IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Klitschko is Ducking-Straight Up!!, What are your thoughts on this??
BrutUalBK
post Aug 16 2013, 07:47 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 16 2013, 07:19 PM) *
Idk about great defense, but I've seen two of his fights and I like the way he carries himself. He has a very good chin a stiff jab and seems to just keep coming forward and busting you up the whole night. I see him a step ahead of Mitchell and wilder

I see him running circles around Wilder (dude has way too many flaws) but Mitchell is skilled though I think Jennings may be even stronger comp than either of the forementioned fighters.

Do you happen to know why Klits backed away from the other chances he's had to make this fight with Stiverne??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emd01
post Aug 16 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #22

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Vitali would KO Stiverne. VK has very underrated skill.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Aug 16 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 15 2013, 10:10 PM) *
Your focus is too narrow-minded on this, first of all you failed to address that Klits has previously ducked Stiverne on this not even citing any type of injury or other valid reason to not have this fight. As far as you believing Stiverne having nothing to threaten Klits with then really there are only 2 things I can say on that subject:

1. Klits isn't the same fighter he once was, he's older, has been injured and is slower than Stiverne
2. Stiverne is younger, faster and more technically sound than most of the fighters that Klits has faced in recent years.

Sure Stiverne hasn't seen the likes of Klits before in the ring but keep in mind all the things I stated above and you can clearly see that Klits knows there is a reason why he has avoided fighting this man twice already.

I've watched a couple of Stiverne's fights, and he's clearly not on the level of the Klitschkos to me. I doubt he can even beat David Haye.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 17 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 16 2013, 08:47 PM) *
I see him running circles around Wilder (dude has way too many flaws) but Mitchell is skilled though I think Jennings may be even stronger comp than either of the forementioned fighters.

Do you happen to know why Klits backed away from the other chances he's had to make this fight with Stiverne??

I've never heard of them backing away from him.

Vitaly is the tougher of the two in my opinion, he is grittier and has a better chin.

But I have never seen stiverne before his last two fights. Idk how he could have been ducked

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 17 2013, 05:07 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 16 2013, 08:47 PM) *

I think Jennings is better than he was last year. The size difference is a big issue, but I might pick Jennings over Wilder. Might...

Either way, all of these guys (including the Klitschkos) should fight. That would be a crazy tournament.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Aug 18 2013, 09:00 AM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 17 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Of all guys, Vitaly at 41 has the right to pick and choose who he wants in his last few. If indeed he picks Stiverne, I expect Vit to beat the shit out of him. Stiverne is nothing special. Slow, gets hit alot and doesnt have much in the way of skill or offense. just a wide body who throws an occasional punch. Think Sam Peter with coordination in his punching.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 18 2013, 02:18 AM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 18 2013, 12:38 AM) *
Of all guys, Vitaly at 41 has the right to pick and choose who he wants in his last few. If indeed he picks Stiverne, I expect Vit to beat the shit out of him. Stiverne is nothing special. Slow, gets hit alot and doesnt have much in the way of skill or offense. just a wide body who throws an occasional punch. Think Sam Peter with coordination in his punching.

I do think vitaly, as you so elegantly put it, beats him lol. But I'm gonna say ill give stiverne a little more credit than your Sam peter comparison Haha

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 18 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (emd01 @ Aug 16 2013, 11:39 PM) *
Vitali would KO Stiverne. VK has very underrated skill.

Do you think Vitali KO's Chisora in a rematch?

+Quote Post
emd01
post Aug 22 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #29

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 18 2013, 05:59 AM) *
Do you think Vitali KO's Chisora in a rematch?

Possibly but in all likelihood it would go to the dec again. Stiverne isnt even on Chisoras level imo.

On Vitali ducking....the dude is 155 yrs old. Geriatrics get inured (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) .

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 22 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

People said the same shit about Vitaly ducking Rahman and Peter when those guys were viable. It just appears that Vitaly fights when Vitaly is ready. I have no doubt that he handles Stiverne, much like he did Peter. I dont think he's scared and he hasnt ducked anyone. He hasnt fought anyone else, so how could this be considered a duck?? Not like ducking Margarito in favor of Baldomir... Ooops, didnt mean to bring up old shit...

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:04 AM