IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> bhop vs tarver 2?, tarver calls him out...i'd watch!
Franchize
post May 12 2013, 08:58 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

No thank you. The 1st fight was about as competitive as Mayweather vs Guerrero. Tarver got schooled. I don't think he can make light heavy. Last but not least, he got exposed as a cheater. I like him way better as a commentator. Hang em up Tone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 12 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #12

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 12 2013, 07:13 PM) *
He must be; talking about he wants a rematch with Hopkins and that wasn't the real Antonio Tarver that night. WTF he been smoking? All that's gonna happen is he'll get a big paycheck for getting beaten easily again further proving that BHop is the better fighter.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/good.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 12 2013, 09:58 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

No thank you. The 1st fight was about as competitive as Mayweather vs Guerrero. Tarver got schooled. I don't think he can make light heavy. Last but not least, he got exposed as a cheater. I like him way better as a commentator. Hang em up Tone.

"Hand em up Tone" LMAO

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 13 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

tarver will NEVER be forgiven for ktfo'ing rjj. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 13 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 13 2013, 07:05 PM) *
tarver will NEVER be forgiven for ktfo'ing rjj. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Damn straight...he didn't have to do that. When he KO'd Roy I felt like my prom date stood me up, I was emotional (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 14 2013, 12:34 AM) *
Damn straight...he didn't have to do that. When he KO'd Roy I felt like my prom date stood me up, I was emotional (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i know grown ass dudes that cried. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i picked tarver to win the rematch...but i didn't expect the ko.

i was more sad when mike tyson got ktfo'd by buster douglas. i remember feeling sorry for douglas before the fight when they showed his story. his moms died. his pops turned his back on him. everyone was counting him out....and i was like damn! and now he's going to get ktfo'd by tyson. then he won and i was truly sad watching tyson crawl on the canvas trying to put his mouth piece back in. then that sadness turned to happiness when i realized douglas had just over come all that hardship to beat the baddest man on the planet!!! it was a crazy moment that i will never forget. there hasn't been a sport moment witnessed on television that took me through those emotions like that since. maybe the only one to out do that was ali lighting the olympic flame in atlanta. that one was pretty emotional too.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 14 2013, 02:58 PM
Post #16

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 13 2013, 08:05 PM) *

NEVER. (straight faced)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 14 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #17

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 13 2013, 08:05 PM) *

NEVER. (straight faced)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 14 2013, 04:08 PM) *
NEVER. (straight faced)

so serious...u had to say it twice? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 14 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #19

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

Admittedly I've never been a fan of Tarver but it certainly had nothing to do with the RJJ KO and I thought he did me a favor in that one because at that time Floridians (my boy in particular) was jockriding on Roy's so called skills so hard that I couldn't convince him how many flaws had and that he would start getting caught once he reflexes were gone.

The same today as how I can't seem to convince Canelo fans of his flaws and how easily Floyd will exploit them if/when they fight.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 14 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2013, 02:25 PM) *
i know grown ass dudes that cried. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i picked tarver to win the rematch...but i didn't expect the ko.

i was more sad when mike tyson got ktfo'd by buster douglas. i remember feeling sorry for douglas before the fight when they showed his story. his moms died. his pops turned his back on him. everyone was counting him out....and i was like damn! and now he's going to get ktfo'd by tyson. then he won and i was truly sad watching tyson crawl on the canvas trying to put his mouth piece back in. then that sadness turned to happiness when i realized douglas had just over come all that hardship to beat the baddest man on the planet!!! it was a crazy moment that i will never forget. there hasn't been a sport moment witnessed on television that took me through those emotions like that since. maybe the only one to out do that was ali lighting the olympic flame in atlanta. that one was pretty emotional too.

I didn't cry but the shock was too much for me, I felt like I was a t a funeral and I didn't want to let go of what was lmao

I am a huge Tyson fan and that shit hurt me to the core, I didn't cry then but I do remember beating the shit out of a kid in my class for making fun of me for being a Tyson fan, I felt like that was revenge for Mike lol.....my boys laugh at me because they say I give legitimate excuses for Tyson's losses but I don't call them excuses I call them facts lol

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:03 PM