> Mayweather /Guerrero face to face
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 8 2013, 03:45 PM) *
Haha. I know exactly what you mean, and the worst part is ill never forget it either. Fucking Haye taking his shoe off Smh

that was my first and last david haye fight. then he had the nerve to come out to whitehead and mcfaddens "ain't no stoppin us now!" that's larry holmes' song!!! he disgraced it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #62

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2013, 01:57 PM) *
who the hell keeps hacking into cshels account!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Man, this Mayweather hero complex is making me like Guerrero...only in this fight though. Lol. You had me siding with Bradley for the Pacquiao fight, but Im not sure Guerrero will ever win me over. Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2013, 02:02 PM) *
Chsels and Boxing#1 I am not dick riding Floyd at all, I am just amazed how all this shit talk Robert has done and when he has a chance to actually say it to Floyd's face he just stood there. I am more disappointed in Robert than anything. What really made me even more bemused by the Ghost is when Floyd left then he wanted to say his spill. It is like this, you hear a dude spitting shit about you from everyone across town, you see the guy and you are like what sup and the guy is tight lip. It is a bitch move. I am making a big deal about Guerrero because he has been wolfing all this shit about Floyd and what he is going to do to him when he gets a chance (as well as his daddy) to tell him face to face he freezes. It is bitchassness to the tenth power. Just like Rick Ross, he spits all this shit and the moment someone pulls his card he goes into the fetal position instantly. If Guerrero knew he wasn't a natural shit talker than he should of stayed quiet, Miguel Cotto wasn't a shit talker which is why he got Floyd's respect. If you are not that guy why try to be? Be you. It is not so much Floyd that I am looking at it was Guerrero. All the things he has said about Floyd to a million other people when he had a chance to tell Floyd exactly how he felt he froze. If he didn't talks shit I wouldn't even care, I would actually look at Floyd for being a dick. But if the shoe was on the other foot, Floyd was the one popping big shit and when he got into Guerrero's presence he folded? It would be a different story.

Guerrero did JUST what he needed to do...talk shit and land the fight. I'm sure he doesn't wanna mess up his check by slapping Floyd, which Floyd makes anybody wanna do. Had he remained quiet, then we wouldn't be here discussing Mayweather/Guerrero.

Cotto only got Floyd's "respect", because he had been beaten to death twice before the fight. No way in hell Floyd was gonna go on record and say how much of a bum Cotto was, that would only make Floyd look bad for taking the fight. Instead, he called Margarito out for being a cheater, and basically called Manny a "doper", but decided to use the catchweight issue instead.

Some of you Floyd fans are just happy to hear ANYTHING from Floyd, period. You guys hear that crap, amplify it, and run with it. Yall are puffing out yall's chest and saying how cool Mayweather was, and how much of a loser Guerrero was for not saying much in return, as if there isn't a freakin' fight coming up on May 4th.

Of course Robert was gonna talk big shit to Broner, who DOESN'T hate that little cunt? You can be as quiet as church mouse and have never talked smack to anybody, but daffy duck Broner will bring the worst out of anybody.

QUOTE (Thebruntje @ Mar 8 2013, 02:30 PM) *
I actually think this video already shows us the outcome of the fight! Call me crazy but i think this fight is gonna be Mayweather-Gatti II ! People can say what they want in Robert's defense but the truth is, the guy was caught off guard and he actually looked a bit scared!! He was folding under the pressure! The most important detail of the video wasn't even the trash talking, it was Robert's fat belly! The only possible way for him to even be competitive against Floyd, is by having a tremendous game plan, and being well conditioned, but as someone has pointed before, it seems the guy still has to cut a lot of weight with only 2 months to go, i don't he's gonna have a lot of time to work on his game plan !! The guy is too slow to box Mayweather, so he definitely has to make it a ugly fight, the big question is: will he be able to do it? I remember him being caught by lots of uppercuts in the Berto fight when they were fighting on the inside! Floyd may not be the most heavy handed guy but we all saw how he stunned Cotto with that same right uppercut on the 12th round, If Floyd did it to Cotto, he can definitely do it to Robert.... Let's not forget Cotto probably has a better chin than Robert! It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to take Cotto out, and in the first Margacheato fight, Cotto was getting beat by hands of stone ( literally) and he was able to take the punishment for about 10 rounds!

Mayweather/Gatti II?! Pfffft. Didn't some of yall mofos say the same shit about Mayweather/Cotto when it was signed? Everybody thought Miguel was done, then dude went in there and put some rounds in the bank and had some Floyd fans worried. ANY other time, guys will dispute judges score cards, but as soon as they heard "10 rounds to 2", they ran with it...knowing damn well that Floyd lost more than two rounds and the fight was looking close.

NOW, the Victor Ortiz face-off told a lot about what was to come. They actually had a mediator in that situation. Here, it was random and unexpected, so I can see why Robert wasn't able to say much.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2013, 02:34 PM) *
I don't see where this gift of the gab is coming from? He's just talking shit, if this guy came up to me on a night out and started saying that shit I'd laugh at him. But cause he's Mayweather is has to be pure gold? I don't think so, he basically said what every cunt is thinking when there a bit drunk and looking for trouble.

I would go as far as saying that he has the gift of gab, maybe not how Ali (who hurt guys' feelings) or Mayorga (who made guys wanna fight him) did, but he can pretty much do it on command. Reading this post reminded me of your story about the drunken guy who started something with you one night, and you damn near beat him senseless and got arrested because of the lying girlfriend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Mar 8 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #63

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2013, 03:02 PM) *
Chsels and Boxing#1 I am not dick riding Floyd at all, I am just amazed how all this shit talk Robert has done and when he has a chance to actually say it to Floyd's face he just stood there. I am more disappointed in Robert than anything. What really made me even more bemused by the Ghost is when Floyd left then he wanted to say his spill. It is like this, you hear a dude spitting shit about you from everyone across town, you see the guy and you are like what sup and the guy is tight lip. It is a bitch move. I am making a big deal about Guerrero because he has been wolfing all this shit about Floyd and what he is going to do to him when he gets a chance (as well as his daddy) to tell him face to face he freezes. It is bitchassness to the tenth power. Just like Rick Ross, he spits all this shit and the moment someone pulls his card he goes into the fetal position instantly. If Guerrero knew he wasn't a natural shit talker than he should of stayed quiet, Miguel Cotto wasn't a shit talker which is why he got Floyd's respect. If you are not that guy why try to be? Be you. It is not so much Floyd that I am looking at it was Guerrero. All the things he has said about Floyd to a million other people when he had a chance to tell Floyd exactly how he felt he froze. If he didn't talks shit I wouldn't even care, I would actually look at Floyd for being a dick. But if the shoe was on the other foot, Floyd was the one popping big shit and when he got into Guerrero's presence he folded? It would be a different story.

Great post, i even like calling out Ross, we think on the same frequency..I don't give in to the talk so early, but all i can take from this is that Guerrero is already playing Floyd's game...lol he even called his dad "fat boy" that shit had me dying.. Mayweather looking like he isn't taking Guerrero lightly at all either, seems like he's already been in the gym. Does Guerrero know this is the biggest fight of his life? it could just be his body type, but hey cant wait to see the fight.. I'll gladly praise Mayweather when he deserves credit because he doesnt get enough but i dont dick ride.. As i analyze Guerrero thus far though, I'm not convinced at all by any aspect in his game that he will win.. But i'll stay tuned in.

On another note, Guerrero was really lucky he went up against berto and not Broner. If Broner had taken the place of Berto in that fight, i have no doubt he would've took that W. I still laugh when i think about how he came out with his shoulder roll, he didn't even use it as a surprise, very ineffective. If the Broner that has been present lately had been standing toe to toe with Guerrero, it probably wouldn't have gone 5 rounds, Broner would have turned it up and put Guerrero down easy. Berto lost as soon as the bell rang :\.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 8 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #64

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Jovi @ Mar 8 2013, 05:31 PM) *
On another note, Guerrero was really lucky he went up against berto and not Broner. If Broner had taken the place of Berto in that fight, i have no doubt he would've took that W. I still laugh when i think about how he came out with his shoulder roll, he didn't even use it as a surprise, very ineffective. If the Broner that has been present lately had been standing toe to toe with Guerrero, it probably wouldn't have gone 5 rounds, Broner would have turned it up and put Guerrero down easy. Berto lost as soon as the bell rang :\.

You can't just crown Broner like that yet. He's done NOTHING to warrant that TYpe of respect at a greater weight. He looks like he has the potential to be great but so did/do alot of other guys...... I've yet to see him in a fight in which he hasn't had damn near every advantage let alone face adversiTY. I cant say that it's the fault of him or his management because the talent pool of his opposition has been lackluster. But only time will tell.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2013, 06:23 PM) *

Man, this Mayweather hero complex is making me like Guerrero...only in this fight though. Lol. You had me siding with Bradley for the Pacquiao fight, but Im not sure Guerrero will ever win me over. Lol

Guerrero did JUST what he needed to do...talk shit and land the fight. I'm sure he doesn't wanna mess up his check by slapping Floyd, which Floyd makes anybody wanna do. Had he remained quiet, then we wouldn't be here discussing Mayweather/Guerrero.

Cotto only got Floyd's "respect", because he had been beaten to death twice before the fight. No way in hell Floyd was gonna go on record and say how much of a bum Cotto was, that would only make Floyd look bad for taking the fight. Instead, he called Margarito out for being a cheater, and basically called Manny a "doper", but decided to use the catchweight issue instead.

Some of you Floyd fans are just happy to hear ANYTHING from Floyd, period. You guys hear that crap, amplify it, and run with it. Yall are puffing out yall's chest and saying how cool Mayweather was, and how much of a loser Guerrero was for not saying much in return, as if there isn't a freakin' fight coming up on May 4th.

Of course Robert was gonna talk big shit to Broner, who DOESN'T hate that little cunt? You can be as quiet as church mouse and have never talked smack to anybody, but daffy duck Broner will bring the worst out of anybody.

Mayweather/Gatti II?! Pfffft. Didn't some of yall mofos say the same shit about Mayweather/Cotto when it was signed? Everybody thought Miguel was done, then dude went in there and put some rounds in the bank and had some Floyd fans worried. ANY other time, guys will dispute judges score cards, but as soon as they heard "10 rounds to 2", they ran with it...knowing damn well that Floyd lost more than two rounds and the fight was looking close.

NOW, the Victor Ortiz face-off told a lot about what was to come. They actually had a mediator in that situation. Here, it was random and unexpected, so I can see why Robert wasn't able to say much.

I would go as far as saying that he has the gift of gab, maybe not how Ali (who hurt guys' feelings) or Mayorga (who made guys wanna fight him) did, but he can pretty much do it on command. Reading this post reminded me of your story about the drunken guy who started something with you one night, and you damn near beat him senseless and got arrested because of the lying girlfriend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

good points.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Mar 8 2013, 06:31 PM) *
Great post, i even like calling out Ross, we think on the same frequency..I don't give in to the talk so early, but all i can take from this is that Guerrero is already playing Floyd's game...lol he even called his dad "fat boy" that shit had me dying.. Mayweather looking like he isn't taking Guerrero lightly at all either, seems like he's already been in the gym. Does Guerrero know this is the biggest fight of his life? it could just be his body type, but hey cant wait to see the fight.. I'll gladly praise Mayweather when he deserves credit because he doesnt get enough but i dont dick ride.. As i analyze Guerrero thus far though, I'm not convinced at all by any aspect in his game that he will win.. But i'll stay tuned in.

broner is mayweather-lite. i think guerrero is going to give floyd a hard time....but i think he beats broner.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 06:35 PM
Post #67

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Mar 8 2013, 07:06 PM) *
You can't just crown Broner like that yet. He's done NOTHING to warrant that TYpe of respect at a greater weight. He looks like he has the potential to be great but so did/do alot of other guys...... I've yet to see him in a fight in which he hasn't had damn near every advantage let alone face adversiTY. I cant say that it's the fault of him or his management because the talent pool of his opposition has been lackluster. But only time will tell.

amen.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 8 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #68

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I regret nothing haha

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 8 2013, 07:10 PM
Post #69

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 8 2013, 03:23 PM) *
i kind of agree. Ghost been talking major shit for a while now, since he moved up in weight, to all who would listen to him.

Including people who didn't want to listen. Aka broner

Thought it was kind of ironic how guerrero said he would swing instead of talk... Sure has done a lot of talking and little swinging.

Let's hope I don't have to out up that "mind fucked" meme again because if this motherfucker doesn't show up on fight night after all the annoying ass noise hes been making I'm gonna be pissed pitching in for the ppv. No joke

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 8 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #70

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I am not looking at what Mayweather did. I expect that from May, he is going to do him. What I did have a problem with is you already landed the fight. You have the fight booked up, Guerrero talked so much shit within the last weeks about Floyd. Saying he is going to humble him and make him a permanent corner man. How he beats women and how he dodges opponents that threaten his 0. This is great shit talking but the moment you get in front of the man you are suppose to humble you have shit to say! Do not say shit about someone if you can not say it to his face. That is my only point. Don't talk shit like you have a big dick and then turn around and just stay quiet. If you can talk shit on his twitter page and give these great quotes throughout the weeks but when the moment of truth comes you freeze. At least he could of told May to shut the fuck up. That would of been great. Guerrero lost all my respect and the little he had is gone. Again it wasn't what May said it is how Guerrero did not back up his big boy talk.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:51 AM