IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How dare these fighters challenge Fedor with their somewhat primitve skills..., They're just as good as dead.
JLUVBABY
post Nov 9 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

my co-worker is adamant that brock lesnar beats fedor... the rest of us thinks he's nuts... what do you guys think?... i think fedor knocks lesnar out in the first or at least finishes the fight in the first rather ko or submission...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Nov 9 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 9 2009, 07:25 PM) *
my co-worker is adamant that brock lesnar beats fedor... the rest of us thinks he's nuts... what do you guys think?... i think fedor knocks lesnar out in the first or at least finishes the fight in the first rather ko or submission...

Your co-worker is an idiot. There isn't a heavyweight in the world today that could beat Fedor, barring a freak turn of events.

Lesnar HATES to get hit. He doesn't react well, for whatever reason. There is absolutely zero chance he tries to stand with Fedor for any appreciable amount of time. If/when he tries to take it to the ground, he'll get subbed from the bottom or brutalized from the top. Anyone who likes Fedor's stand-up should really go back and watch his Pride fights, especially with Herring and Big Nog. The man punches from the top like no other fighter in history. His top-game is just brutal in every sense of the word.

Brock would never last more than 3 rounds under any circumstance; not with Fedor as his opponent.

+Quote Post
dominicbuilder9k...
post Nov 9 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #13

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,500

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 9 2009, 01:25 PM) *

Fedor?... Nobody can beat him as of the present MMA Fighters....not even Lesnar... Fedor makes MMA very exciting,....and to think trhat he isn't on Dana White's turf,...yet he is the most popular MMA fighter in the planet....this is only my personal opinion....Fedor is the best among the best!....

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Nov 9 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #14

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

yea, i believe he may just be the most dangerous man on the planet. my best friend also believe brock would beat fedor, but its just not happening. the only advantage brock would have would be his size, and i think fedor has showed more than once that size to him is not a problem..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJeOMih5ceM

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Nov 10 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Brock will be a difficult task for anyone to beat. There are fighters i would pick to beat him, Barnett, Carwin, and Fedor being my top 3. However, not one of them will find it an easy task

The reason being is i dont think anyone of them will have an easy time stopping the take downs, which lets face it, is what brock would do vs either fedor or barnett. I think he may try and trade with carwin due to shanes size and wrestling ability.

If lesnar gets you on your back, he does one thing very very well, and that is control position. Where others try and transition to the mount, or rear up and strike, they end up creating space between them and their opponent. Space allows fedor to move to the armbar, or squirm out. Lesnar will lay on fedor like a 300 pound blanket, and he doesnt even try and move to mount. He will be content with half gaurd or side control, much like vs Mir, and if he gets yuo into that position it is almost impossible to get out. Brock really knows how to control people on the ground

I would hope that rushing for the take down vs barnett or fedor would see lesnar get clipped big time. But there is no way fedor pulls off a kimura on arms like brocks. If rogers could power out of that, brock can as well

Great fight with rogers by the way. Rogers made a mess of fedors nose, but it was always a matter of time till he got his clock cleaned. Way too green for the likes of fedor

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 10 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #16

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

LOL Fedor will fuckin murk Lesnar.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Nov 11 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #17

Middleweight

Thats an easy statement to make. Back it up with logic. How do you see the fight unfolding

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 11 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #18

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

-Fedor is more skilled.
-Fedor is a better stand up fighter.
-Fedor is tougher and has more heart.

Lesnar is a totaly HYPEJOB. Freakin Randy Cotoure who is 65 pounds lighter than him and 46 years old had his moments. Lesnar will not come out victorious if he fights Fedor.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Nov 11 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

No doubt fedor is a bad ass but man that muthaf*cker got a weak ass physique. I no it don't mean sh*t obviousley he keeps winning it's just that he doesn't look like a damn fighter let alone athlete. The average fan or media would proably think what the f*ck is this guy doing as one of the best they would think it's a joke.

But hey it's working for him but i don't think it would hurt him to hit a few more crunches during training.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Nov 11 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #20

Middleweight

QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 11 2009, 06:30 PM) *
-Fedor is more skilled.
-Fedor is a better stand up fighter.
-Fedor is tougher and has more heart.

Lesnar is a totaly HYPEJOB. Freakin Randy Cotoure who is 65 pounds lighter than him and 46 years old had his moments. Lesnar will not come out victorious if he fights Fedor.

Randy is a wrestler, and small, which is why lesnar stood and traded with him. Obviously he would be stupid to trade with Fedor or he gets knocked the fuck out like every one else does

Do you think fedor will stuff the take downs from someone as large, powerfull, and quick as lesnar? That is the question. This fight, barring some spectacular KO as lesnar bullrushes fedor, is gauranteed to go to the ground. So his better stand up skills will mean little to nothing at that point

Fedor is much better at submissions than brock, no doubt. But then so was Mir, and look what good that did him.

Fedor is a tiny heavyweight, which is what makes what he does even more impressive. He is about Coutures size, a massive disadvantage, and he wont have the luxury of lesnar allowing him to stand and trade.

This will all be about what fedor does off his back, and whether lesnar leaves openings to exploit. If lesnar lands on top of fedor, and smothers him like he did vs Mir 2, it will be a rough night. That kind of smother will make it extremely difficult to secure an arm bar, and i dont think fedor is strong enough to pull off a kimura. If lesnar is content to stay in half gaurd like in Mir 2, that means no chance of a triangle.

Do i think Lesnar beats fedor. No i dont. Do i think its a blowout win for fedor. Only a very slim chance of that. Thats a rough night at the office for anyone.

Its a pity we will never get to see this fight happen, and in the meantime brock will lose to Carwin. Fedor would destroy carwin because carwin likes to stand up and bang which spells doom, but i think this is a matchup of styles. Lesnars wrestling and size is good enough to give fedor problems

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:45 PM