IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will Roach re-ignite his so called "Joke" after JMM beats Pac??, Claims he jokingly stated Marquez was on PEDS!!
BrutUalBK
post Dec 2 2012, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

I'm anticipating a more obvious win for JMM this time around but i believe that once Juan wins Freddie will start hinting towards possible PED use>>>>>especially if he KO/TKOs Pac (not that i believe he can stop him).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Totally agree. Funny how he went straight for the gold just minutes before the Margarito fight, when Margarito was seen drinking a "suspect" beverage. Now he throws some bullshit accusation out there, and backtracks on it. Weird.

If Heredia was smart, then he would have kept his mouth shut about suing Roach, until AFTER the fight. Glad it hasn't gotten out of hand, because I can see Arum getting a wild hair up his ass and threaten to call off the fight...which would lead to more controversy and eventually, more sales.

I'm almost sure Freddie WILL reignite his PED accusations after the fight, especially if it ends in a stoppage, but c'mon Freddie...yall have fucked the boxing world long enough with Manny's super duper abilities at WW. We will see, but I'm sure that you've called it already....Freddie will flap his gums after this one ends in a stoppage.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 2 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Notice how Alex Ariza totally defended JMM S&C coach? Practically saying, it can ONLY be a better diet and training regimen that has JMM "bricked" up. LOL!!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2012, 09:10 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 06:58 PM) *
Notice how Alex Ariza totally defended JMM S&C coach? Practically saying, it can ONLY be a better diet and training regimen that has JMM "bricked" up. LOL!!!

That's probably his subtle way of sticking it to Bob & Freddie for rolling those tires on his back....

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 4 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 2 2012, 08:10 PM) *
That's probably his subtle way of sticking it to Bob & Freddie for rolling those tires on his back....

If Pac loses lopsidedly or by KO/TKO then he will definitely scream PEDS, if Manny does not look impressive (as he's stating in his training camps) then there will be a ton of excuses.

Please record what u think one of the excuses Freddie will use:

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 4 2012, 09:11 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 06:58 PM) *

To be fair to Ariza, he has defended a lot of guys accused of Roids in the past, regardless of what camp they were with. Most notably, I remember him being very vocal about Lamont Peterson's situation. He was rather supportive.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 4 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 4 2012, 08:11 AM) *
To be fair to Ariza, he has defended a lot of guys accused of Roids in the past, regardless of what camp they were with. Most notably, I remember him being very vocal about Lamont Peterson's situation. He was rather supportive.

He's only being supportive because of the accusations hurled at Pacman.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 4 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 4 2012, 12:37 PM) *
He's only being supportive because of the accusations hurled at Pacman.

I thought he was being supportive cause he wasn't with Khan that fight..? Or was he? I don't remember.. but that situation was all on lamont, if he would have just disclosed things it would have been all good. I just find it funny that Khan lost to Peterson while Peterson has abnormally low testosterone levels. From what I know that shit makes you less energetic and unmotivated when working out.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Dec 4 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

he was being supportive cause he knows his shit and he is honest.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 4 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 07:58 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

how long will it be before jmm's coach makes a statement like...."he doesn't even question what i feed him...he's just eats and drinks it." ???

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 02:15 AM