Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao Would Destroy Mayweather Easily, Funny Vid
CrazyBuffalO
post Sep 22 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #11

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,128

Pacquiao is not a Warrior. I would say he's a fast and strong and volume puncher, but nothing more than that.

In Warfare one has to understand the 'Art of War' to become a Warrior. It's about Calculation. It's like in business where you just don't invest money on something without thinking about it. You wanna invest money on something that would give you financial returns. So in other words, every move you make is a calculated move. That doesn't mean you're a coward. In the ring you don't move into your opponent without thinking about getting hit back or not. You always think about the repercussions of miscalculated moves. So you wanna calculate your every move to try to hit and not get hit. That is the 'art.'

Pacquiao moves into his opponents without thinking about the repercussions. He doesn't make calculated moves and that's why he got knocked out. He doesn't understand the art. He is no Warrior.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 22 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #12

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 22 2013, 04:10 PM) *
Dude (Barry Robinson) claims he was being sarcastic at first but then when I called him on it he backed the truck up and said this: "ok, i have many videos. If a video with a headline caught your attention than my point is made..."

Now was he being sarcastic or not?? I think dude is thinking he's being funny when he's really not nor is he a Comedian either but either way if the point of the video was to be sarcastic then he should've clarified his stance rather than coming off as an Imbecile who didn't know much about boxing. As of right now I'm still unsure about whether he was being serious or not.

I guess his point was to be sarcastic because he seemingly knows a lot about the sport of boxing. Dude just booted me off of his Facebook because I called him out, so yes, dude is a straight idiot and apparently was being as serious as a heart attack when he made this stupid video.

Everyone should go to his FB page and diss him on his stupid pic of Raphael Marquez and Israel Vasquez that's titled Warriors and see how fast he bans you or removes your comments from his thread. I smoked him like a cheap cigarette so he removed me from his page before stating this was not the place for me to be.

Really?!? When I first watched the vid I thought from the jump he was being sarcastic. If he's serious then he's seriously retarded. I posted in the comments on the video how hilarious it was and he responded something to the effect of he tries so I didnt even imagine he was serious. lol.

I'm pretty sure, unless your rooted in Pacquiaos scrotum, we all know how a fight between the 2 would play out.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 23 2013, 05:04 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

"Wanting to be a beast..." that shit had me on the floor

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 23 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I didn't realize how atrocious Manny's footwork was in that fight. I mean I knew he made some tactical mistake but man...it was absolutely atrocious.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 23 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 23 2013, 07:16 AM) *
I didn't realize how atrocious Manny's footwork was in that fight. I mean I knew he made some tactical mistake but man...it was absolutely atrocious.

You are a damn hater! JMM tripped Pac on purpose and that is how he landed into JMM glove, if you look closely you can tell JMM was surprised that he even hit Pac. Pac knocked himself out, Not the juicer JMM.

Sarcasm

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 23 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 23 2013, 11:00 AM) *
You are a damn hater! JMM tripped Pac on purpose and that is how he landed into JMM glove, if you look closely you can tell JMM was surprised that he even hit Pac. Pac knocked himself out, Not the juicer JMM.

Sarcasm

You know the funny thing about that 4th fight? People act like Manny just got hit with a lucky punch. Correct me if I'm wrong here but that was the SECOND time Marquez knocked Pacquiao down lmao

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 23 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 23 2013, 12:51 PM) *
You know the funny thing about that 4th fight? People act like Manny just got hit with a lucky punch. Correct me if I'm wrong here but that was the SECOND time Marquez knocked Pacquiao down lmao

that was the same "lucky punch" jmm practiced in his camp. there was footage of him dropping a sparring partner with that same "lucky punch." i posted it here.

btw...there's no such thing as luck in boxing.

also...i didn't watch the video...but this is that same dude that was praising the shit out of lucas matthysse before his fight with danny garcia. he went out of his way to paint lucas as a boxing genius. i pointed out that for everything he was complimenting lucas on...i could point out flaws that he has in his game. i guess the dude means well with his videos...but he still has a lot to learn. his mitt work is getting better....and i believe his understanding is growing...but he has a very long way to go. i'm going to guess that he doesn't have much boxing background and his reference to martial arts...and calling punches strikes is usually the point i stop listening and save myself some time and frustration. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 23 2013, 03:12 PM
Post #18

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 23 2013, 08:00 AM) *

Sarcasm

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That was just a perfectly placed punch to Pacquiaos wide open face.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 27 2013, 07:27 AM
Post #19

Super Flyweight

I cant wait for that amazing "Pacman Hop Step" drill (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) .

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:33 AM