Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just something i thought of with the PED situations
Jovi
post Feb 8 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

Strange coincidence: The whole situation with the Chavez vs Rubio fight and the absence of PED testing. Think its kinda suspicious how for some reason in this fight they didn't do it for whatever reason. So then i go and play six degrees of seperation. Chavez is a boxing star (mainly due to his father's legacy), he is under the "Top Rank" Promotion Co. hmmm which also house's Manny pacquiao, who had been linked to a PED scandal after refusing to take an Olympic style drug testing approach from Mayweather...haha and i just remembered that "Top Rank" also houses Antonio Margacheato..hmm fishy fishy fishy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rtfm.gif) lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Feb 8 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 8 2012, 10:56 AM) *
Strange coincidence: The whole situation with the Chavez vs Rubio fight and the absence of PED testing. Think its kinda suspicious how for some reason in this fight they didn't do it for whatever reason. So then i go and play six degrees of seperation. Chavez is a boxing star (mainly due to his father's legacy), he is under the "Top Rank" Promotion Co. hmmm which also house's Manny pacquiao, who had been linked to a PED scandal after refusing to take an Olympic style drug testing approach from Mayweather...haha and i just remembered that "Top Rank" also houses Antonio Margacheato..hmm fishy fishy fishy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rtfm.gif) lol

What do you really expect from a company that has a crooked ass boss? Arum was under investigation for fixing fights. He was already in trouble for bribery before. What do you expect? It's like what Big Meech from BMF said "If you have a robbin' ass boss, you're going to be a robbin' ass crew". The events that transpired this past weekend can cast a crazy shadow on the sport as a whole. When does someone agree to PED testing in the contract but one of the participants can wiggle his way around them without any consequences? I guess the answer to that question is JCC Jr. in San Antonio. Another something to consider is the Pacman's back to back fights in Texas. Those fights that took place during the height of his own PED scandal. He refused to take a 40 million dollar drug test to go fight in a state where someone like Chavez can straight lace get away without taking a PED test. Chavez is a cheater. He's already been nabbed so when he ducks a test, I'm pretty sure I can figure out why all by myself.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 8 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Best believe all of this shit will get swept under the rug...

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 8 2012, 01:50 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

damnn just not so long ago i said somebody hasnt spewed up any bullshit about peds, well in the chavez cause theres a strong possibility that he is on peds, i mean it can explain why hes getting drinking and drugging up and still performing well, he was caught with a drug that cleanses the blood, i cant think of a better term, so he could of just been on coke or any or class A drug that can make a fight a NC such as weed. as for the whole cause manny pac is with top rank well so has mayweather and delahoya so there obvious keen drug users (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Feb 8 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Crazy part is, PEDs aren't the only signs of cheating that Freddie Roach and Top Rank are linked to. It never gets talked about, but Oscar's gloves were wrapped illegally against Floyd Mayweather. There wasn't any foreign substance or anything but they were wrapped in an illegal way. Before Floyd haters jump on my back, Freddie Roach said it himself. This is why there was a dust up before the De La Hoya vs Pacquiao fight. Roach said Oscar wraps his hands illegally and did so in the Mayweather fight. He made every effort to make sure Oscar didn't wrap them the same way vs Manny. Only problem is, he was Oscar's trainer when Oscar fought Floyd. Therefore, he's admitting he allowed De La Hoya to cheat vs Mayweather. Cheating has been going on in boxing for ages. I don't know what's worse. The cheating or the media fools who ridicule fighters for wanting to expose it.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 8 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Not hard to believe, manny wraps illegally too from complaints that have been as you guys said pushed under the rug. Chavez has been caught on diaretics to cut weight too so it shouldn't be a surprise. Odds are if it walks like a duck talks like a duck then its probably chavez pacquiao or Haye..

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 8 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Funny thing is, this fight happened almost a week ago and nobody's taken any action, thus far. So, whatever could've possibly been in his system (possibly being the operative word here), it sure as hell could be gone (or almost gone) by now.

With that said, how in hell could they possibly test him for anything right now? The testing procedures that they use now are poo-poo and extensive testing seems to make everybody's ass hurt when brought up, so again, how can the commission test him something at this point?

The WBC has already answered to the concern with some lazy, half-ass rhetoric, by stating, "We forgot". Translation: "We really dont give a rat's ass anyway. Besides, nobody got hurt in the fight, so there's no reason to make it a big deal."

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 8 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

till someone dies in a fight were the fighter thats still standing is the one that used PEDs I doubt we'll see a change in boxing. I wouldn't mind OSDT, but at the same time I think the current system if applied properly, without bullshit like last weekend would be effective, and has been effective.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Feb 8 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #9

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 8 2012, 02:41 PM) *
till someone dies in a fight were the fighter thats still standing is the one that used PEDs I doubt we'll see a change in boxing. I wouldn't mind OSDT, but at the same time I think the current system if applied properly, without bullshit like last weekend would be effective, and has been effective.

That system never caught Mosley.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 8 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Plah @ Feb 8 2012, 09:32 PM) *
That system never caught Mosley.

i said effective, i never said perfect

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:11 AM