IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. McCloskey Aprox. 5PM (ET)/2PM(PT) SPOILERS, No New Spoilers Or Public Streams (HBO Tape Delay Tonight)
KookedKrack
post Apr 16 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

someone needs to murder that guy with the horn
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Apr 16 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

You guys LOVE hating. I met Khan several times and trained alongside him when he was in Vancouver prior to the Malignaggi fight. the Dude is one of the nicest guys i've met and i'm looking forward to seeing him pull off a WIN over Tim bradley!!!!!!!!!

WAR KHAN!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Apr 16 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #23

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

That is some bullshit.

Not Khan's fault though.

Bradley v Khan will be a good fight. Bradley takes it, IMO, unless Bradley is DQed

This post has been edited by SmartyBeardo: Apr 16 2011, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Apr 16 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 16 2011, 10:17 PM) *
You guys LOVE hating. I met Khan several times and trained alongside him when he was in Vancouver prior to the Malignaggi fight. the Dude is one of the nicest guys i've met and i'm looking forward to seeing him pull off a WIN over Tim bradley!!!!!!!!!

WAR KHAN!!!!!!!!!!

So because you met and trained with him we are hating?

Strong dick-riding there buddy.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Apr 16 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 16 2011, 10:17 PM) *

WAR KHAN!!!!!!!!!!

is Khan Bradley's bitch? sho nuff.

is he going to lose? sho nuff.

(IMG:http://cutthroatkids.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/shonuff.jpg)

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Apr 16 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

I have no idea why people are hating on Khan so much. It's not his fault the fight was stopped like that. Khan made the fight and outworked him clearly. This Irish dude didn't do a damn thing in there, and it's really stupid how he's making excuses in the post fight interview about how he would get him late. Yeah, ok, how bout you throw some damn shots in the first six rounds. Khan worked this dude, and had him down with a body shot that wasn't counted as a knockdown, and had him wobbly in that 5th round as well. Khan whooped up on that dude, and he will beat Bradley. He fought well, and makes for good fights. I don't know what there is to hate.

+Quote Post
PR316
post Apr 16 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

I've gone back and forth on it. But now I'm leaning towards Bradley over Khan.

He's just a better fighter, PERIOD. More polished, more skilled, tougher, and more versatile.

Desert Storm would either UD him or stop him late.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 16 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #28

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I got Bradley when they both fight. Khan's been impressive but Bradley is the man at this weight IMO. Khan's defense is very overrated Bradley will bust him up esp. in the 2nd half.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Apr 16 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #29

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 16 2011, 10:24 PM) *
I have no idea why people are hating on Khan so much. It's not his fault the fight was stopped like that. Khan made the fight and outworked him clearly. This Irish dude didn't do a damn thing in there, and it's really stupid how he's making excuses in the post fight interview about how he would get him late. Yeah, ok, how bout you throw some damn shots in the first six rounds. Khan worked this dude, and had him down with a body shot that wasn't counted as a knockdown, and had him wobbly in that 5th round as well. Khan whooped up on that dude, and he will beat Bradley. He fought well, and makes for good fights. I don't know what there is to hate.

because he's overrated and hasn't proved himself as the #1 but has a lot of fools thinking he's. it's just time for Bradley to put that bald ass head to use and show him who the man is.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Apr 16 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #30

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

What does he have to do to prove himself? He beats just about everybody they put in front of him, and has come back from a devastating KO. He dominated Kotelnik, who's a solid fighter. Dominated Malignaggi, KO'd Salita in 1, and beat Maidana who was at the top at 140. I guess when he beats Bradley, people will take notice. Sure, he's a bit overrated, but is that a reason to hate? It's all good, I think he'll beat Bradley with his length and activity. We'll see though, hope the fight gets made.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:57 PM