IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> donaire backing out of fight with rigondeaux..., didn't he say his opponents do not have to test?
daprofessor
post Feb 19 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

that he will test no matter...and it was up to them if they wanted to join him or some bullshit like that? now he's saying he won't fight rigondeaux unless he tests. hopefully rigondeaux agrees and this fight happens.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Feb 19 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Rigo should test....I can't fault Nonito.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Feb 19 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Rigo did agree publicly when he was lobbying for the match a while back. And also in negotiations as well according to Nonito. Its easy to agree when your talking to a reporter. Then when the contracts in front of you they flake out.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 19 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Duck. Donaire has been ducking the top guys in every division for like 2 years now...

Edit: just read a report that said Rigo has no problem with testing. Sounds more like Donaire is having cold feet, Btw did nishioka, arce, or mathebula do testing?

This post has been edited by checkleft: Feb 19 2013, 10:04 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 19 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/rigondeaux-no-i...-request--62555

So what is your next excuse Filipino Flab? Just take the challenge and be done with this. I don't think The Filipino Flab is ready for the Cuban.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 20 2013, 01:22 AM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Well Rigondeaux seemingly just wanted the terms of the agreement in Spanish, nothing wrong with that. This seems to be adding more intrigue to the fight. Doanire is acting as if he championed drug testing. I'm looking forward to this fight

+Quote Post
gwapo
post Feb 20 2013, 01:47 AM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 12,915

Rigondeaux should take the test. There's nothing to worry if you are not a user or not hiding any.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 20 2013, 02:40 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I wonder who else wanted people to take a test... that guy must of been ducking so hard....

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 20 2013, 02:41 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 20 2013, 02:55 AM) *
Duck. Donaire has been ducking the top guys in every division for like 2 years now...

Edit: just read a report that said Rigo has no problem with testing. Sounds more like Donaire is having cold feet, Btw did nishioka, arce, or mathebula do testing?

Don't think so

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Feb 20 2013, 10:15 AM
Post #10

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

Is it me or is Donaire really tryna back out of this fight? I mean Rigo says he wants a contract in Spanish before he signs it, seeing as he can only speak Spanish, this is fine..

As soon as Donaire hears about any kind of delay in the contract signing, he's instantly reporting to the media that there are problems and that he will look elsewhere?!

Plus lets not forget how they started throwing Vic's name around all of a sudden too???

I like Nonito as a fighter, and he generally has taken challenging fights, or at least worthy fighters. However this recent aversion to a fight with G-Rig is kinda weird. Mares he gets a pass due to the whole GBP/TR mess. That is not the case in regards to G-Rig tho...

Oh and you guys are right, what happened to the whole, " I don't care if my opponent takes the tests" crap Nonito was talking. You don't care if Arce an them don't, but G-Rig.. Better make sure huh? loool!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 03:05 PM