IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms, Still wanted cut-off date
xizor1d
post Jul 7 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #31

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,415

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 7 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Bottom Rank's

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif) so simple, yet hilarious why has no one else said this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 8 2011, 04:14 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 8 2011, 12:40 AM) *
We have proof of Manny's Lies but no proof Floyd injected himself in the hands and even if we did it would still not be illegal so Come Again!

they told Nazeem in the Mosley fight and he was curious why it was only legal in Nevada and nowhere else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

proof

edit: i take it back to an extent, the rules are after weigh in the drug should not be used xylocaine. am still not sure if Mayweather has used it during that period or not.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Jul 8 2011, 06:30 AM

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 06:44 AM
Post #33

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 8 2011, 04:14 AM) *
they told Nazeem in the Mosley fight and he was curious why it was only legal in Nevada and nowhere else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

proof

edit: i take it back to an extent, the rules are after weigh in the drug should not be used xylocaine. am still not sure if Mayweather has used it during that period or not.

It's known that FMJ has got shots in his hands before fights and did for years @ 135-140...I never heard about it ever again! 2 things here, 1 pacman will have to take the test to be cleared it would seem and only FMJ can go up in weight and be successful in boxing unless trained by Roger & Sr without using something! What a joke and some of these new super fans have no right to call anyone a Pactard cause they are no better!

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 8 2011, 07:02 AM

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 8 2011, 07:14 AM
Post #34

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 09:44 PM) *
It's known that FMJ has got shots in his hands before fights and did for years @ 135-140...I never heard about it ever again! 2 things here, 1 pacman will have to take the test to be cleared it would seem and only FMJ can go up in weight and be successful in boxing unless trained by Roger & Sr without using something! What a joke and some of these new super fans have no right to call anyone a Pactard cause they are no better!

Wash your mouth out boyo. What I do find funny is that for Pac alledgedly using PED's he seems to have to land a hell of a lot of punches to stop his man. I would think he would be laying out cats left & right with the PED power.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 07:30 AM
Post #35

Amateur

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2011, 07:14 AM) *
Wash your mouth out boyo. What I do find funny is that for Pac alledgedly using PED's he seems to have to land a hell of a lot of punches to stop his man. I would think he would be laying out cats left & right with the PED power.

Not to mention peeps think it's made his chin better and the FACT that that when he was @ 126, he was weighing up to 139 on fight night yet it's sooooooo hard to believe he could go up to 147 and can't even make 150 lbs! It's fucking retarded and now this thread with OLD NEWS! Everyone should know that a 13 day cut off is the most pacman would agree with!

+Quote Post
oldschool
post Jul 8 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #36

Amateur

Member No.: 12,722

Michael Koncz has a great Job! Gets paid to do nothing!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 8 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #37

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 7 2011, 03:56 PM) *
LOL... Checkmate!

CEO, I have been saving money to lay down on this fight!

I'm sure you're not alone....I can see it now...instead of people giving the customary 10% of their earnings to church or charity, they're tucking it away in a May-Pac Mutual Fund....lol

I'm thinking the closing odds will be -150 for a Mayweather straight win and +200 for the stoppage....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yes2.gif)

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 04:14 PM) *
if they do fight i've thought about hitting up Vegas for it. then i'll strut through the sports book after the fight like i'm George motherfucking Jefferson and collect my money from Mayweather winning.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That would feel great...but you better stay on guard...there might be some fanatics wantin' to shoot the place up like Columbine after it goes down...

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jul 8 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #38

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 08:30 AM) *
It's fucking retarded and now this thread with OLD NEWS! Everyone should know that a 13 day cut off is the most pacman would agree with!

OLD NEWS????

That's funny because for some reason, everyone kept sending me links to this video claiming that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to all terms:

Don't get me wrong, I KNEW he never agreed and have been telling everyone that for forever now, but evidently, that OLD NEWS is NEW NEWS for all those people who claimed he actually did agree. Go figure! LOL.

+Quote Post
SENTRAL
post Jul 8 2011, 08:41 AM
Post #39

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,900

Old news, new news or simply nothing new news.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #40

Amateur

QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 8 2011, 08:37 AM) *
OLD NEWS????

That's funny because for some reason, everyone kept sending me links to this video claiming that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to all terms:

Don't get me wrong, I KNEW he never agreed and have been telling everyone that for forever now, but evidently, that OLD NEWS is NEW NEWS for all those people who claimed he actually did agree. Go figure! LOL.

Screw them old links Ben, old videos and it's common knowledge or we would have seen the fight already!

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 06:51 AM