the Greatest Lightweight Of All Time and the number 1 pound for pound fighter of the sport with the toughest schedule of a #1 p4p fighter of all time. TOS record speaks for itself, you are scared of me and the gym! This is why you are no longer the King of Judahs and Jimmy Jack is!

OOOHHH

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 14 2008, 05:57 AM
Post #7

Choppin Headz Boi!

Judah:

"Guzman turned bitch with TOS when he fought me! RUN RUN RUN! Herman, BOY, yeah...I'm STLL callin you BOY...GIRLAMN...u know what im sayin...you ain't shit! I got ya manhood right here! You had no manhood in the Cotto fight! I got no interest in HURTING former victims....U got brutalized homie! I want a certain Puerto Rican next!!!! TOS and Deep Freeze are both BITCHES! No one gonna be watching their..."fight"....yeah TOS im callin' u a bitch dawg all da way from BK! U 2 Deep Freeze"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 14 2008, 06:01 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Rumor has it Miguel Cotto doesn't have much interest in a 4th fight with Zab Judah as of right now. Zab would have found himself with a big match in Puerto Rico with Cotto had Zab won the Lineal Jr. Welterweight Title so the 2 long time rivals could have an Undisputed Championship match, however that was not to be after Zab dropped a wide UD loss to Jimmy Jack Judah.

Cotto had said if Zab would give Ngoudjo a rematch first, then Miguel would be more inclined to battle Zab once again.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 14 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #9

Choppin Headz Boi!

Judah:

Herman is a bitch! I whooped his ass with -2 AP's! Fuck that fool, u knowmsayin. he got hurt in fight 1, he bitched out! i gave him a sick ass beating felt all the way in his home country, canada! i got no interest in this fool! cotto and me will neva fight again! fuck cotto! i dont need doeeezzzz hoeeeezzzz cuz i got BROOKLYNNNN! I'm looking to move up to 147 and 154!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:18 PM