IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT) Molina/Demarco & Ward/Dawson, SPOILERS-No New Threads, Public Streams, or Talk of Other Cards
mrchitown
post Sep 12 2012, 06:09 PM
Post #101

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Also, I heard that Dawson was pissed off all camp long because he couldn't eat the way he normally does for fights and that he didn't train alot because he was mostly in the sauna sweating the weight off
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 12 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #102

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 07:05 PM) *
As always Shels and Professor spittin them facts before the world even knows about it...

http://www.boxingscene.com/mirandas-traine...sparring--57004

Scully was talking so much positive stuff about Dawson making the weight easy and this and that and blah blah blah, now he does an interview with ESPN and says the weight "definitely" affected Chad and he said anyone who was there who saw Dawson get beaten up in sparring to reveal themselves. Well come on down....LOL

i can't take credit for it...i read it on another board. it's disappointing to hear that it is true. miranda is nothing like ward so i don't understand using him as a sparring partner.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 12 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #103

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 07:09 PM) *
Also, I heard that Dawson was pissed off all camp long because he couldn't eat the way he normally does for fights and that he didn't train alot because he was mostly in the sauna sweating the weight off

more disappointing stuff to hear.

sometimes u have to protect your fighter from himself. from what virgil was saying in his interview...he heard concern in scully's comments. i agree. getting affirmation or assurance from some physical conditioning coach that doesn't know shit about boxing doesn't mean anything. at the end of the day...chad has to live with his decision. i get the feeling scully will be the casualty in all of this which i'm not sure is cool.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 12 2012, 06:16 PM
Post #104

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

ross thompson

chad been getting beat up in camp every day and he running around here mad that he cant eat so he will be very weak also from killing himself to make the weight spent most of his camp in the sauna room instead of training but he was so mad that he was gettin outboxed by a unknown fighter that he decided to not pay lionell sayin he never agreed to pay him its ok god dont like ugly he will get his 2nite and then if he accepts the challenge lionell beat the **** out of that statue

yep he was real moody in camp cuz he could not eat nobody told his dumb ass to try and get down to 168 sumthin he did not have to do but he put his foot in his mouth but for him to be so mad that he did not pay his spar partners he is a fucked up person and he will pay 2nite

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Sep 12 2012, 06:16 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 12 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #105

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 07:16 PM) *
ross thompson

chad been getting beat up in camp every day and he running around here mad that he cant eat so he will be very weak also from killing himself to make the weight spent most of his camp in the sauna room instead of training but he was so mad that he was gettin outboxed by a unknown fighter that he decided to not pay lionell sayin he never agreed to pay him its ok god dont like ugly he will get his 2nite and then if he accepts the challenge lionell beat the **** out of that statue

yep he was real moody in camp cuz he could not eat nobody told his dumb ass to try and get down to 168 sumthin he did not have to do but he put his foot in his mouth but for him to be so mad that he did not pay his spar partners he is a fucked up person and he will pay 2nite

ouch.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 12 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #106

Cruiserweight

i don't believe in dehydrating to make weight....but if you are going to do it...u should not do it the whole camp. u can do serious damage to ur body that way. u wanna eat and stay healthy and hydrated. then a day or two before the weigh in...u dry out to get to the target. u wanna hit the target at the time of the weigh in...then re-hydrate.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 12 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #107

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 06:09 PM) *

smh him and his team are dumb

he hadn't fought at 168 in 6 years. i don't why he called out ward at 168.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 12 2012, 06:41 PM
Post #108

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 06:05 PM) *
As always Shels and Professor spittin them facts before the world even knows about it...

Scully was talking so much positive stuff about Dawson making the weight easy and this and that and blah blah blah, now he does an interview with ESPN and says the weight "definitely" affected Chad and he said anyone who was there who saw Dawson get beaten up in sparring to reveal themselves. Well come on down....LOL

what did they say?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 12 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #109

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 12 2012, 04:08 PM) *
i hope and pray they don't use him again.

I think he made it quite easy for them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 12 2012, 07:05 PM) *

Ha! I heard this rumor last Wednesday, and I would only HOPE that it remained a rumor...so much for that though. Sucks for Chad. Had he gone down to 68 and fought anybody else, he would've been able to get away with some shit, but Ward left no room for it. Bad move by the Dawson camp.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 12 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #110

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 12 2012, 07:41 PM) *
what did they say?

Well mirandas trainer came out on boxingscene confirming that he got knocked on his ass pretty bad tried to get up and went down again. You'll never guess what punch put him down either... Surprise surprise a left hook

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 06:49 AM