IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Alvarez vs Trout Preview and Poll-Vote Now!, Preview and Discuss (Different Choices Due to Fight's Location)
Who Wins? Vote in Poll!
Trout Alverez Winner?
Trout by Close Fair Decision [ 7 ] ** [43.75%]
Trout by Wide Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Trout by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Close Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Wide Fair Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by Fair KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Fair Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez Wins a Foul SD or UD [ 3 ] ** [18.75%]
A Foul Draw That Trout Should Have Won [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Bad Ref Stoppage in Favor of Alvarez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 16

sduck
post Apr 17 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #201

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,788

Mosley's power didn't even look there in that fight, iirc
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 17 2013, 02:14 PM
Post #202

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 17 2013, 12:57 AM) *
I think we're due to see another outclassing, Prof! #TroutNation =)

indeed. 2 more days!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 17 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #203

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

The Good News on The Officials:

Two good international judges. Stan Christodoulu from South Africa and Ray Denseco the Phillipeans, respectively.

The Bad News:

Lawrence Cole got the call as ref and one of the Texas judges is NAMED ALVAREZ!!!! (Javier Alvarez) Well, it's gonna be up to Ray and Stan to be fair.

I hope Trout doesn't get DQ'd for...........fighting!

More here:

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/178215-...whitaker-chavez

Jack

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 18 2013, 06:51 AM
Post #204

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I just found out that I will not be able t watch this fight on Saturday, I will have to catch the replay. I will be gone on a business and apparently the hotel we are staying at does not have Showtime, so there goes my day. I am going to try to see if a bar has the fight but most likely I will still be working. Yawl have fin and I will be joining yawl late in the conversation. See ya'll Sunday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Apr 18 2013, 07:45 AM
Post #205

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

2 international judges is absolutely great for Trout. Now, I can conceivably see him winning the fight, short of the referee doing something scandalous.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 18 2013, 08:23 AM
Post #206

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 18 2013, 07:51 AM) *
I just found out that I will not be able t watch this fight on Saturday, I will have to catch the replay. I will be gone on a business and apparently the hotel we are staying at does not have Showtime, so there goes my day. I am going to try to see if a bar has the fight but most likely I will still be working. Yawl have fin and I will be joining yawl late in the conversation. See ya'll Sunday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Damn that sucks! Question, would you have rather had this business trip last weekend, or this upcoming weekend? What a decision, huh? Lol

Anyhow, I have a wedding to go to next Sunday. My homeboy of 8 years is tying the knot. Oh what a joyous occasion! Best believe, I wont be at the reception long though...there IS a fight that I've been waiting to see for the past few months! Oh well...cant please everybody. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What do you do, like, for a living...you know, shit like that?

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 18 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #207

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

i want to put money on trout but im scared

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 18 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #208

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 18 2013, 05:23 AM) *
Damn that sucks! Question, would you have rather had this business trip last weekend, or this upcoming weekend? What a decision, huh? Lol

Anyhow, I have a wedding to go to next Sunday. My homeboy of 8 years is tying the knot. Oh what a joyous occasion! Best believe, I wont be at the reception long though...there IS a fight that I've been waiting to see for the past few months! Oh well...cant please everybody. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What do you do, like, for a living...you know, shit like that?

I work with a marketing and promotion firm. I will be in all places Charlotte, NC promoting some Bank Of America event for some big shot. I am not happy about it and to be honest I tried to say there was a death in the family but then why bring on bad luck? They want us to try to get freaking Waka Flocka to open up the event, I am like WTF? I told them no! So I have to find someone at the last minute to come in and do this show. What pissed me off they let me know about this trip: YESTERDAY! So I will be really pissed off during this event.

Blessing to your homeboy, I plan on getting married one day, when I have no idea. Actually I knew that Rigondeaux would box Donaire to death. So I guess I would rather be out of town last week because they usually carry HBO in hotels but not showtime.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 18 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #209

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 18 2013, 11:40 AM) *
i want to put money on trout but im scared

Sacred money dont make no money!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 18 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #210

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 18 2013, 12:33 PM) *
I work with a marketing and promotion firm. I will be in all places Charlotte, NC promoting some Bank Of America event for some big shot. I am not happy about it and to be honest I tried to say there was a death in the family but then why bring on bad luck? They want us to try to get freaking Waka Flocka to open up the event, I am like WTF? I told them no! So I have to find someone at the last minute to come in and do this show. What pissed me off they let me know about this trip: YESTERDAY! So I will be really pissed off during this event.

Blessing to your homeboy, I plan on getting married one day, when I have no idea. Actually I knew that Rigondeaux would box Donaire to death. So I guess I would rather be out of town last week because they usually carry HBO in hotels but not showtime.

Oh okay, sounds like an interesting job. Im sure its not interesting for you this weekend, though. LOL

Waka is garbage for the most part, I can only stand to hear some of his stuff. Imagine having Waka Flaka scream garbage this weekend, when you could've been home. Oh the joy! Lol.

They let you know, on yesterday?! WTF? They better a hot naked woman ready in your room when you get there, or at least a nice bathroom that'll make you feel like a King when you take a shit. Where's the courtesy nowadays??? Madness, I tell ya....straight madness!

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 02:51 PM