> Floyd, please...ENOUGH ALREADY !
MaxPayne
post Sep 21 2012, 07:17 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Can you believe this bullshit ?

So now Floyd was involved in a situation at his other Baby Mama's house which ended with a 911 call because he and one of his people apparently left with some of her shit.

The good news is that she won't press charges and there was no battery involved.

The bad news ?

HE MIGHT BE IN PAROLE VIOLATION !

If that happens, he might have to serve another 90 days in jail, which is the remainder of his original sentence.

This. Is. Some. Bull. Shit.

Floyd. Please. Please stop this fucking bullshit. Send your people over when them hoes won't act right. Don't do it yourself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 21 2012, 08:06 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

He should just have a driver go pick up his kids from now on. This just seems like they have him in their crosshairs

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 21 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

LMAO! What's with this dude "leaving with other's belongings" when shit goes down? That's always the funniest part, reminds me of when me and brother used to fight as kids, and that Wolverine action figure was always up for grabs.

Dude has enough money to have that Dr. Claw status when it comes to his baby mamas, instead, he chooses to do shit like Dr. Doom and make a scene. Women ALWAYS have the upper hand with the law, you'd think that he knew that by now.

Remaining inconspicuous shouldn't be that hard for Floyd while he's free, but his actions makes me think that he would much rather have that status...behind bars.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 21 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #4

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

Lol, geez not this again. I think Floyds problem is he longs for the ghetto/gangster lifestyle he didn't have growing up. So now that he's older and rich he is trying to be someone he is not. It's sad. Can he just be a normal outstanding guy in the community? With all the money he has he can do so much for people and become beloved by everyone. Instead he is trying to make himself this ghetto/gangster guy whos been in and out of jail. I think Floyd needs a reality check and by that he won't change unless he does hard time in a prison instead of county jail. I guess with millions and millions it still can't buy you class and dignity.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 21 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

floyd is the new mike tyson...he will be targeted for all kind of law suits and shit. someone will get punched at a club he will be at by a totally random person....and floyd will catch a case for it. watch.

u ain't like a regular person anymore floyd!!! stop trying to roll like u are!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 21 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Either get him in the gym or put him back in a cell. Roger should get him training or something cause we know he won't listen to his pops

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Sep 21 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

I guess you guys just glanced over the part when it said he went to HIS PROPERTY (house). Now if he wants to throw the bitch out on the street im all for that too.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Sep 21 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 21 2012, 12:59 PM) *
Either get him in the gym or put him back in a cell. Roger should get him training or something cause we know he won't listen to his pops

I agree. This fighting 1 time of year obviously doesnt fit well with Floyd. When he got out of jail he should have went straight to the gym after a few days. When he has idle time he seems to be involved in to much negativity. Guys like Roger and Leonard need to have a serious talk with Floyd and get him Back to the fight game. He coulda set up a fight against a scrub and people would been fine with it and woulda kept him from this crap. Floyd is wasting his few good years left as an active boxer.

+Quote Post
darroy
post Sep 21 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #9

Strawweight

Member No.: 10,494

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Sep 21 2012, 03:42 PM) *
I agree. This fighting 1 time of year obviously doesnt fit well with Floyd. When he got out of jail he should have went straight to the gym after a few days. When he has idle time he seems to be involved in to much negativity. Guys like Roger and Leonard need to have a serious talk with Floyd and get him Back to the fight game. He coulda set up a fight against a scrub and people would been fine with it and woulda kept him from this crap. Floyd is wasting his few good years left as an active boxer.

i agree with you that floyd needs leonard or roger or someone to have a serious talk with him...problem is all floyd has in his circle are yes men including his uncle roger. big floyd was the only person who tried talking to or instilling discipline in lil floyd and that's probably a small reason floyd sr has been in and out of lil floyd's circle most of his pro career.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 21 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

The problem with roger is that he knows Floyd does what he wants. Plus the fact that roger has no room to talk either, but ellerbe or haymon need to get in his ear quick.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Sep 21 2012, 06:04 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:51 PM