IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Showtime Quadruple Header Preview Next Week With Garcia-Morales II, Final Presser Topic Merged Here. (Drug Test News & More)
mitukczuk
post Oct 19 2012, 03:30 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

This is actually quite dissapointing. Although it probably won't happen, I want Erik to come out clean from this one. Tainted meat though? Thank you, but no.
Why do people even use this...they don't want to get paid, or what? It's like 90% chance you will get caught so what's the point? I don't get it.

I was really looking forward to this fight.

Floyd had a point and I am happy the word has spreaded.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Oct 19 2012, 07:27 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 19 2012, 03:38 AM
Post #22

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Several sources claim that Morales failed a random drug test. A "B" sample will be collected and as of now the fight is still on. According tto these sources, its a medication prescribed to deal with weight loss. Not a steroid.

Story here:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/85224...center-saturday

Jack

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 19 2012, 04:06 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

smh its already been a bad morning and now i have to hear this shit. i hope he gets the shit beaten out of him

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Oct 19 2012, 11:16 AM
Post #24

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 18 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Just read the banned substance bullshit...tired of fighters and athletes with this nonsense. At the same time, I love it, because it forces fighters to be justified when they ask for random testing...even if selfish shitty fans dont care.

I say they should let the fight go on, and make Morales come down to 138. LOL. What an ass, why would he even consider a banned substance. Bitch, get on an aerobics program in between fights and lose weight the right way.

Its sad that I have to say this about one of my favorite fighters, but seriously, if you can't compete...take a seat. Period

Morales has given years to the sport and has shown heart, courage, some of the best wars. With that being said, he really needs to retire but since he hasn't......let the dude take a lil something...

This post has been edited by BigDDatHomey: Oct 19 2012, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Oct 19 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #25

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 19 2012, 04:30 AM) *
This is actually quite dissapointing. Although it probably won't happen, I want Erik to come out clean from this one. Tainted meat though? Thank you, but no.
Why do people even use this...they don't want to get paid, or what? It's like 90% chance you will get caught so what's the point? I don't get it.

I was really looking forward to this fight.

Floyd had a point and I am happy the word has spreaded.

I'm thinking the same thing. I wouldn't do anything to ruin my purse. I wish they would let us know what the substance is. A banned substance is a banned substance but I think we would be less harsh on someone taking a diuretic to make weight vs. someone taking an anabolic steriod.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 19 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 18 2012, 08:42 PM) *
Well from the report on the front page they are waiting for the results of the second sample until they decide to go on with the fight. Dannys dad already advised him not to go forward with the fight if the second is bad too.

What a terrible way to finish off an amazing career. Wth morales

if i'm danny...i tax the shit out of morales then give send him off to retirement with a nice ass whoopin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 19 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 18 2012, 09:44 PM) *
LMAO @ the look on oscars face

he looked like he wanted to pull him away from the podium. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 19 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Oct 19 2012, 12:13 PM) *
I'm thinking the same thing. I wouldn't do anything to ruin my purse. I wish they would let us know what the substance is. A banned substance is a banned substance but I think we would be less harsh on someone taking a diuretic to make weight vs. someone taking an anabolic steriod.

I forgot the name but its a weight loss supplement that also boosts your stamina.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 19 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

I'm sure that the only reason this fight hasn't been called off, is because of the time frame in which the positive results came about. The Peterson and Berto positive results came in time to change opponents and fight dates. This two days nonsense has left the boxing world in a frenzy.

Honestly, not many truly cared for this rematch anyway, but they've promoted the shit out of it and pulled a lot of fighters together to make this card possible. If all else fails, they can at least make Alexander/Bailey the main event. I'm sure it would at least hold the same interest as this forced rematch.

Shit, they try to give Morales another decent payday, and he does this? This whole contamination excuse, along with other excuse that fighters give when positive, is getting old. Speaking of that, where in the hell is Tarver's ass? Lol

Anyhow, I can't wait this card to come and go, thanks to the shenanigans over the past couple of days. I love Morales, but his weight situation is killing me. You're already old as fuck and still given a chance by your fans and promoters, so why give us your ass to kiss when it's time to commit? Most of all, why dick up a card full of young potential stars who still give a damn about being something in the sport?

Erik will always be great after the first bell, and all the way to the final bell...but his pre-fight nonsense is hard to stomach. If you ALREADY know that you're gonna have a hard time making weight, try to gradually shed it before you even start camp. This dude makes the banned substance look bad, because he barely made weight earlier. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 19 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

i don't get it, one of his results came back negative. that shit obviously seems tampered with to make it negative.

also looking into the whole contaminated food, it seems a lot of atheletes that have been caught using this drug have used that excuse, but does it come from a legitimate source or what?

This post has been edited by mgrover: Oct 19 2012, 06:16 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 03:42 PM