IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship, Who Will Win? Vote and Comment!
Khan vs. Judah
Who Wins and Why?
Khan by Decision (Wide) [ 7 ] ** [16.67%]
Khan by Decision (Close) [ 8 ] ** [19.05%]
Khan by TKO/KO [ 10 ] ** [23.81%]
Judah by Decision (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 15 ] ** [35.71%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 42
Guests cannot vote 
Mean Mister Must...
post Jul 14 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 14 2011, 07:13 PM) *
Judah by 6th or 7th round TKO. He'll catch Khan coming in, rock him, and force the referee to stop it because Khan wont be able to intelligently protect himself.

I agree with that. When he gets wobbled or hurt he can't seem to hold on.

I still don't think Judah beats him though. Khan knows how to fight tall, he pumps out a lot of jabs and is right up there with Judah in terms of hand speed. The problem for Judah has always been that he doesn't punch enough. Maybe it's because he's insecure about his stamina or because he thinks his accuracy sucks, whatever the reason, he doesn't let those hands go often enough and against Khan it is going to cost him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 14 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

all the khan hating karavan cocksuckers need to reassess their logic. Judah by TKO/KO?!?!?! please..

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 14 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

i've Khan's bitchass over Judah if anyone wants to sigbet. i'll give you cats a preview of the fight (IMG:http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/1184/Zab-Judah-Miguel-Cotto28.jpg)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 15 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

I know why people hate Khan but still logic should dictate that Judah has zero chance in this fight. Khan is a HUGE 140 pounder and this fight will resemble Judah/Clottey. Just too big for Zab and I give Khan credit he does know how to use his size.

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Jul 15 2011, 12:27 AM

+Quote Post
SENTRAL
post Jul 15 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,900

Khan should win this inside 9 rounds. Judah might have his moments but hes not winning this fight.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 15 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 14 2011, 11:30 PM) *
all the khan hating karavan cocksuckers need to reassess their logic. Judah by TKO/KO?!?!?! please..

If what you're saying was true, Judah would have at least 31 votes right now...

You fucking cuckold....look that up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

I'm now going to explain why I think Judah could possibly beat Khan....some people are not gonna like what I'm about to say, but I have to honestly share this insight...I hope my friends don't take it personally...

After David Haye destroyed his credibility and reputation with his performance against Wladdy, there are now only 2 guys left on top of British Boxing...ones that can be at least be taken seriously on the highest level...and they are Carl Froch and Amir Khan.

Amir Khan...as delusional, dim, and self-absorbed as he is...is probably feeling the burden of saving British Boxing from a modern extinction...because as most of us know, Ward IS the decided favorite to beat Froch...and he WILL beat Froch (which I will explain why at a later date)...anyway....I bet Khan feels he's their only hope...there is a TON of pressure on this kid right now...

And even though he's under that pressure, I've noticed he's been talking more about Mayweather than he is Judah...lol...this punk is so far ahead of himself it's ridiculous...he's writing checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash, just like Haye did...

It's all gonna hit him sooner or later...and I can see him choking in the ring.

Judah, as crappy as HE'S been in the past, WILL be his biggest test to date...he's definitely better than Maidana....he's familiar with the big stage...he's fought and lost to the best, guys who would beat Khan too...shit....Judah's fought AND BEATEN fighters that were just as good or BETTER than Khan...

Also, many fans believe this is the best Judah since KT lowered the boom all those years ago...he's got a real trainer with a real Boxing brain, a new personal mindset, and a more mature style.....

In the end, Boxing is 90% Mental...and although both of these guys are dummies, one is noticeably less experienced...and he's holding the CHINNIEST of chins.

Could the perfect storm erupt in Amir Khan's childlike mind and be his undoing for this particular fight?...yes, I believe it could...and if it doesn't happen that night, it WILL happen eventually...no doubt about it.

I will not vote in the interest of preserving this potential upset...

+Quote Post
PR316
post Jul 15 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

The pre-Cotto Judah destroys any version of Khan.

Today???... He still has a chance. He's still fast, can punch hard enough to hurt Khan and potentially finish him, and Im not convinced Khan hits hard enough to really hurt Zab. I mean it took Cotto 11 rounds, and Khan couldn't take out Maidana whom is there to be hit and has even worse stamina than Judah.

I see Khan taking a close, disputed decision and surviving scary moments. And I do give Judah a good chance here. Khan is just too sloppy... I can see Judah catching him with something big especially within those first 6 rounds, and finishing him off

But my gut says we'll get a fight that starts off cautious, then explodes in the middle rounds, and Khan will manage to hang on to the final bell.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 15 2011, 07:28 PM
Post #18

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

I voted Judah by KO! He has 4 or 5 to do so and after that it will be Khan's fight I hate to say! It's bad enough I want Judah to win (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 15 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #19

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

I'm actually kind of excited for this fight... I think Khan wins 120-108 on all cards but Zab has NEVER fought a fighter whom he didn't catch flush with a big shot. I think Khan takes Judah's best shot... Just a hunch.

I would love nothing more than to see Judah KO Khan.

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 15 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #20

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

Super Judah will be an american hero when he takes out The Terrorist. I can't wait Khan is so susceptible to upper cuts (via Maidana) that is one of Judah's best punches. When he catches you real quick with a fast and powerful upper cut and I've only seen Matthysse take it very well and Khan doesn't have that good as a chin as Matthysse.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:51 PM