lloyd mayflower
post Sep 1 2011, 03:00 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 31 2011, 08:48 PM) *
He is 100% spot on.

I am one of the very few men I know (for sure white guys) that will flat out tell you.....eating the cootch is about as appealing to me as painting a wall and then watching the paint dry.

BUT....I do it and I do it well......not for my own pleasure....but as an exchange....if she is nice enough to go down on me...it would be rude and selfish of me to not do the same.

NOW....usually when I'm down there I'm planning my work week or thinking about bills that need to be paid or wondering if I fed the dogs over at my mom's place before I met up with her.....BUT....I'm doing the deed! And that's the important thing.

My dream girl would be a chick that LOVES giving head but finds having her stuff eaten out "gross"! lol

I know they exist....but they are far and few between.

The bold, is an excellent point. However its not applicable to myself. Cos, call me sick or twisted, but I am the opposite from you, I love it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 1 2011, 04:38 AM
Post #12

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 1 2011, 06:00 PM) *
The bold, is an excellent point. However its not applicable to myself. Cos, call me sick or twisted, but I am the opposite from you, I love it!

Nothing wrong with puttin on the beard. Smarty is a man who would agree I am sure being a beardo & all.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Sep 1 2011, 05:02 AM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

I know Beardo is a connoiseur. I am sure he has mentioned his penchant for whistling throught the wheat fields before

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Sep 1 2011, 09:16 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 02:14 PM) *
Indeed.

Nothing better than getting a woman into a frenzy with my tongue and forcing her to plead for cock, writhing at my mercy. That, and a medium rare, grilled ribeye with a shot of Tito's, pint of Samuel Smith's Pale Ale, and a glass of Leonetti Cabernet.

NO MUFF TOO TUFF!!!!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:18 PM