Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garcia vs. Zab Who do you like?
Dolimite
post Jan 9 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

The first fight I am looking forward to is Zab and Garcia. I liked how Judah rebounded by beating Vernon Paris (and what the hell happen to Paris?) by knock out no less. I am going to go with my heart and Judah for the win. He has to convincingly beat Garcia in order to win on the cards. The fight is in Brooklyn and I know it will be mad energy. Garcia has to be aggressive and push Judah around. I am pumped for this fight I honestly hope it will live up to its building. Judah seems focused and Danny seems to be all in. Plus his father has put coal on the fire let's hope that this fight sets the tone for boxing the rest of the year. I like Judah by a late knock out! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 10 2013, 02:01 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

garcia by ko5

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Jan 10 2013, 03:29 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Judah will find a way how to ef it up again, I am sure about that. Once he is on the big stage, he loses it. Such a waste of talent...always felt bad for him. Garcia by TKO between 5-7th round.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 10 2013, 05:07 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm ridin with Zab

Definitely could see why and where some could see him choke, we all have seen him fail multiple times. But I'm hoping this is the moment, the fight where he puts it all together.

If he stays disciplined and mentally in the fight then Garcia's in for a long night. Danny isn't extraordinary, he's quite average but he finds a way to win. If Zab gets baited into a street fight, he'll be KO'd. Plus I'd like to see Danny's father get STFU

If Zab loses, I think he should retire, no sense in being a gatekeeper

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 10 2013, 05:54 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Zab will be looking to get out of it by the 5th. garcia, TKO 7.

+Quote Post
thefloatingmonke...
post Jan 10 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 4,046

Sadly, Zab's heart will fail him and Garcia will get the KO or Zab will quit sometime after the first several rounds.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 10 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I thought about this yesterday, and I have mixed feelings about it. Usually Garcia is the more dangerous fighter during exchanges, but he wont be in this fight. Zab's sneaky left uppercut will play a big part in turning the tide of the fight...especially of he gets hurt by Garcia.

I want to believe that Danny will just go in there and put the pressure on him early, and may very well do that (like he did in the Morales rematch). This is A LOT of pressure on Danny, but it's even more on Judah because of the location.

Though Zab looked good in the Paris fight, he still had moments of frustration (putting his forearm on Vernon's neck, etc). I've yet to see Zab fight a well-disciplined fight. The only time he comes remotely close to that, is when he unanimously has all of the advantages, and decides to cruise when he cant get the guy outta there.

I pretty much have this as a 50/50, with one sneaky punch from either guy, because neither of them have huge power.

PS: Maybe Zab's already 2 rounds into the fight, because of his press conference frustrations...so you know how many rounds he has left in him to make his mark. Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 10 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Believe it or not, I think Zab is actually far more skilled that Garcia. However, I've sided with Zab before and ended up with egg on my face. I just don't trust the guy. He looked like a totally different Zab against Paris. I actually even noticed change in him vs Khan even though he got his ass whooped. He seems a lot more disciplined. However, I just can't put my trust in Zab anymore. I just don't think he's got it there mentally. He's a typical, hot headed Brooklyn fighter. They all have tons of talent but most of them lack composure and end up doing something silly when they're faced with adversity. (ex Briggs, Tyson, Bowe, Zab). I think this one ends ugly with a KO by Garcia. However, I think Zab exposes Garcia in the early rounds and provides a blueprint for the next man to beat him.

PS: Maybe Zab's already 2 rounds into the fight, because of his press conference frustrations...so you know how many rounds he has left in him to make his mark. Lol

LMAOOOOO

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jan 10 2013, 09:25 AM

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Jan 10 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

Going with Zab but it really depends on which Zab turns up for the fight. I'm more than sure he has the skills to beat him but that never seems enough for Judah

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 10 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 10 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Believe it or not, I think Zab is actually far more skilled that Garcia. However, I've sided with Zab before and ended up with egg on my face. I just don't trust the guy. He looked like a totally different Zab against Paris. I actually even noticed change in him vs Khan even though he got his ass whooped. He seems a lot more disciplined. However, I just can't put my trust in Zab anymore. I just don't think he's got it there mentally. He's a typical, hot headed Brooklyn fighter. They all have tons of talent but most of them lack composure and end up doing something silly when they're faced with adversity. (ex Briggs, Tyson, Bowe, Zab). I think this one ends ugly with a KO by Garcia. However, I think Zab exposes Garcia in the early rounds and provides a blueprint for the next man to beat him.

LMAOOOOO

u summed it up best here. i really like the improvement i saw in zab...and i picked him to beat khan. what a disappointment. thing about zab...once a fighter asserts himself, zab usually folds. if they show any signs of fear...zab will get in that ass. garcia is riding high...i can't see him giving zab much to go on. he's too big, strong and long for zab.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 03:25 AM