IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pac vs Marquez IIII (Preview and Poll), if your complaining just fuck off really...
Pacquiao-Marquez IV
Who Wins?
Pacquiao by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Marquez by Dec (Close) [ 4 ] ** [44.44%]
Marquez by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Marquez by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 9

Franchize
post Nov 14 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Taking bets that if this one is close again Bob Arum hops on the mic and asks the fans if they wanna see it again lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 14 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 14 2012, 09:16 AM) *
Taking bets that if this one is close again Bob Arum hops on the mic and asks the fans if they wanna see it again lol

Spare us the agony please! I would die another death if that shit happened. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 14 2012, 10:16 AM) *

if that happens i would like to see the crowd break into chant...."bull-shit!!! bull-shit!!! bull-shit!!!"

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 15 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #34

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

According to Fight News, the ref and judges have been named and there will be only ONE Nevada judge and she is very, very good. Others are good as well:

Click to see the appointments:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pacquiao-m...ls-named-149629

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 15 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

my official prediction:

as usual...the fans will cheer every time pac throws punches. he won't land shit but they'll cheer anyway. jmm will land all the telling blows. in the end everyone will be very disappointed. pac fans will think he won....jmm fans will think he won...arum will give us his usual spiel..."it was a close fight...yada, yada, yada." hbo's jim lampley and larry merchant will go on about how powerful manny is and how amazing his footwork will be. they'll have him winning along with lederman and unfortunately the late great emmanuel steward will not be there to attempt to balance things out and give us his classic "this went exactly as i thought it would go." instead we will have kellerman doing his watered down impression of larry merchant with dramatic pauses and everything.

pac will thank god, the peeepo ub da pilippines...kellerman will mention mayweather again and pac will give us the usual song and dance. if we're lucky, while kellerman is interviewing jmm post fight....marquez will break into a long over due "fuck pacquiao, fuck bob arum, fuck jim lampley you cheerleading piece of shit!, fuck larry merchant! you don't know shit about boxing, fuck hbo...i know i won, the fans know i won! u muthafuckas are full of shit and you can kiss my ass!" in perfect english and will slam the mic to the canvas before leaving the ring. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 15 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #36

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 15 2012, 02:52 PM) *
my official prediction:

as usual...the fans will cheer every time pac throws punches. he won't land shit but they'll cheer anyway. jmm will land all the telling blows. in the end everyone will be very disappointed. pac fans will think he won....jmm fans will think he won...arum will give us his usual spiel..."it was a close fight...yada, yada, yada." hbo's jim lampley and larry merchant will go on about how powerful manny is and how amazing his footwork will be. they'll have him winning along with lederman and unfortunately the late great emmanuel steward will not be there to attempt to balance things out and give us his classic "this went exactly as i thought it would go." instead we will have kellerman doing his watered down impression of larry merchant with dramatic pauses and everything.

pac will thank god, the peeepo ub da pilippines...kellerman will mention mayweather again and pac will give us the usual song and dance. if we're lucky, while kellerman is interviewing jmm post fight....marquez will break into a long over due "fuck pacquiao, fuck bob arum, fuck jim lampley you cheerleading piece of shit!, fuck larry merchant! you don't know shit about boxing, fuck hbo...i know i won, the fans know i won! u muthafuckas are full of shit and you can kiss my ass!" in perfect english and will slam the mic to the canvas before leaving the ring. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Great insight from our "Professor!" I still think Marquez will win, but might be going more with sentiment than the last fights. For the record, I had Manny winning the first fight, and Juan the second and third matches. All close. I think I had the first fight the widest for Manny something like 3-4 points, where the others were 1-3 points for Juan, because that HUGE 10-6 first round, was too hard to overcome for Marquez. And if Bert Clements hadn't mistakenly thought that "Nevada does not like 10-6 rounds," he would have scored that first round 10-6 as he should have, and Marquez could have won.

Professor's prediction is great! There and you don't have to pay $54.95 or whatever to find out!

Jack

+Quote Post
Genius
post Nov 19 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #37

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Will end in a draw.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 19 2012, 02:37 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 19 2012, 01:23 AM) *
Will end in a draw.

If that happens the judges will be shot lol.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 19 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

i think the world would call for a rematch if pac KOs Marquez, i dont think he can though mainly because pac doesnt have that type of power and marquez has one hell of a chin

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Nov 20 2012, 03:11 AM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Marquez fails a drug test. Pacquiao agrees to fight anyway and gets stopped in the 9th round.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 03:19 AM