> Juanma's Battle Axe...
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 01:55 PM) *
i'm half p.r. and have never been to puerto rico...

Im still stuck on the part about you being part PR, and never been to PR...but you've gone to the likes of China or Japan (cant remember which one)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 06:51 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 8 2012, 06:57 PM
Post #23

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 06:46 PM) *
From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife!

thats pretty fucked up but the way you put it made me LMAO.
Still i know how tough it is to focus with family problems but as a professional you must put that shit aside and work. Juanma failed to do that.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 8 2012, 06:57 PM) *
thats pretty fucked up but the way you put it made me LMAO.
Still i know how tough it is to focus with family problems but as a professional you must put that shit aside and work. Juanma failed to do that.

Yeah, he did a number on himself. Then blowing up in weight between fights has always been his biggest issue. Dude still had his ring on during their press conference yesterday...what a fool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 8 2012, 07:16 PM
Post #25

Super Bantamweight

yeah from what i knew of his situation is that he is way younger than her, took her on and her kids and ended up getting played in the end. Me personally, i would have did like you said, put the dude who my wife cheated on me with face on salido's face and tee'd the fuck off like there was no tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/2-2.jpg)

Out of ALL the women in PR, this is what he decided to wife up?

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 8 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #27

Super Bantamweight

i am telling you, she saw the potential $ and threw it on his young ass like never before. he had no choice lol.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 8 2012, 07:53 PM) *
i am telling you, she saw the potential $ and threw it on his young ass like never before. he had no choice lol.

LOL! What a sucker! Looks like she nags the shit out if him too. With those...you take a deep breath, count to 10, walk to the fridge, grab a beer and head to the garage...easy fix!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 07:46 PM) *
Im still stuck on the part about you being part PR, and never been to PR...but you've gone to the likes of China or Japan (cant remember which one)?

i lived in japan for 2yrs while i was in the military. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 07:51 PM) *
From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

that's fucked up! no shit! it's like they say...u can put it in ur trunk and let it weigh u down...or u can put it in ur tank and use it as fuel!!!

his chick wasn't all that anyway! i woulda been happy as fuck if i was him.

thanks for the out biatch!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and i woulda been out with the quickness gettin with some dime pieces.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:22 PM