IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Preview and Poll!, Who Will Win? Vote Now! (April 27, on Showtime!)
Garcia vs. Judah
Who Wins?
Garcia by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by wide decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by KO/TKO [ 6 ] ** [40.00%]
Judah by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Judah by wide decision [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

Cshel86
post Apr 23 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I have Danny by TKO in this one...possibly late...no later than the 7th.

Judah will win a couple of early rounds because of speed, posturing, and a few solid shots. Danny will adjust (become more comfortable) and let everyone know that he's there to fight and hurt Judah.

4th round, Judah gets hurt late and everybody notices...and hangs on for the bell. 5th round, Judah uses movement and tries to get his legs back while sticking the jab with the little bit of energy that he does have late in the fight. Danny hurts him bad this time...bad.

Judah somehow, someway, survives the 5th. Rounds 6 and 7 will be for the enjoyment of the Brooklyn fans, because deep down in side, Zab will be done, but trying to survive and wing a few punches to let the people know that he can still hang. He throws and gets countered, maybe dropped but nothing less than buckled, then comes the ref to the rescue.

Thank me later.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2013, 02:00 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2013, 02:52 PM) *
I have Danny by TKO in this one...possibly late...no later than the 7th.

Judah will win a couple of early rounds because of speed, posturing, and a few solid shots. Danny will adjust (become more comfortable) and let everyone know that he's there to fight and hurt Judah.

4th round, Judah gets hurt late and everybody notices...and hangs on for the bell. 5th round, Judah uses movement and tries to get his legs back while sticking the jab with the little bit of energy that he does have late in the fight. Danny hurts him bad this time...bad.

Judah somehow, someway, survives the 5th. Rounds 6 and 7 will be for the enjoyment of the Brooklyn fans, because deep down in side, Zab will be done, but trying to survive and wing a few punches to let the people know that he can still hang. He throws and gets countered, maybe dropped but nothing less than buckled, then comes the ref to the rescue.

Thank me later.

lately u been on a roll. imma start calling u negrodamus. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

and the saga continues....

the way i see it... they had angel and his camp cornered and expected him to bow down. he didn't. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

garcia tko7

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 23 2013, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 24 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #24

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2013, 07:09 PM) *

the way i see it... they had angel and his camp cornered and expected him to bow down. he didn't. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

garcia tko7

I saw it totally different and I was just about to post this video. Angel and his daddy got shook and they left their own presser! I think they got the upper hand mentally. Judah just stated facts and Team Garcia left the building! Brooklyn is in the house!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 24 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2013, 10:09 PM) *

garcia tko7

Brooklyn fighters will all be considered trash, thanks to Zab and his mean streak of stinkers. What exactly is Zab trying to prove here? Wanna know? Zab just proved to us that he and Angel are the SAME person.

Zab talks just as much trash, but when backed into a corner, he's helpless. The same thing will happen Saturday night, things will get rough in the ring, and he'll either fold, get dirty, or both...AND look for help from either his corner or the ref.

Him and this whole Brooklyn mentality came back full swing since the first presser was announced. None of that Jesus talk surfaced in this video, at all. Zab was around some straight Brooklyn cats, and we saw some of the old Judah...too bad we wont see the "old Judah" on Saturday night. He'll just be there to collect his check after he packs it in around the 4th round.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 24 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #26

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2013, 09:13 AM) *
Brooklyn fighters will all be considered trash, thanks to Zab and his mean streak of stinkers. What exactly is Zab trying to prove here? Wanna know? Zab just proved to us that he and Angel are the SAME person.

Zab talks just as much trash, but when backed into a corner, he's helpless. The same thing will happen Saturday night, things will get rough in the ring, and he'll either fold, get dirty, or both...AND look for help from either his corner or the ref.

Him and this whole Brooklyn mentality came back full swing since the first presser was announced. None of that Jesus talk surfaced in this video, at all. Zab was around some straight Brooklyn cats, and we saw some of the old Judah...too bad we wont see the "old Judah" on Saturday night. He'll just be there to collect his check after he packs it in around the 4th round.

Hey I hope he is the old Judah I really do. I have money on this fight and if he loses I promise you I will piss on the streets on Brooklyn when I go this summer! Like piss on it! Not that anyone would care....

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Apr 24 2013, 01:06 PM
Post #27

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 24 2013, 01:44 PM) *
Hey I hope he is the old Judah I really do. I have money on this fight and if he loses I promise you I will piss on the streets on Brooklyn when I go this summer! Like piss on it! Not that anyone would care....

Might actually be an upgrade for the streets....

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 24 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2013, 01:13 PM) *

angel got under his skin at the first presser with 'troof'. zab has always been highly emotional. i can't see this fight going the distance.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 24 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 24 2013, 01:44 PM) *

all of nyc smells of piss....especially after it rains. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 24 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 24 2013, 12:26 PM) *
I saw it totally different and I was just about to post this video. Angel and his daddy got shook and they left their own presser! I think they got the upper hand mentally. Judah just stated facts and Team Garcia left the building! Brooklyn is in the house!

shook? angel looked like he was ready to throw down. he didn't cower...he didn't back down...he kept talking shit like he always does.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:38 AM