IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fernando Montiel wins now time for Donaire fight!
kidbazooka1
post Dec 11 2010, 02:06 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

Montiel destroyed Soto in 2 rds.

Im pumped for Donaire/Montiel i think this will be the biggest fight at the lower weights since Tapia/Romero back in 97'.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Dec 11 2010, 02:10 AM
Post #2

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Dec 10 2010, 11:06 PM) *
Montiel destroyed Soto in 2 rds.

Im pumped for Donaire/Montiel i think this will be the biggest fight at the lower weights since Tapia/Romero back in 97'.

True. I thought Sydorenko actually touched Donaire a time or two. Montiel might clock his ass.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Dec 11 2010, 02:53 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Both Donaire and Montiel looked really impressive they are very evenly matched both have great speed, power and awesome skills. Donaire one advantage is his size he is naturaly the bigger guy by but Montiel has the advantage in experience. Not sure who to pick i like both guys but im a bit biased towards Nonito being that i use to train with the guy. Either way the fight is guaranteed fireworks.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Dec 11 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #4

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Dec 10 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Both Donaire and Montiel looked really impressive they are very evenly matched both have great speed, power and awesome skills. Donaire one advantage is his size he is naturaly the bigger guy by but Montiel has the advantage in experience. Not sure who to pick i like both guys but im a bit biased towards Nonito being that i use to train with the guy. Either way the fight is guaranteed fireworks.

I am partial to Donaire myself. I think that he could end up getting to the top of my P4P list. He has plenty of frame to grow right on up through and possibly beyond Feather. He made Sydarenko look like a child in there.

Montiel will be a real test.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 03:55 AM