Closed TopicStart new topic
> I ain't buying what Team Pac is selling
Dolimite
post Mar 31 2014, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

You are a boxer, your are a brawler on top of being a boxer. You built your entire brand on having this amazing Hercules slash Debo type of punching power. You dismantled "giants"you made the best quit and rearranged the faces of fighters that went toe to toe with you. You have power in both hands and have ridiculous speed! All of a sudden you found God and you become compassionate? BS! Boxing is actually mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. I do not believe Pac or Roach when they are spewing this BS about Pac being compassionate against his opponents and that he is too nice to them! What kind of crap is that? What sickens me even further is that the media and of course his fans are eating this up. I believe he is on the down side of his career and he doesn't have that pop he use to. Brother Naz even said that he saw Pac sliding against Margarito. Maybe he was juicing because the moment allegations about Pac being on something, his KO rate has dropped. Plus Roach even said that Ariza was giving Pac mysterious drinks. I am not buying that he is so compassionate. It is BS. If you are a fighter you fight. If not quit because you are going to get hurt. He didn't seem compassionate against Marquez in their 3rd and 4th fight. All of a sudden he has this compassion? When did this start? Pac's level of competition (besides Rios) has stepped up. He could not even get rid of Shane Mosley. If opponents are not coming straight towards him then he is lost.

Interesting during the Faceoff, Pac said if Bradley does not run then he can knock him out. Bradley said "what do you mean box? Like move around? You call that running? Did you run against Rios?" The face that Pac made said it all. He got caught in his own talking point. Pac wiggled out of it by saying "Where I am from we call it running." Then Bradley pressed him even further "So were you running against Rios?" Pac said "I was boxing." Bradley responded "So when I do it, its running, but when you do it, its boxing?" Again, this I am so compassionate BS talking point is just that, BS. The game caught up to him and I wish they stop making this dude look so goody goody. He likes ho's he gambles and harbors fugitives. Stop it already.

My last day of work until June! is it Tuesday yet!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Mar 31 2014, 09:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 31 2014, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

i agree. bradley did kill him with that comeback. i love pac but his team and him always have excuses.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 31 2014, 03:31 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 01:57 PM) *
You are a boxer, your are a brawler on top if being a boxer. You built your entire brand on having this amazing Hercules slash Debo type of punching power. You dismantled "giants"you made the best quit and rearranged the faces of fighters that went toe to toe with you. You have power in both hands and have ridiculous speed! All of a sudden you found God and you become compassionate? BS! Boxing is actually mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. I do not believe Pac or Roach when they are spewing this BS about Pac being compassionate against his opponents and that he is too nice to them! What kind of crap is that? What sickens me even further is that the 't have thmedia and of course his fans are eating this up. I believe he is on the down side of his career and he doesn't have that pop he use to. Brother Naz even said that he saw Pac sliding against Margarito. Maybe he was juicing because the moment allegations about Pac being on something, his KO rate has dropped. Plus Roach even said that Ariza was giving Pac mysterious drinks. I am not buying that he is so compassionate. It is BS. If you are a fighter you fight. If not quit because you are going to get hurt. He didn't seem compassionate against Marquez in their 3rd and 4th fight. All of a sudden he has this compassion? When did this start? Pac's level of competition (besides Rios) has stepped up. He could not even get rid of Shane Mosley. If opponents are not coming straight towards him then he is lost.

Interesting during the Faceoff, Pac said if Bradley does not run then he can knock him out. Bradley said "what do you mean box? Like move around? You call that running? Did you run against Rios?" The face that Pac made said it all. He got caught in his own talking point. Pac wiggled out of it by saying "Where I am from we call it running." The Bradley pressed him even further "So were you running against Rios?" Pac said "I was boxing." Bradley responded "So when I do it, its running, but when you do it, its boxing?" Again, this I am so compassionate BS talking point is just that BS. The game caught of to him and I wish they stop making this dude look so goody goody. He likes ho's he gambles and harbors fugitives. Stop it already.

My last day of work until June! is it Tuesday yet!

I agree with everything you said and yes, Bradley owned him with those replies about Tim supposedly "running". Pacquiao is the king of excuses, if it hadn't been for his whining about how he's afraid of needles and having blood drawn weakens him then we would've had the fight with Floyd back when Manny was supposedly hot.

I love how the media/the public who loves Manny so much just quietly ignored the entire thing about those "SPECIAL SHAKES" he was drinking. Imagine that had been a comment made by one of Floyd's people, the backlash wouldn't have ever stopped.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 31 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Pacquiao>>>>Bradley

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 31 2014, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

And thanks for getting me back in the win column with this thread Dolomite, I knew only you would open this thread lol

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 31 2014, 03:46 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 31 2014, 03:55 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 12:44 PM) *
And thanks for getting me back in the win column with this thread Dolomite, I knew only you would open this thread lol

Is this not a good topic?

+Quote Post
Dric
post Mar 31 2014, 04:03 PM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 13,817

I agree with you on everything. Im tired of the Manny can do no wrong bs.
You know Freddy roach is still talking about a mayweather fight its getting old. They use floyds name to sell fights and its ridiculous.
And freddy had the nerves to say they rather have arum represent them on megafight.
Didnt he already read arum equals no fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 31 2014, 04:04 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 31 2014, 12:15 PM) *
i agree. bradley did kill him with that comeback. i love pac but his team and him always have excuses.

I was a big pac fan when he was in his lower weight but I had to stop because the BS behind him was too much.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Mar 31 2014, 04:04 PM
Post #9

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

didnt see the face-off, but will have to check it out. him and roach have been saying the same exact shit leading up to every fight. he's always "renewed" or "refocused" and every training camp is his "most impressive" to date. i'm not counting him out against tim although i believe bradley will come out with the W. point being, nothing in pac's arsenal is gonna change or improve. he's gonna make the same technical errors he's made his whole career, and bradley will capitalize on them.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 31 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 03:55 PM) *
Is this not a good topic?

Sure, but Tim is saying more bs then Roach and Manny. I agree that the stuff they say is getting old, Manny and Freddie have the same scripts speech but it's no more played out then the stuff Bradley says, if they were focused on a war of words with Bradley it would be easy to discredit him...easy!

All of a sudden he won the first fight in his opinion but he giving people yay or nay signs and immodestly after the fight in the ring and months afterwards he talking about idk I, gon have to look at tape blah blah blah, allot of what he does and says is to psyche himself up. Dude really didn't even best Ruslan so I'm trying to see where these band wagoners come from. How did he get better since that fight, it's a lie lol

I'm all for pointing things out but it's just as much bs on the other side

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 31 2014, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:26 PM