> Mayweather /Guerrero face to face
Plah
post Mar 9 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #81

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 9 2013, 11:07 AM) *
Professor I am not saying Guerrero being a quiet voice is a reflection of what the fight will be like. What I am saying is how are you going to talk big shit for two weeks straight then the moment you get in the guy's face you go numb. Robert is a fighter, I saw it against Berto and some other matches. I am not saying he is afraid of Floyd and he is intimidated by Floyd, all I am saying is that if you can't talk the same shit to a man's face but to everyone else, than you should not be talking at all. In no way do I think their face off will be like fight night. It should be interesting. The thing is Robert was talking major shit to Berto during the press conference and after the fight, he talked big boy shit to Broner in his face, the guy you wanted since jump you been talking to and you finally get to tell him how you really feel, and what happens? Nothing.... That is my only point.

Cotto is not a big talker but performs very well. Broner is a big talker and performs very well. Talking is just that. Cotto never changed his persona he stayed who he was. If Robert is not a talker than he should be just that. That is my point.

I agree
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jdubbya33
post Mar 9 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #82

Amateur

Member No.: 11,546

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2013, 11:34 AM) *
I don't see where this gift of the gab is coming from? He's just talking shit, if this guy came up to me on a night out and started saying that shit I'd laugh at him. But cause he's Mayweather is has to be pure gold? I don't think so, he basically said what every cunt is thinking when there a bit drunk and looking for trouble.

But the average drunk can't fight and back it up. Mayweather can. That's the difference.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 10 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #83

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 9 2013, 12:07 PM) *
Professor I am not saying Guerrero being a quiet voice is a reflection of what the fight will be like. What I am saying is how are you going to talk big shit for two weeks straight then the moment you get in the guy's face you go numb. Robert is a fighter, I saw it against Berto and some other matches. I am not saying he is afraid of Floyd and he is intimidated by Floyd, all I am saying is that if you can't talk the same shit to a man's face but to everyone else, than you should not be talking at all. In no way do I think their face off will be like fight night. It should be interesting. The thing is Robert was talking major shit to Berto during the press conference and after the fight, he talked big boy shit to Broner in his face, the guy you wanted since jump you been talking to and you finally get to tell him how you really feel, and what happens? Nothing.... That is my only point.

Cotto is not a big talker but performs very well. Broner is a big talker and performs very well. Talking is just that. Cotto never changed his persona he stayed who he was. If Robert is not a talker than he should be just that. That is my point.

fair enough. while i enjoy good shit talking and find it funny sometimes...i can separate the good from the bad. i don't think the shit he was talking was anything special. i've seen and heard it all. it's sort of like hip hop...i think guys like drake and weezy are whack. but that's just me.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 10 2013, 01:31 AM
Post #84

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Thebruntje @ Mar 8 2013, 02:30 PM) *
I actually think this video already shows us the outcome of the fight! Call me crazy but i think this fight is gonna be Mayweather-Gatti II ! People can say what they want in Robert's defense but the truth is, the guy was caught off guard and he actually looked a bit scared!! He was folding under the pressure! The most important detail of the video wasn't even the trash talking, it was Robert's fat belly! The only possible way for him to even be competitive against Floyd, is by having a tremendous game plan, and being well conditioned, but as someone has pointed before, it seems the guy still has to cut a lot of weight with only 2 months to go, i don't he's gonna have a lot of time to work on his game plan !! The guy is too slow to box Mayweather, so he definitely has to make it a ugly fight, the big question is: will he be able to do it? I remember him being caught by lots of uppercuts in the Berto fight when they were fighting on the inside! Floyd may not be the most heavy handed guy but we all saw how he stunned Cotto with that same right uppercut on the 12th round, If Floyd did it to Cotto, he can definitely do it to Robert.... Let's not forget Cotto probably has a better chin than Robert! It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to take Cotto out, and in the first Margacheato fight, Cotto was getting beat by hands of stone ( literally) and he was able to take the punishment for about 10 rounds!

wow people are still waiting for floyd to put on another performance like that again.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 10 2013, 01:34 AM
Post #85

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 10 2013, 12:20 AM) *
fair enough. while i enjoy good shit talking and find it funny sometimes...i can separate the good from the bad. i don't think the shit he was talking was anything special. i've seen and heard it all. it's sort of like hip hop...i think guys like drake and weezy are whack. but that's just me.

wayne used to be dope but now dude is a blood rockstar druggie.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 10 2013, 09:16 PM
Post #86

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 10 2013, 02:34 AM) *

i must have missed that part.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 11 2013, 01:10 AM
Post #87

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 10 2013, 02:34 AM) *

There is no world in which Wayne was dope. I never saw what people saw in that guy.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 11 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 10 2013, 07:16 PM) *
i must have missed that part.

LMAO!!!! Drake is an undercover fag (and I don't mean to offend any homosexuals) and Wayne is an overdose waiting to happen. I think Hip Hop is dead despite what Nas says. That shit is terrible, just terrible. There no groups anymore! Just all individuals who think they have talent.

Back to the Ghost, I hope that Camp 360 will let us see if there is more to his story than what has already been said.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 11 2013, 01:06 PM
Post #89

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

hip hop died when PE and Chuck D got blacklisted.... the shit is pathetic

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 11 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #90

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Damn hip hop is all over the place in this bitch lol

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:51 AM