> Gotta Love Angel Garcia!!!, LMAO
daprofessor
post Apr 8 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 8 2013, 07:50 PM) *
He a funny dude, I see what he be trying to do when he be saying half the shit he be saying. He just trying to keep the pressure of Danny, but one day he's going to talk that g shit and it's not going to end well for Danny. I don't see Danny going undefeated in his career, he's too ordinary

his son getting beat might lead to him toning it down. danny isn't spectacular in anyone area...but he's solid all around. he had a very good amateur career and was an alternate in the olympics. he's gonna be around for a while.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DubC
post Apr 9 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #22

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

Angel Garcia POTUS 2016!!!!

He's got my vote, and I don't even vote!!

Angel Garcia < Obama

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post
Genius
post Apr 9 2013, 02:13 AM
Post #23

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Angel Garcia is the type of guy that you see at your local bar. Speaks his mind way too much lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2013, 08:37 AM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Danny should be ashamed of himself. It's one thing to not reel your dad in. It's another thing to not have anything to say yourself. Floyd Sr used to pop all the shit in the world, but you know what...so does Floyd. You can't be a champion and your father is doing all the talking for you. It's like the kids at college who have their parents come to argue for them in the Financial Aid line lol. Better yet, it's like when you're out at a gathering with multiple couples and you have that one chick that tries to speak for the both of you. At some point you gotta shut her ass up and say "look...I can speak for myself." "No motherfucker....I don't like the paint color on the wall. I just went with it because I wanted some pussy that night and I didn't feel like arguing."

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 9 2013, 09:37 AM) *
Danny should be ashamed of himself. It's one thing to not reel your dad in. It's another thing to not have anything to say yourself. Floyd Sr used to pop all the shit in the world, but you know what...so does Floyd. You can't be a champion and your father is doing all the talking for you. It's like the kids at college who have their parents come to argue for them in the Financial Aid line lol. Better yet, it's like when you're out at a gathering with multiple couples and you have that one chick that tries to speak for the both of you. At some point you gotta shut her ass up and say "look...I can speak for myself." "No motherfucker....I don't like the paint color on the wall. I just went with it because I wanted some pussy that night and I didn't feel like arguing."

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

As for Danny and his dad, I'm glad that he let's him speak up, because let's be honest here...Danny is boring when it comes to trash talk. At least somebody's making noise in his camp, other than his camp having to beg for big fights.

For example, I watch Devon Alexander fight, JUST to hear what Kevin Cunningham is going to say between rounds, lol. In some way, shape, form, or fashion...Kevin's a good marketing tool for Devon. How many of us can understand what Devon says, without needing caption?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 9 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #26

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 8 2013, 09:05 PM) *
his son getting beat might lead to him toning it down. danny isn't spectacular in anyone area...but he's solid all around. he had a very good amateur career and was an alternate in the olympics. he's gonna be around for a while.

No doubt he'll be around but he won't have the success of some of his counterparts. He will lose a few times in his career and depending on who he faces it might be sooner rather then later..He is solid but the reason people are infatuated by him because overall his skill-set doesn't stand out, he just finds a way to win and that makes him interesting but when he goes up against a fighter with great skills in multiple areas he will fall

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 9 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 9 2013, 11:49 AM) *
No doubt he'll be around but he won't have the success of some of his counterparts. He will lose a few times in his career and depending on who he faces it might be sooner rather then later..He is solid but the reason people are infatuated by him because overall his skill-set doesn't stand out, he just finds a way to win and that makes him interesting but when he goes up against a fighter with great skills in multiple areas he will fall

i like him against anyone at 140. 147 may be a different story.

his pops is his pops. i say let him talk. danny seems to be the type of guy who lets his ring work speak for him. he's undefeated to this point so he's doing something right. it would be out of character for him to start talking shit.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 9 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 9 2013, 09:57 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

As for Danny and his dad, I'm glad that he let's him speak up, because let's be honest here...Danny is boring when it comes to trash talk. At least somebody's making noise in his camp, other than his camp having to beg for big fights.

For example, I watch Devon Alexander fight, JUST to hear what Kevin Cunningham is going to say between rounds, lol. In some way, shape, form, or fashion...Kevin's a good marketing tool for Devon. How many of us can understand what Devon says, without needing caption?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) You already know how I feel about Kevin Cunningham lmao.

YMCA ass trainer

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 9 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

angel speaks the troof. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Apr 9 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #30

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (flazi @ Apr 7 2013, 12:01 AM) *
dude is awesome. not eloquent in the least bit but i understand him.

Yes siiiirrrr, he keeps it trill!!!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:51 AM