IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Things TUF
TheFonz
post Apr 29 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Brock is such an asshole, I swear, I have never loathed a professional athlete as much as that meat head. I can't wait until Junior knocks him out cold.

Anyway the talent looks decent this year, but I haven't been wowed by anybody just yet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Apr 29 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Lesnar seems ok to me. No nonsense, no excuses. He hasnt flown off the handle in a rampage-esque tantrum yet either. When his first guy lost, and they were lining up the second match, he seemed realistic in saying that Dos Santos's team was just doing what he would do (ie match their best vs the other teams weakest).

However, some of his phrases have already gotten old. On any given sunday, chicken salad from chicken shit, and yes the "wow me" remarks are pretty annoying. I also dont like how he has shit on his team when they lose.

I think its funny that when he was picking his team, he was picking based on cardio and wrestling. And yet most of his guys gas in the ring, and they have all looked poor at wrestling.

Dos Santos on the other hand... you watch him and how he acts, and i cant believe he is a pro fighter. He seems like a really nice guy, and he looks like he genuinely cares about his team... how schweet... lol. But when he gets in the ring, he morphs into this beast thats always looking to take your head off. Should be a good fight vs Lesnar. Hope he can stuff brocks takedowns, because if he can't he will get mauled on the ground.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post May 7 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #3

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Fuck Brock.

The Mexican kid on his team is pretty good, though.

I think the black kid on Dos Santos' team is going to win it.

Jr made the right decision in telling the assistant coach to kick rocks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:46 AM