IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Less than 24 hours for Mayweather., The countdown is on.
boxingloner
post Aug 2 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #21

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Aug 2 2012, 12:07 PM) *
Rename this thread to"boxingloner vs Hagtig 24/7" lol

Naw man, there is no battle here. Im just slapping some sense into these fanboys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 2 2012, 06:17 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

SHIT! AND I JUST DROPPED MY LETTER IN THE MAIL!!!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

This thread derailed quickly lmao

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Aug 2 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #24

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 2 2012, 06:25 PM) *
This thread derailed quickly lmao

And that is a good thing. This welcome home money stuff is just ridiculous. MFers act like he is/was some kind of political prisoner or some dude that got unjustly sentenced. The dude beat his kids mom down in front of them and for that the dude in my eyes isnt a real man. Floyds fanboys have blinders on when they twist the shit he did. He's a woman beater plain and simple and doesnt deserve respect. But them again I'm from a different generation than most on here and cut from the old school cloth so my thinking comes from being a real man and handling my business like a man and gentleman.

Now again, it's a good thing that this thread got derailed.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 2 2012, 08:46 PM) *
And that is a good thing. This welcome home money stuff is just ridiculous. MFers act like he is/was some kind of political prisoner or some dude that got unjustly sentenced. The dude beat his kids mom down in front of them and for that the dude in my eyes isnt a real man. Floyds fanboys have blinders on when they twist the shit he did. He's a woman beater plain and simple and doesnt deserve respect. But them again I'm from a different generation than most on here and cut from the old school cloth so my thinking comes from being a real man and handling my business like a man and gentleman.

Now again, it's a good thing that this thread got derailed.

Ima reserve judgement on if he beat her down, I wasn't there and I don't like to pass judgment on others but I do remember him having an issue many years back involving some females and I wonder how much that played a factor in this issue. Hopefully he put it behind him and focus on positive energy. But yeah, this was a swift derailment lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 2 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Yeah this shit did derail rather quickly, but guys are welcoming back a dude is worth hundreds of millions, and was detained in a detention facility for 2 months. This dude is coming home to a big house, his family, a promising career (even at his age), and millions of dollars with the potential for more millions.

Average people get arrested for stupid shit, like DUIs, and are never able to recover because of the fees that follow the charge. This dude has A LOT of money, so much to the point that he can make the public wonder if he even committed a crime or not. Not only that, but he can cover any of his tracks, with his money.

Dude was in a detention facility for God's sake, not a prison. Prison kills your spirit, and that's a fact. As I said earlier, this man merely hibernated for 2 months, but guys are welcoming him back.

As much money as he made in his last fight, there's no guarantee that he would've fought for another year or so any how...it's not like he didn't have enough money to take more time off. Again, the whole "Free Money May" shit is a joke to me, and Broner's d*ck-riding, no-personality-having ass, started that shit.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Aug 2 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #27

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 2 2012, 06:56 PM) *
Ima reserve judgement on if he beat her down, I wasn't there and I don't like to pass judgment on others but I do remember him having an issue many years back involving some females and I wonder how much that played a factor in this issue.

Typical fanboy coming to Floyds defense no matter what. I mean if he did it before how can you question if he did it again. I remember the lead up to Floyds fight with Corrales how during the press conferences and everything how Floyd dug into Corrales for beating the shit out of his girl and saying he going to give payback for that. And btw Corrales really really put a beat down on his girl(dragging her down the stairs by her hair beatdown, he really fucked her up). Anyways Floyd tore into Corrales about it so much that he told him he would give her front row seats to watch him get payback for her. Floyd was rightfully tearing into him, but then only months after that dude himself got busted for laying hands on woman also.

So in my eyes if he has done it before he most likely did it again. I have no love or respect for woman beaters. Is Floyd that mentally challenged that he has to resort to hitting woman?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 2 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Wasn't he just in county?

But seriously boxers have gone to jail and done worse shit and have done smaller things. I mean look at the dude a couple years ago.. his name is out of my head right now don't know why, but he killed his wife and I think his kids then "supposedly" killed himself in police custody. Or look at how people treated vick after the dog incidents and I dont see people giving manny grief for the roosters or the cheating or any of that.
Didn't vasquez get caught on some shit like last week too for beating some dude and some girl at a mall or something?

Im sure I don't know the full stories here but i guess it comes with the territory being a famous athletes and all.

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 2 2012, 09:29 PM) *
Typical fanboy coming to Floyds defense no matter what. I mean if he did it before how can you question if he did it again. I remember the lead up to Floyds fight with Corrales how during the press conferences and everything how Floyd dug into Corrales for beating the shit out of his girl and saying he going to give payback for that. And btw Corrales really really put a beat down on his girl(dragging her down the stairs by her hair beatdown, he really fucked her up). Anyways Floyd tore into Corrales about it so much that he told him he would give her front row seats to watch him get payback for her. Floyd was rightfully tearing into him, but then only months after that dude himself got busted for laying hands on woman also.

So in my eyes if he has done it before he most likely did it again. I have no love or respect for woman beaters. Is Floyd that mentally challenged that he has to resort to hitting woman?

Lil off topic too but kinda ironic how you call people fanboys when I dont think I've ever seen contribute to anything not Floyd on here. And if it was non Floyd you somehow brought Floyd up into it

Just tellin it how I see it

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 2 2012, 09:29 PM) *

Dude stop it, I have an opinion like everybody else, this is the problem I have with the Internet. People like you talk shit online bit would never say these things to the individual your talking about, you wouldn't even call me a fanboy to my face, . You need to stop being an attention seeking whore and formulate a decent statement. You wanna live online like you special.You come on a website and diss the people who post on this forum like your word is the gospel,it's funny how you come to a site that you see as pro Floyd but you talk all this shit about him, your really nothing more then a troll.

I don't judge that's not my job, and I could care less if he beat the bitch or not, he has to live with that. Smh at your hoe ass saying I came to his defense when I simply said i was reserving judgement. I bet you that you probably cool with a muthafucka who has done worse then he has. Or how do we know you don't beat women? Don't judge nobody cuz no one on this earth is squeaky clean

And just because he copped a plea don't make him guilty, it's people in the system who coppin pleas everyday for different reasons but mostly cop pleas just to get a light sentence,it's not an admission of guilt. If was in his shoes 60 days sounds better them 34 years. Worry about yourself and not what Mayweather does

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

[quote name='checkleft' date='Aug 2 2012, 09:55 PM' post='564326']
Wasn't he just in county?

But seriously boxers have gone to jail and done worse shit and have done smaller things. I mean look at the dude a couple years ago.. his name is out of my head right now don't know why, but he killed his wife and I think his kids then "supposedly" killed himself in police custody. Or look at how people treated vick after the dog incidents and I dont see people giving manny grief for the roosters or the cheating or any of that.
Didn't vasquez get caught on some shit like last week too for beating some dude and some girl at a mall or something?

Im sure I don't know the full stories here but i guess it comes with the territory being a famous athletes and all.

Lil off topic too but kinda ironic how you call people fanboys when I dont think I've ever seen contribute to anything not Floyd on here. And if it was non Floyd you somehow brought Floyd up into it

Just tellin it how I see it

You raise a good point bro, why is it that we scrutinize these celebrities more then we do people in everyday society? Hitting a woman is hitting a woman, no matter if your a celebrity or not. But these idiots don't see it that way, people like to villanize celebrities and not deal with the real issues and that's that crimes are crimes and we should be concerned all the time. Not just when somebody who appears on tv does something.

With twitter, Facebook, and the Internet in general..people have an outlet now to lash out at celebrities even more and they ignore the true issues. I could really give 2 shits about who got arrested and who tmz is talk in aout, my concern is the upcoming presidential electio . But society now is in the YouTube era where they have microwave brains and want to feel special lol.

A drug dealer is no better then a robber or woman beater in my eyes but you got people now who just criticize celebs and not the other peope who does these things. I think alot of it is jealousy, it can't be their fault that they don't live the life they always dreamed about, it can't be their fault their not as successful as they want to be. It has to be the celebs fault that their down on their luck. That's a quote from jay z, even though I changed some of it lol

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 05:20 AM