IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> did PED'S do pac in???, i don't think so...
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 12 2012, 04:30 PM) *
Now my wifi minutes are up on this cruise.. i go back now to clear waters, white sands, exotic women and strong drinks...

WTF? How did I miss this? Now Im hatin' a bit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 13 2012, 06:32 AM) *
Very nice assesment, C'. You have made some very critical points.

However, you can boost your testosterone production via lots of natural sources. For instance seeds, peanuts these all contain oils that can boost the testosterone production in your body. That's why they are a key in good diet. I am not saying that a handful of peanuts will get you to the same levels as you had in late twenties but they do help.
Also, strength and power doesn't peak at the same time as the body and natural ability and at the same time one fills up his frame. Man is at his strongest at around 40 years of age.
Another thing is, you can transform from shit to fit in your late thirties no problem. Also, every body is different and reacts to new routines and exercises in a different way. Therefore one can't make assesments about somebody elses physique. What works for one, may not work for another.

I maintain, that reaching the physique Marquez has right now is achievable naturally. But i repeat, i too am waiting for the results ! I don't think the KO is a result of one punch knock out power, but the result of its "invisibility". Is Martinez a one punch knock out artist ? Nope. Did he KTFOd Williams with one punch? Yes. Is he in his late thirties ? Yes. Is there any controversy surrounding that KO ? Not really.
The main problem are the fighters involved and the history that they share. That's why the talk has immediatly begun imo.

But again, you hit the nail with some of your points, C'.

Thanks Mit! Thanks for giving me full credit for Max's post...no way in hell I could think on that level, even on my best day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 13 2012, 03:11 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

there are definitely accusations flying around...and i don't believe them for a second. just like i didn't believe them when they were hurled at pac.

in pac's situation i believe there were other factors at work that made him look invincible. i've gone over these several times in other posts on other forums and was viciously attacked and banned for saying it. ppl have very little understanding when it comes to these things and there are plenty of ways of making a guy look invincible when u are in the drivers seat.

1. selective matchmaking- picking opponents who are shop worn or have come off of recent beat downs and are just diminished enough to look good...but not too good.

2. weight drain game- make sure that said fighter has to struggle to make weight therefore...he has a fight before the fight. it's no secret that dehydration severely diminishes an athlete.

3. non-disclosed contractual stipulations- now this is speculation on my part...but i've seen evidence of it. i believe that pac's opponents have had restrictions placed upon them for re-hydration. no one has openly admitted to it, but all the signs are there.

4. trainer issues- i don't know if it was by design...or it just worked in their favor but dlh, hatton, cotto, clottey and margarito all had new trainers or were having issues with their trainers at the time pac fought them. just coincidence? who knows.

5. having access to your opponents training footage. i won't mention where i heard it...but i heard it.

when all things were equal...and none of the above mentioned things came into play, pac looked very ordinary.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Dec 13 2012, 03:17 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 13 2012, 03:11 PM) *
3. non-disclosed contractual stipulations- now this is speculation on my part...but i've seen evidence of it. i believe that pac's opponents have had restrictions placed upon them for re-hydration. no one has openly admitted to it, but all the signs are there.

4. trainer issues- i don't know if it was by design...or it just worked in their favor but dlh, hatton, cotto, clottey and margarito all had new trainers or were having issues with their trainers at the time pac fought them. just coincidence? who knows.

5. having access to your opponents training footage. i won't mention where i heard it...but i heard it.

Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall for some of this shit (3 and 5). #4 was clearly evident, now that you brought it up!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 13 2012, 03:25 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2012, 03:21 PM) *
Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall for some of this shit (3 and 5). #4 was clearly evident, now that you brought it up!

u and me both!

+Quote Post
Tha Docta
post Dec 13 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #45

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,774

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 13 2012, 03:11 PM) *
there are definitely accusations flying around...and i don't believe them for a second. just like i didn't believe them when they were hurled at pac.

in pac's situation i believe there were other factors at work that made him look invincible. i've gone over these several times in other posts on other forums and was viciously attacked and banned for saying it. ppl have very little understanding when it comes to these things and there are plenty of ways of making a guy look invincible when u are in the drivers seat.

1. selective matchmaking- picking opponents who are shop worn or have come off of recent beat downs and are just diminished enough to look good...but not too good.

2. weight drain game- make sure that said fighter has to struggle to make weight therefore...he has a fight before the fight. it's no secret that dehydration severely diminishes an athlete.

when all things were equal...and none of the above mentioned things came into play, pac looked very ordinary.

I understand people not liking manny because of his obsessive fans, but to call him an ordinary fighter just makes you look like you are not a knowledgeable fan. anybodies resume can be completely dissected if you want to pick it apart. and that goes for the best fighters of all time. the guy is a no doubt HOF fighter. dont let your hatred for his fans cloud your judgement.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 13 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #46

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2012, 02:56 PM) *
Thanks Mit! Thanks for giving me full credit for Max's post...no way in hell I could think on that level, even on my best day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

lol. I seem to have gotten into some kind of a habit with my posts. Sorry to both of you Max and C'.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 13 2012, 05:00 PM) *
lol. I seem to have gotten into some kind of a habit with my posts. Sorry to both of you Max and C'.

Ha! Im cool with the mistake...just hope that Max doesn't try to sue me for it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 13 2012, 06:08 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Dec 13 2012, 03:48 PM) *
I understand people not liking manny because of his obsessive fans, but to call him an ordinary fighter just makes you look like you are not a knowledgeable fan. anybodies resume can be completely dissected if you want to pick it apart. and that goes for the best fighters of all time. the guy is a no doubt HOF fighter. dont let your hatred for his fans cloud your judgement.

looking ordinary against great fighters like marquez and bradley isn't the same as calling him ordinary. i take nothing from manny. the guy we saw in there with morales, barrera, marquez...etc...is far from ordinary.

he looked extraordinary against hatton, dlh, cotto and margarito for all the reasons i stated. i'm just calling it like i see it. i don't hate his fans. i get their fanaticism.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 13 2012, 06:18 PM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 13 2012, 11:08 PM) *
looking ordinary against great fighters like marquez and bradley isn't the same as calling him ordinary. i take nothing from manny. the guy we saw in there with morales, barrera, marquez...etc...is far from ordinary.

he looked extraordinary against hatton, dlh, cotto and margarito for all the reasons i stated. i'm just calling it like i see it. i don't hate his fans. i get their fanaticism.

because hes the GOAT duh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 13 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 13 2012, 06:18 PM) *
because hes the GOAT duh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 03:40 AM