Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Interview with Fedor
Warlord
post Jan 26 2011, 03:12 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Percy how the hell did you get an interview with the God of MMA, and did you sacrifice at his alter during any point during of the interview?

If that wasn't the most nervous you've been in your career, what was? And I'm being serious with that question. I can't even imagine talking with Fedor, just because he is so damn reclusive.

War Percy Crawford! You've officially hit the big time! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If you somehow ever get an interview with Kazushi Sakuraba you'll be undisputed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jan 26 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

i was going to create a thread the other day specifically to tip my hate to hype and Percy. Never got round to it so il do it now. Right now, the front page of this site has got Fedor, Sugar Ray Leonard, James Toney, Winky Wright, various significant others, and a fairly lengthy article blowing the lid off tem Pacquiao and that snake oil salesman Michael Koncz. Thats absolutely superb. Well done lads.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Jan 27 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #3

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

Lol @ War! Actually it's the second time I've interviewed him and I wasn't nervous at all. His people are pretty laid back. They don't make you feel like you're dealing with the Russian Mafia at all! Lol! He is mad respectful and cool man...almost overly nice.

I can't really say I've been nervous at any point interviewing anyone. Some people will make you feel a little uncomfortable, but never had that, "Oh shit I'm on the phone with ____" feeling.

Thanks lloyd! We trying to put in work man. Glad you guys appreciate what we are doing over here. You could be anywhere in the world, but you chose to be here. Lol. Thanks again.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jan 27 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (pcraw @ Jan 27 2011, 03:55 PM) *
Lol @ War! Actually it's the second time I've interviewed him and I wasn't nervous at all. His people are pretty laid back. They don't make you feel like you're dealing with the Russian Mafia at all! Lol! He is mad respectful and cool man...almost overly nice.

I can't really say I've been nervous at any point interviewing anyone. Some people will make you feel a little uncomfortable, but never had that, "Oh shit I'm on the phone with ____" feeling.

Thanks lloyd! We trying to put in work man. Glad you guys appreciate what we are doing over here. You could be anywhere in the world, but you chose to be here. Lol. Thanks again.

They're the ones you need to watch man! The nicer the Russian, the more capable he is of brutally beating you!

+Quote Post
thehype
post Feb 11 2011, 08:09 PM
Post #5

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I apologize for being a little late on this one, but thanks guys.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 05:55 PM