IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marvellous weekend for the Krumbsnatcher boys...
Maxy
post Aug 26 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Maxy Krumbsnatcher and his stable of fighters are celebrating a fantastic weekend of success, which included a sensational upset points victory for Sublime Buddy Shine against the heavily favoured Miguel Cotto. Shine told reporters after the bout "Cotto was lookin' past me and that kinda upset me a little. I figured I would make him regret thinking I was easy prey."

Other results included World Heavyweight champion Lanky Maxy Gawn avenging his only defeat when Cyrus Giant Man Virus fainted in the 4th round of their bout due to exhaustion. Gawn had toyed with him, making Giant Man miss but he was disappointed the fight didnt go one more round. Lanky said "I planned to step up the pace in the 5th and put some serious hurt on him....but the bum collapsed on me..."

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn retained his super middleweight titles with a clear and easy unanimous decision over Richard "Dick" Butkiss. The fight was expected to be close but Gawn proved to be way too smart for the former light heavyweight champion.

Middleweight ruler Wexley "Power" Gawn retained his titles in his rematch with Cyrus "Super" Virus, winning an even clearer decision than in their first bout. Power laughed after the bout saying "He (Super) told the world I had stamina issues after the first fight....said he'd beat me....all he did was chase shadows and suck a lotta wind...hahaha"

Awesome strawweight king Keiran "The Pikey" Conway took care of challenger Malcolm "Eagle Eye" Tuacao, not only handing him a boxing lesson but knocking him out in the 10th round. "The Pikey" looks too good for all challengers at this point in time.

So, all in all, a great weekend...the only blip suffered in title fights being the draw between Bugsy "Long" Gawn and Travis "Tremendous" Simms for the paper crown at middleweight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 26 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry2.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:34 PM