Reply to this topicStart new topic
> guess whose back :P
mgrover
post May 21 2013, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

its audley harrison, it's not funny, i hope someone kills him in that ring...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 21 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 21 2013, 02:47 PM) *

that's just wrong. smh.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 21 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #3

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

"I got up. They should have let him to come and finish me, and let me show what I got"

First of - You ain't got shit, Fraudley.
Second - I think Wilder would gladly do the honors and let Mgrover's hopes come true had you stayed in that ring one second longer!

Harrison needs a reality check. One would hope so many KOs is enough, but apparently not. His family doesn't care about his ass either as they let him continue with his "career".......damn. Get your shit together Audley!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 21 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 10:25 PM) *
that's just wrong. smh.

maybe it is, but something needs to make him take a hint.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 21 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

some of these guys have nothing else in life. i've not seen any of audley's fights to know if he's taking serious punishment or not...but getting ktfo'd is not good for your health. this may end tragically. i pray that it doesn't and he can find another way of earning an income.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 21 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 11:05 PM) *
some of these guys have nothing else in life. i've not seen any of audley's fights to know if he's taking serious punishment or not...but getting ktfo'd is not good for your health. this may end tragically. i pray that it doesn't and he can find another way of earning an income.

he just can't stand up to world class power. and says hes retiring after every devastating KO, and then is back again

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 22 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 21 2013, 02:47 PM) *

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/Nooooo.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2013, 11:37 AM) *

Well I guess I'll just pile on the shit, did you guys hear that Riddick Bowe is about to have a Muay Thai fight this summer? and Margarito is coming out of retirement to box again. Now the shit they saying about him and his situation is messed up. His wife is foul for the shit she did to him

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #9

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Oh and Holyfield is supposed to be returning to the ring in the fall.....SMDH

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

just read this in another forum....touching.

My cousin passed away recently so I feel like I wanted to share this story.

He had the worst stutter imaginable for the longest time. I remember that he could barely get words out and just stopped talking so he won't feel embarrassed. I remember the weekend I found out about his idol. My Aunt told me that he's favorite athlete is a British Heavyweight. I immediately thought Lennox Lewis (who's my favorite), so I was really excited that weekend because I wanted to talk Lewis... I went into his room and Jesus Christ .... there was two big Audley Harrison posters looking at me (I didn't even know Audley had posters) I started laughing right away and kept on making fun of my cousin for idolizing one of the biggest frauds and jokes in Heavyweight History. He walked out the room and left me there laughing, I stopped laughing when I saw the two big quotes underneath the poster..

'Setbacks pave way for Come Backs'

'Yes I can'

I guess those two quotes and the way Audley kept on trying again and again somehow touched my cousin in a way I'll never understand. I remember certain weekends I'll go visit him and he'll be up in his room trying to say those two quotes without stuttering... yet failing again and again. Last year was his first year in college and I remember the day when he dropped by to visit me with the biggest grin I ever seen .. and the first words he shouted at me was

'SET BACKS PAVE WAY FOR COME BACKS' 'YES I CAN' 'YES I CAN'

He finally did it, he overcame his stuttering.. I guess I was happy for him but never really paid much attention to just how great of a feat that was and how much of an impact Audley's two quotes had on him. He recently died in a car accident and I realized that maybe to everyone else Audley was a joke, (he certainly is a joke to me) but certain aspects of who Audley Harrison is and the way he live his life might motivate people in ways that most of us can never understand.

Set Backs pave way for come backs.... Audley will probably fail again, but I'm glad his quotes brought my cousin a measure of happiness and peace.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:34 PM