Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fight Party Pet Peeves
Cshel86
post Apr 11 2013, 09:01 AM
Post #71

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Had to bump this one for the upcoming fights scheduled.

Whether it's May 4th, April 13th, 20, or the 27th, I'm sure some of us will be watching these fights with other people. There's never a dull moment when company's present and contact sports is on, and I'm ready to put it ALL in this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 11 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #72

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

I have a girlfriend now and she wants to watch with me at 4am...Am not liking the sounds of this.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 11 2013, 01:27 PM
Post #73

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I have a cousin that loves to call me DURING fights to ask me about streams for the fight. Then, when they don't work or they have pop ups, he wants to complain about them and ask me for new ones. Motherfucker, click the X and be patient like everyone else or put down the money and get the premium channels.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #74

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

When you invite a few people and they bring a person you do not know and they end up drinking all your shit and eating all your shit. Then they want to jaw jack the entire night and say shit that makes 0 sense. Then when the main even comes they are screaming yelling at shit that does not deserve it and then they start talking boxing which they know nothing about and you are looking at your friends with a very pissed off look. Then after this bitch down ruined the fight party he passes out on your couch and wakes up the next morning to use your good towel to take a shower and has the fuckin nerves to want a ride to other side of town.

Yes this experience has happened to me which is why I only invite my girl, her friends, and two cousins! The girls are great company because they actually watch the fight without talking or asking all kinds of questions and we get to make comments to make us seem smart about boxing, in the end everyone has a happy ending.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 11 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #75

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Loving this thread all over again!

I know somebody's gonna be in foul trouble at my house when May 4th hits. I planned on having a Corona Party months ago (you know, the parties with all of the useless decorations), and hell, I wanted to show off my house since I've done all of these recent renovations (with my own hands). Lol

I may have one or two people over for these upcoming fights, but I think it's gonna be packed over here for Cince De Mayo, like it is every year. My brother's a chef, so he's gonna add his "chef edge" to this damn Mexican food, while I sit on my ass and do the minimum. Hopefully I'm too drunk to care, but who knows.

As it happened on May 5th last year (and will always happen), you'll always have that group of people that come over and they're already drunk...but they have that "wounded member of the pack" with them...you know, the one who had waaaay too much to drink, and can hardly function.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 12 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #76

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 11 2013, 12:38 PM) *
I have a girlfriend now and she wants to watch with me at 4am...Am not liking the sounds of this.

Marry her.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 12 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #77

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

^^^

What he said

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 12 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #78

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 12 2013, 11:10 PM) *
Marry her.

I don't know very apprehensive at the moment. Whys she up at 4am lol

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 14 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #79

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

1. A fight party where MFs all pushing for the "house" or "hyped up" fighter (See: Manny P) and I'm the ONLY cat in there w/ a clue.

2. Chicks at a fight party...they are notorious offenders of rule #1. Their glass-shattering squealing and screeching makes me "understand" O.J.'s fury. This is particularly infuriating if these violators "Sea Hags" (Yes, Shelly....Sea Hag central comes to mind).

3. The drunk MMA dude who only watches the BIG fights and quickly is sought to be the boxing aficionado of the group (Clearly trying to draw favor w/ offenders of rule #2).

4. If a fighter is actually "boxing" (God forbid) rather than slugging, the crowd deems it "boring" or "running".

5. Did I mention Sea Hags?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 15 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #80

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 14 2013, 08:59 AM) *
1. A fight party where MFs all pushing for the "house" or "hyped up" fighter (See: Manny P) and I'm the ONLY cat in there w/ a clue.

2. Chicks at a fight party...they are notorious offenders of rule #1. Their glass-shattering squealing and screeching makes me "understand" O.J.'s fury. This is particularly infuriating if these violators "Sea Hags" (Yes, Shelly....Sea Hag central comes to mind).

3. The drunk MMA dude who only watches the BIG fights and quickly is sought to be the boxing aficionado of the group (Clearly trying to draw favor w/ offenders of rule #2).

4. If a fighter is actually "boxing" (God forbid) rather than slugging, the crowd deems it "boring" or "running".

5. Did I mention Sea Hags?

nice list. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:24 PM