IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Marquez IV-SPOILERS (Topics Merged), Should There Be a Fifth Fight? Poll Added!!!
Should Pacquiao and Marquez Fight a Fifth Time?
Pacquaio-Marquez V?
Yes [ 3 ] ** [30.00%]
No [ 6 ] ** [60.00%]
Not Sure [ 1 ] ** [10.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
mgrover
post Dec 9 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #241

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 10:10 PM) *
Pac was knocking heavy dudes out and taking their punches as he bulked up, and he DIDN'T lose speed, reflexes, punch resistance, and power in the process...weird.

Nobody here is being a hypocrite, but Roach needs to shut his trap about it. Ivan Calderon could've knocked Manny out from that angle with a short shot. That shot had NOTHING to do with the "new power" (as Roach described it) that Juan has, it was just a short, calculated shot, that an unbalanced Manny was open for.

Sure but it's not what this is about, it's the fact that people happily ate up the words of Mayweather Sr and then when the tables are turned they complain that Marquez should not have this victory tainted. If your going to go with it one way stay that way rather than push an agenda that doesn't even seem consistent.

Nothing against Manny, but I wish he was able to speak up more in regards to his career, rather than those other dweebs (Roach, Knonz, etc) who made shit look worse for him.

I agree with that.

Whats everybody think for a skype conference call for the next event?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 9 2012, 05:50 PM
Post #242

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

I'm pretty sure Angel Heredia (Marquez's S&C coach) has filed a lawsuit against Team Pacquiao over the accusations but we'll see if anything comes into fruition

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #243

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 12:52 AM) *
Is he dead?

For the record I waited until Paquaio sat up before posting that. I was cracking up over here.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!! My man, Cheesey!!!!!

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 9 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #244

Welterweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 05:46 PM) *
Sure but it's not what this is about, it's the fact that people happily ate up the words of Mayweather Sr and then when the tables are turned they complain that Marquez should not have this victory tainted. If your going to go with it one way stay that way rather than push an agenda that doesn't even seem consistent.

I agree with that.

I'm down w/ that, MG

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Dec 9 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #245

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 06:10 PM) *
Yep, sure will. I just see it slowly coming to an end, but it's NOT over. Hell, Manny actually has more opponent options than Floyd at this point.

Manny has jmm, rios, and bradley.

Floyd has jmm, guerrero, and canelo.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 9 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #246

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 03:39 PM) *
That's some wishful thinking there, and Marquez would have a swinging set of balls to demand such leverage. Though he cleaned Manny's clock, marketability is still an issue between the two.

Let's not forget that Manny has the Bradley rematch in the holster, and a nice payday with Rios (which he was gonna get regardless of a win or loss this weekend). As a matter of fact, Manny's loss and JMM's win, gave a Rios fight THAT much more fuel. It will be another JMM/Diaz-type fight for Juan, and Manny will "appear" vulnerable against a guy who we know he'll fleece within 5 rounds.

In the meantime...

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/pacbedtime.jpg)

Fuck it...had Floyd been floored like that last night, it would've been plastered all over the net with pride. I'll enjoy this while it lasts. I feel kiiiiinda bad for Manny, but not all that bad. Im sure that $20M will serve as a nice consolation piece for him.

Meanwhile, Floyd needs to stop sitting on the couch while these guys take each other out, then come back and claim to be the best. We're not dumb Floyd, the jig is up on your side too...people are tired of your shit as well.

OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! LMBO!!!!

You gotta send me that.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 9 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #247

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 05:46 PM) *

I agree with that.

Let's be real, the whole clusterfuck is an agenda, if we wanna speak on PEDs in general between these two. Maybe this is a taste of Manny's possible medicine, if we're talking about him being on PEDs.

I agree that some of those dudes that he knocked and beat, were a result of careful matchmaking, but some of it seemed freakish, especially when he was taking those dudes' punches like he was a natural.

If Marquez happens to come up dirty, then it still doesn't take away from the fact that he fact that he caught Manny with a punch that even Calderon could've dropped him with. If anything, Marquez was smart enough to get to the spot and land that punch with conviction...maybe because he got 4 big chances (fights) at landing it.

Again, Im not saying that JMM's victory shouldn't be tainted, but it COULD BE a taste of Manny's own medicine. Trust me, after this whole situation continues to rise, even the most hardcore Pac fan will come out of the woodwork and say, "Yeah, I think Manny could've been on something all those years too".

Situations like this, usually make loyal people lift the veil. They could be doing it to save face, or they may just be ready to hop off the bandwagon.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 9 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #248

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

I personally think if Marquez comes up clean then people should stop doubting Pac on the PEDs issue. I hope so many fuck off this bandwagon, this will definitely deflate the Mayweather Pac saga which I kinda guess is good news, I wouldn't be surprised if both Mayweather and Pacs next event doesn't sell as well as its expected to

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 9 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #249

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM) *
LMBO!!!!!!!!!! My man, Cheesey!!!!!

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, only topped by that 'Sweet Dreams' image that CShel has.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 9 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #250

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 07:11 PM) *
It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, only topped by that 'Sweet Dreams' image that CShel has.

No doubt....when I saw him sitting there, I thought of Zack Galifinakis after getting KO'd by Tyson, in The Hangover

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 03:26 AM