IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Showtime:April 26th "Big Puncher's" Card, Three Very Good Matches!
klonopinz
post Apr 24 2014, 04:22 PM
Post #31

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

mathysse ill kill this kid, did everybody forget mathysse can box? he dropped judah and alexander with technically placed punches. he boxed with danny for the most part, he just went through a bad eye deal. Hes gonna knock this boys head off. thurman is going to break his hands on diaz's face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 24 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 24 2014, 04:22 PM) *
mathysse ill kill this kid, did everybody forget mathysse can box? he dropped judah and alexander with technically placed punches. he boxed with danny for the most part, he just went through a bad eye deal. Hes gonna knock this boys head off. thurman is going to break his hands on diaz's face.

He lost all them fights though. Only one he really should get credit for is Devon. Matthiessen ain't no boxer. His footwork in terms of setting his feet to land those power shots is extraordinary but he ain't boxed no Zab, Devon, and Danny lol

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 25 2014, 11:21 AM
Post #33

Lightweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 24 2014, 11:26 PM) *
He lost all them fights though. Only one he really should get credit for is Devon. Matthiessen ain't no boxer. His footwork in terms of setting his feet to land those power shots is extraordinary but he ain't boxed no Zab, Devon, and Danny lol

i said he CAN box, hes is not a "boxer" in the style sense, but hes not just a guy who runs out there swinging with no tactics. He knows he can knock guys out most of the time so he doesnt have to rely on boxing alot, but he can do it, if he couldnt box, then he wouldnt have fought very close fights with superb boxers in judah and alexander.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 25 2014, 11:30 AM
Post #34

Lightweight

anyway my point is, he can box a hell of a lot better than molina, so if it comes down to it, he will win the decision. molina got outboxed easy by bey, just got careless and got caught. mathysse has every advantage over molina, power, speed, experience at a world class level, and more accustomed to 140.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2014, 12:15 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 25 2014, 11:21 AM) *
i said he CAN box, hes is not a "boxer" in the style sense, but hes not just a guy who runs out there swinging with no tactics. He knows he can knock guys out most of the time so he doesnt have to rely on boxing alot, but he can do it, if he couldnt box, then he wouldnt have fought very close fights with superb boxers in judah and alexander.

He didn't have no close fight with Zab, I've said it before and I'll say it again. That fight wasn't close, the knockdown made it closer on the scorecards. Nobody screamed robbery or close fight until after the Devon fight which you could make a case he should've won. The fights he lost he lost to boxers, when he wins he when's slugging. I've yet to see boxing from Lucas. Even when he beat Lamont he wasn't boxing he was slugging

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 25 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

in my eyes its a 50/50 fight yeah luc got some heavy hands but so do Molina. Lucas most notable wins are over Peterson and Harris..... Molina are bey and lundy.
are we really counting notable losses?

height n reach go to john.
Lucas struggles to make 140
no clear advantage in power both have their share of kos
speed?
point blank they gonna stand and trade aint gonna be no boxing
its gonna be a test of chins and both have been down
it gonna be about who gets off first.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 25 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Has this layoff helped or hurt Lucas? 7 months isn't that bad, but hell, I'm not Lucas. Figueroa has been out for 8 months, so I can see sooomebody struggling with ring rust. Neither of these 3 guys are in with chumps, and the pressure's really on Keith, since he's the headliner. He's growing on me too, by the way.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 25 2014, 06:20 PM
Post #38

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2014, 03:59 PM) *
Has this layoff helped or hurt Lucas? 7 months isn't that bad, but hell, I'm not Lucas. Figueroa has been out for 8 months, so I can see sooomebody struggling with ring rust. Neither of these 3 guys are in with chumps, and the pressure's really on Keith, since he's the headliner. He's growing on me too, by the way.

very much agreed

keith has to make another one time statment here.... julio gotta go beddy bye

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 09:19 AM