IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit list., Fighters you want to see loose.
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Jan 31 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #1

Guests

Maybe you can justify not liking a particular fighter, maybe you think it could be better for the sport (or the fighter them self) if they loose, maybe your sick of them and wish for them to go away/retire?

Here's my list of fighters I'd like to see suffer a loss.

1. Pac (Surprised I want to see someone loose more than Floyd)
2. Mayweather (No explanation needed)
3. Mundine (Coming off a KO loss against the bum isn't enough)
4. Guzman (Makes his return in 9 months only??)
5. Ortiz (So this ungrateful waste of time can become a fucking writer already!)
6. Solis (Too cocky for a lazy, average fighter going for a major title shot)
7. Pavlik (Creates career threatening injuries to get out of fights..to only set up another weeks later)
8. Haye (Got people excited by talking better than walking)
9. Dirrell (Sloppy fighter who is bad at acting and could also potentially be guilty like no.7)
10. Dibb (Too worried about 'looking good' rather than working on 'being good')
11. Toney (The guy has done more talking than fighting in the last couple of years and want any further talks of another title shot ended)
12. Holyfield (Same as no.11 plus he is ancient and showed he didn't want it last fight)

Sorry if my list is a little big (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 31 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #2

Guests

That's a pretty good list. I agree with most of them. I would also like to add Donaire and Sergio Martinez knocked out. They kinda rub me the wrong way for some reason.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 31 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

Pavlik doesn't create injuries, he's just too drunk to train so they make something up.

i only want to see Ortiz and Haye lose for right now.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 31 2011, 01:09 AM
Post #4

Guests

I also wouldn't mind seeing Glen Johnson get iced.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 01:37 AM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

i want to see devon alexander knocked out cold p.will style after last night... id like to see one of the klits get shocked and short circuited for at least 10 seconds as well... it would do wonders for the sport... and of course cintron... i love to see him cry... nothing was sweeter than seeing him on that stretcher listening to his decision vs williams and slamming the side of the ambulance... i have to admit i think of that right now as i type and it puts a smile on my face.... and holyfield... id like a bum to knock him out... i think williams would have got him had he not wiggled out of that... im feeling stevinski type hate right now for these particualr fighters...

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jan 31 2011, 02:03 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

Margarito.
Bradley.
Rios.
Both Klits.
Haye.
Mayweather.
Khan.
Mundine.
Green (Danny or Allan.)
Guzman.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 02:08 AM
Post #7

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 12:09 AM) *
I also wouldn't mind seeing Glen Johnson get iced.

lol... damn fizt why glenn?... lol... he's still out there reppin... lol...

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 31 2011, 02:51 AM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 31 2011, 06:08 PM) *
lol... damn fizt why glenn?... lol... he's still out there reppin... lol...

I don't know why. I was telling my brother the other day, that he is a humble dude, he isn't a boring (though I find him uninteresting). But to me, I just don't look forward to watching him fight, he seems so uninteresting and I wish he would just get off.
I know I am being incredibly harsh about Johnson, and I agree that he probably shouldn't be put in that category. But do you know how people feel about guys like John Ruiz, Rocky Juarez, Winky Wright and so on (I actually don't mind Ruiz, lol)? Johnson shouldn't be, but for some reason I look at him in the same way.
He is just a drainer, and I want to see him gone.

Very nice guy, and comes to fight. I actually feel guilty saying that about him, but man. He does nothing for me. I wouldn't mind seeing him get iced and leaving.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 31 2011, 03:34 AM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Jan 31 2011, 07:26 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif) I'm pretty high on both fighters (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Your time may come against Montiel (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Nah, Montiel won't be the one to do it. Donaire is too big, and I think better than Montiel. I think Donaire will beat Montiel, and I don't think it will be a total mismatch, but I think it will be kind of comfortable. I really like Montiel and hope he can pull it off, but I think Donaire will be too good.
I think I just hate Donaire after he knocked Vic out (well that started it off), and then he basically did nothing for years, fighting scrubs while still keeping his reputation.
I don't know, Martinez is a little cocky in the ring, and acts slick, but for some reason when I look at it, I always think that a guy like him shouldn't be getting away with it, he doesn't look like that guy. Kind of like how Calzaghe was. They don't actually look slick, but kind of take bits and pieces of the show boating aspect of it, lol. Calazghe and Martinez are just annoying to look at when they have there arms down and pulling that stuff. They don't look like fighters that should be getting away with it, yet they do at times.

This post has been edited by Fitz: Jan 31 2011, 03:35 AM

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 03:46 AM
Post #10

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 01:51 AM) *
I don't know why. I was telling my brother the other day, that he is a humble dude, he isn't a boring (though I find him uninteresting). But to me, I just don't look forward to watching him fight, he seems so uninteresting and I wish he would just get off.
I know I am being incredibly harsh about Johnson, and I agree that he probably shouldn't be put in that category. But do you know how people feel about guys like John Ruiz, Rocky Juarez, Winky Wright and so on (I actually don't mind Ruiz, lol)? Johnson shouldn't be, but for some reason I look at him in the same way.
He is just a drainer, and I want to see him gone.

Very nice guy, and comes to fight. I actually feel guilty saying that about him, but man. He does nothing for me. I wouldn't mind seeing him get iced and leaving.

i was just wondering... lol... glenn johnson... in my own opinion... deserves a lot of love... he has been a guy that didnt mind traveling to other peoples home towns and half his losses at least have been hometown decisions... and that draw vs daniel judah is the same story.. but i respect your choice just wondered why... lol...

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:05 AM